War on men continues. College Baseball player booted from team for calling Mo'ne Davis a "slut"

He was pretty stupid for calling a kid a name like that.
But someone needs to emphasize that this girl stole a spot from a deserving boy and that will never be corrected. It's not like the boy whose spot she took could go play on a girls team.
What's more, as the girl branded with the unfortunate ghetto name grows older, she will not be able to physically compete with males in her age group.
Flash-in-the-pan promo. At the expense of another kid's once in a lifetime opportunity.
Sure buddy, sure.....

"War on men"? How about a War on Assholes. The guy is an asshole. He called a 13 year old child a slut in a public forum just because he is envious of her fame and the recognition she is receiving. He deserves to have his ass kicked too.

Again i ask. - Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player? THINK
If a grown woman called a 13 year old boy a slut I would personally kick her ass.
But someone needs to emphasize that this girl stole a spot from a deserving boy and that will never be corrected. It's not like the boy whose spot she took could go play on a girls team.
What's more, as the girl branded with the unfortunate ghetto name grows older, she will not be able to physically compete with males in her age group.
Flash-in-the-pan promo. At the expense of another kid's once in a lifetime opportunity.
She didn't steal any spot. She earned it
She stole a boys spot. The boy can't take the spot she vacated from a girls team.

She "stole" it? What difference does it make to YOU anyway? I know, God forbid the little girl get a chance to play and ONE boy doesn't . . .

Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player?

Bloomsburg baseball player booted for offensive Mo ne Davis tweet Mo ne asks for him to be reinstated

march 23 2015
A former Methacton High School star was booted from his college baseball team over an offensive tweet he sent about Little League World Series star Mo'ne Davis.

Bloomsburg University first baseman Joey Casselberry was removed from the team after sending out a tweet calling Davis a "slut" while criticizing news that a Disney Channel movie was being made about the Taney star.

Mone-tweet.jpg
Who'd want that jerk on their team? She's 13 years old.

And once again , freedom of speech ONLY applies to laws limiting speech, it does NOT mean you are free to say whatever you want with no repercussions.

she "stole" a spot?

don't you mean she EARNED a spot.

and regardless.... the second the misogynists don't like something a woman does, they begin with the sexual harassment.

if i were you, i'd get over the fact that finally it's becoming unacceptable.
She stole a spot. Boys are not allowed to play on girls teams. Girls teams were designed to better allow girls a chance to play sports.

you know a lot of boys who want to play on girls' teams?
You're dodging. There are lots of boys who want to play on boys teams and they shouldn't be stopped by girls who have girls teams.

I disagree. personally? i'm not a sports person. if the girl is better than the boys trying out, I figure that's the boys' problem. she deserves to be on the team. i'm not going to shed tears for the misogynist scum.

and even if you think she shouldn't be on the team, she didn't deserve to be called sexually harassing names.

end of story.

you are right on about the name calling.

You are incorrect about girls playing on boys teams Jillian, and here's why.

Yes, there ARE some girls who are good enough to play on boys teams. But when they do , they UNDOUBTEDLY steal playing time from boys. That's unquestioned.

There are TONS of boys who are good enough to play on a girls team, but not to make a boys team. Many of those boys would , if given the chance , take a spot from a girl because even though they aren't good enough to make the boys team, they would dominate the girls. Is that fair?

If it's not fair for a boy to play for a girls team its not fair for a girl to play on a boys team.

Back to the topic, yes this guy deserved to some sort of reprimand. Personally I would have preferred he be kept on the team ad ran a couple extra miles every morning for the seasons, but I'm not upset with his removal from the team either.

"War on men"? How about a War on Assholes. The guy is an asshole. He called a 13 year old child a slut in a public forum just because he is envious of her fame and the recognition she is receiving. He deserves to have his ass kicked too.

Again i ask. - Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player? THINK
If a grown woman called a 13 year old boy a slut I would personally kick her ass.
She didn't steal any spot. She earned it
She stole a boys spot. The boy can't take the spot she vacated from a girls team.

She "stole" it? What difference does it make to YOU anyway? I know, God forbid the little girl get a chance to play and ONE boy doesn't . . .

Bet you'd feel different if you were that "one boy"

she "stole" a spot?

don't you mean she EARNED a spot.

and regardless.... the second the misogynists don't like something a woman does, they begin with the sexual harassment.

if i were you, i'd get over the fact that finally it's becoming unacceptable.
She stole a spot. Boys are not allowed to play on girls teams. Girls teams were designed to better allow girls a chance to play sports.

You're dodging. There are lots of boys who want to play on boys teams and they shouldn't be stopped by girls who have girls teams.

I disagree. personally? i'm not a sports person. if the girl is better than the boys trying out, I figure that's the boys' problem. she deserves to be on the team. i'm not going to shed tears for the misogynist scum.

and even if you think she shouldn't be on the team, she didn't deserve to be called sexually harassing names.

end of story.

