Want!!!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I've never felt either way about electric vehicles...until now.

A company called Kindred is coming out with an EV pickup that is designed after Chevy's 1947-1953 pickups and it is nothing less than FUCKING AWESOME!!!

They have Bronco and VW bus editions, too, but forget about those.

Look at this beautiful work of art:

chevy-ev-3100-side-view.jpg

chevy-ev-3100-oblique.jpg

chevy-ev-3100-interior.jpg

It even has a leather bench seat.

I prefer the red, but they come in a variety of colors:

chevy-ev-3100-colors.jpg

Sadly, for some insane reason, Kindred is asking $169,000 for it.

SAY WHAT!?!?!

Kindred uses actual vintage vehicles to make these things. That may explain the price.

Custom leather upholstery, bench seat with headrests and center seating, EV specific original style gauge cluster, rotary gear selector, touchscreen media center, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging phone dock, high fidelity audio system including subwoofer and more options below.

294hp Direct drive electric AC motor (No traditional transmission), 74 kWh battery for a 200 mile range, 6.6 kW on-board charger w/ 120v and 240v support, double wishbone front suspension, rack and pinion steering, 1 year limited warranty and more options below.

1 year limited warranty? WTF? This is a car, not a toaster!

A company called Kindred is coming out with an EV pickup that is designed after Chevy's 1947-1953 pickups and it is nothing less than FUCKING AWESOME!!!

chevy-ev-3100-colors.jpg

SAY WHAT!?!?!

Kindred uses actual vintage vehicles to make these things. That may explain the price.

Custom leather upholstery, bench seat with headrests and center seating, EV specific original style gauge cluster, rotary gear selector, touchscreen media center, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging phone dock, high fidelity audio system including subwoofer and more options below.

294hp Direct drive electric AC motor (No traditional transmission), 74 kWh battery for a 200 mile range, 6.6 kW on-board charger w/ 120v and 240v support, double wishbone front suspension, rack and pinion steering, 1 year limited warranty and more options below.

its cheaper to convert an original truck to a hybrid,,

this guys creating a kit for that exact purpose,,

chevy-ev-3100-colors.jpg

SAY WHAT!?!?!

I may get one. Wow!!

chevy-ev-3100-colors.jpg

SAY WHAT!?!?!

A lot of coal will have to be burned to create the electricity to charge the battery on that one

chevy-ev-3100-colors.jpg

SAY WHAT!?!?!

ya can buy a real fully restored one a lot cheaper ... lol ! but you go ahead ..

chevy-ev-3100-colors.jpg

SAY WHAT!?!?!

1723230783799.png

You can get the real deal for $46K and have $120K+ left over.

Forum List

Back