🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War on men continues. College Baseball player booted from team for calling Mo'ne Davis a "slut"

I'd support a farm system for NFL/NBA players similar to what MLB and NHL have.

But you have about 1,000 Colleges and Universities that would die on the hill to keep that from happening. What does that tell you?

Personally, I'd probably be okay with them just dropping the pretense and paying the kids to play and making school optional and independent of playing their sport. But to say that they aren't being paid is incorrect.

Once again you are spot-on with a meaningless academic point. :thup:

It's also incorrect to say children in China aren't getting paid to make iphones... and it also misses the relevant point.

I'd support a farm system for NFL/NBA players similar to what MLB and NHL have.

But you have about 1,000 Colleges and Universities that would die on the hill to keep that from happening. What does that tell you?

I'm saying that the colleges could be de facto minor league systems. Let them pay the players straight up in cash, and if the players want to attend classes they can enroll and pay just like any other student.

Personally, I'd probably be okay with them just dropping the pretense and paying the kids to play and making school optional and independent of playing their sport. But to say that they aren't being paid is incorrect.

Once again you are spot-on with a meaningless academic point. :thup:

It's also incorrect to say children in China aren't getting paid to make iphones... and it also misses the relevant point.

Comparing the value of college scholarships and all that go with it to the pittance paid to chinese children for making Iphones is like comparing ChrisL to Einstein. Sure , they both have a brain, but that's where the similarities end.

"War on men"? How about a War on Assholes. The guy is an asshole. He called a 13 year old child a slut in a public forum just because he is envious of her fame and the recognition she is receiving. He deserves to have his ass kicked too.

Again i ask. - Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player? THINK
If a grown woman called a 13 year old boy a slut I would personally kick her ass.
He was pretty stupid for calling a kid a name like that.
But someone needs to emphasize that this girl stole a spot from a deserving boy and that will never be corrected. It's not like the boy whose spot she took could go play on a girls team.
What's more, as the girl branded with the unfortunate ghetto name grows older, she will not be able to physically compete with males in her age group.
Flash-in-the-pan promo. At the expense of another kid's once in a lifetime opportunity.
She didn't steal any spot. She earned it
She stole a boys spot. The boy can't take the spot she vacated from a girls team.

She "stole" it? What difference does it make to YOU anyway? I know, God forbid the little girl get a chance to play and ONE boy doesn't . . .
What if it was your boy? What if it was you?

"War on men"? How about a War on Assholes. The guy is an asshole. He called a 13 year old child a slut in a public forum just because he is envious of her fame and the recognition she is receiving. He deserves to have his ass kicked too.

Again i ask. - Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player? THINK
If a grown woman called a 13 year old boy a slut I would personally kick her ass.
But someone needs to emphasize that this girl stole a spot from a deserving boy and that will never be corrected. It's not like the boy whose spot she took could go play on a girls team.
What's more, as the girl branded with the unfortunate ghetto name grows older, she will not be able to physically compete with males in her age group.
Flash-in-the-pan promo. At the expense of another kid's once in a lifetime opportunity.
She stole a boys spot. The boy can't take the spot she vacated from a girls team.
She did not steal anyone's spot. The league she is in is not a boy's league in the first place, it's gender inclusive. You earn your place on a team based on your skill and not your genitals. It would make no sense whatsoever to exclude a talented girl from playing in favor of a less than talented boy just because he has a penis.

She stole a spot. Boys are not allowed to play on girls teams. Girls teams were designed to better allow girls a chance to play sports.

you know a lot of boys who want to play on girls' teams?
You're dodging. There are lots of boys who want to play on boys teams and they shouldn't be stopped by girls who have girls teams.

I disagree. personally? i'm not a sports person. if the girl is better than the boys trying out, I figure that's the boys' problem. she deserves to be on the team. i'm not going to shed tears for the misogynist scum.

and even if you think she shouldn't be on the team, she didn't deserve to be called sexually harassing names.

end of story.

you are right on about the name calling.

You are incorrect about girls playing on boys teams Jillian, and here's why.

Yes, there ARE some girls who are good enough to play on boys teams. But when they do , they UNDOUBTEDLY steal playing time from boys. That's unquestioned.

There are TONS of boys who are good enough to play on a girls team, but not to make a boys team. Many of those boys would , if given the chance , take a spot from a girl because even though they aren't good enough to make the boys team, they would dominate the girls. Is that fair?

If it's not fair for a boy to play for a girls team its not fair for a girl to play on a boys team.

Back to the topic, yes this guy deserved to some sort of reprimand. Personally I would have preferred he be kept on the team ad ran a couple extra miles every morning for the seasons, but I'm not upset with his removal from the team either.

we can agree on the names. that's a start.

i personally wouldn't want to play on a boys' team of any kind. but as i said earlier in the thread, i'm not a team sports type of person. i like cycling, ice skating... that kind of thing. but if the girl is better than her female teammates... and if she's better than the boys she tries out against, then in my opinion she earned the spot same as if a new boy in town showed up and got the spot the long time resident thought was his. the spot wasn't stolen. it was earned.

do you think that if she's that much better than everyone around her on the girls' team (which was probably the case if she wanted to play on the boys' team) that she should have to dumb down her game, be unchallenged and dominate every game she plays? that's not fair to the other girls either.
In case you can't remember that far back, girls are often more physically developed at that age because they mature sooner. In spite of that, it's not good for the girls to be allowed to let that temporary advantage create the inevitable disillusionment because in a matter of a few short years the boys develop and pass the girls on the strength meter. Fact of nature that feminists continue to deny. That is why it is important for children to be separated by gender even at that age as far as physical activities and competition like sports are concerned. Because the disparity will win out in the end and kids need to be prepared for that. If she wants to practice with the boys I have no problem. That's good for all of them. But to compete together defeats the ultimate purpose of development.
This is setting the little girl up for a fall. And it deprives a boy of a deserved opportunity. But let's not let that reality get in the way of the whims of childish feminists.

She did not steal anyone's spot. The league she is in is not a boy's league in the first place, it's gender inclusive. You earn your place on a team based on your skill and not your genitals. It would make no sense whatsoever to exclude a talented girl from playing in favor of a less than talented boy just because he has a penis.
(The usual feminist penis routine.) Tell the girls-only teams your explanation.

She "stole" it? What difference does it make to YOU anyway? I know, God forbid the little girl get a chance to play and ONE boy doesn't . . .
I'd tell him better luck next time.

Hello? The LL World Series IS NOT GENDER EXCLUSIVE you humongous twit.

I'd tell him better luck next time.
I'd tell him to get all of his friends to go take the places of the girls on the girls only teams so they can all learn a lesson in fairness in sports.

Hello? The LL World Series IS NOT GENDER EXCLUSIVE you humongous twit.
But the girls only teams are you moron. Geez, you're stupid. You must be a democrat.

You are the one who is saying that she stole a spot from a person with a penis. It was you who made it about genitals you dumb fuckwit

You are the one who is saying that she stole a spot from a person with a penis. It was you who made it about genitals you dumb fuckwit
I said nothing about genitals you fucking moronic fascist. There is way more to gender distinctions than genitalia. Can't tell a feminist that. They still think it's 1967.

I said nothing about genitals you fucking moronic fascist. There is way more to gender distinctions than genitalia. Can't tell a feminist that. They still think it's 1967.
Who the fuck said she stole a spot from a boy? It was you. It's you who believes that a person with a penis is better qualified for her spot simply because that person has a penis.

you know a lot of boys who want to play on girls' teams?
You're dodging. There are lots of boys who want to play on boys teams and they shouldn't be stopped by girls who have girls teams.

I disagree. personally? i'm not a sports person. if the girl is better than the boys trying out, I figure that's the boys' problem. she deserves to be on the team. i'm not going to shed tears for the misogynist scum.

and even if you think she shouldn't be on the team, she didn't deserve to be called sexually harassing names.

end of story.

you are right on about the name calling.

You are incorrect about girls playing on boys teams Jillian, and here's why.

Yes, there ARE some girls who are good enough to play on boys teams. But when they do , they UNDOUBTEDLY steal playing time from boys. That's unquestioned.

There are TONS of boys who are good enough to play on a girls team, but not to make a boys team. Many of those boys would , if given the chance , take a spot from a girl because even though they aren't good enough to make the boys team, they would dominate the girls. Is that fair?

If it's not fair for a boy to play for a girls team its not fair for a girl to play on a boys team.

Back to the topic, yes this guy deserved to some sort of reprimand. Personally I would have preferred he be kept on the team ad ran a couple extra miles every morning for the seasons, but I'm not upset with his removal from the team either.

we can agree on the names. that's a start.

i personally wouldn't want to play on a boys' team of any kind. but as i said earlier in the thread, i'm not a team sports type of person. i like cycling, ice skating... that kind of thing. but if the girl is better than her female teammates... and if she's better than the boys she tries out against, then in my opinion she earned the spot same as if a new boy in town showed up and got the spot the long time resident thought was his. the spot wasn't stolen. it was earned.

do you think that if she's that much better than everyone around her on the girls' team (which was probably the case if she wanted to play on the boys' team) that she should have to dumb down her game, be unchallenged and dominate every game she plays? that's not fair to the other girls either.
In case you can't remember that far back, girls are often more physically developed at that age because they mature sooner. In spite of that, it's not good for the girls to be allowed to let that temporary advantage create the inevitable disillusionment because in a matter of a few short years the boys develop and pass the girls on the strength meter. Fact of nature that feminists continue to deny. That is why it is important for children to be separated by gender even at that age as far as physical activities and competition like sports are concerned. Because the disparity will win out in the end and kids need to be prepared for that. If she wants to practice with the boys I have no problem. That's good for all of them. But to compete together defeats the ultimate purpose of development.
This is setting the little girl up for a fall. And it deprives a boy of a deserved opportunity. But let's not let that reality get in the way of the whims of childish feminists.

that's nice.

Who the fuck said she stole a spot from a boy? It was you. It's you who believes that a person with a penis is better qualified for her spot simply because that person has a penis.
I never said anything about genitialia. You did. I spoke of gender.

I never said anything about genitialia. You did. I spoke of gender.
So it would be ok with you for her to play on the team if she identified as a boy?

Forum List

Back