Yes, there ARE some girls who are good enough to play on boys teams. But when they do , they UNDOUBTEDLY steal playing time from boys. That's unquestioned.

There are TONS of boys who are good enough to play on a girls team, but not to make a boys team. Many of those boys would , if given the chance , take a spot from a girl because even though they aren't good enough to make the boys team, they would dominate the girls. Is that fair?

If it's not fair for a boy to play for a girls team its not fair for a girl to play on a boys team.

Back to the topic, yes this guy deserved to some sort of reprimand. Personally I would have preferred he be kept on the team ad ran a couple extra miles every morning for the seasons, but I'm not upset with his removal from the team either.

we can agree on the names. that's a start.

i personally wouldn't want to play on a boys' team of any kind. but as i said earlier in the thread, i'm not a team sports type of person. i like cycling, ice skating... that kind of thing. but if the girl is better than her female teammates... and if she's better than the boys she tries out against, then in my opinion she earned the spot same as if a new boy in town showed up and got the spot the long time resident thought was his. the spot wasn't stolen. it was earned.

do you think that if she's that much better than everyone around her on the girls' team (which was probably the case if she wanted to play on the boys' team) that she should have to dumb down her game, be unchallenged and dominate every game she plays? that's not fair to the other girls either.

end of story.

i personally wouldn't want to play on a boys' team of any kind. but as i said earlier in the thread, i'm not a team sports type of person. i like cycling, ice skating... that kind of thing. but if the girl is better than her female teammates... and if she's better than the boys she tries out against, then in my opinion she earned the spot same as if a new boy in town showed up and got the spot the long time resident thought was his. the spot wasn't stolen. it was earned.

do you think that if she's that much better than everyone around her on the girls' team (which was probably the case if she wanted to play on the boys' team) that she should have to dumb down her game, be unchallenged and dominate every game she plays? that's not fair to the other girls either.

My mom used to tell me that when I played sports against boys, I had to dumb down my game because boys didn't like to lose to girls...their egos were that fragile. I see that things haven't changed.

end of story.

My mom used to tell me that when I played sports against boys, I had to dumb down my game because boys didn't like to lose to girls...their egos were that fragile. I see that things haven't changed.

they have issues with women smarter than they are, too.

I never realized boys had a constitutional right to a spot on a team. :rolleyes:

who said they did? logic isnt your strong suit.

i thought she was pretty funny... which is what she intended. :)

I think Ravi is funny to, but she is dishonest when it comes to actual debate.

The fact is that yes of course there are girls who can compete with boys in sports, just as there are boys who cant compete with boys in sports but they would mop up the court/floor/field with girls . I don't want them playing against the girls, do you?

I just don't think it's a very good reason to get a free college education . . . because you are good at sports.

Right, they should probably get paid too when you consider how much money the college makes off them.

I don't really think they should get paid, especially if they are there on a scholarship. That IS like being paid.

Sometimes when I'm watching NFL, and they have those little blips of the guys telling you about themselves, and they tell which college they went to, I have a difficult time believing they went to college. :lol: They can barely even speak correctly.

That is a big problem. These guys are graduating from college because of their athleticism, and it seems like they didn't learn too much, by hearing them speak. Some of them sound like big dummies, seriously. It seems like the money these unis and colleges make from sports have corrupted them. I mean really, don't even try to tell me some of these NFL players are educated.

If girls can play in boys leagues then we have to let boys play in girls leagues. That means the ban on male players in the WNBA and LPGA must end.

Would a woman be thrown off her team if she insulted a male Little League player?

Bloomsburg baseball player booted for offensive Mo ne Davis tweet Mo ne asks for him to be reinstated

march 23 2015
A former Methacton High School star was booted from his college baseball team over an offensive tweet he sent about Little League World Series star Mo'ne Davis.

Bloomsburg University first baseman Joey Casselberry was removed from the team after sending out a tweet calling Davis a "slut" while criticizing news that a Disney Channel movie was being made about the Taney star.

Mone-tweet.jpg
That's not "war on men" That's the consequences of calling a girl a slut.

If girls can play in boys leagues then we have to let boys play in girls leagues. That means the ban on male players in the WNBA and LPGA must end.

Oh, get a grip on your silly self. As was explained earlier, a girl on a boys' team doesn't really give that team an "unfair" advantage. That is not the case with a boy on a girls' team. You are just an angry person and hateful of women.

I never realized boys had a constitutional right to a spot on a team. :rolleyes:

The fact is that yes of course there are girls who can compete with boys in sports, just as there are boys who cant compete with boys in sports but they would mop up the court/floor/field with girls . I don't want them playing against the girls, do you?

ravi is a lot of things dishonest isn't one of them. ignore what the creeps say about her she's great people

ravi is a lot of things dishonest isn't one of them. ignore what the creeps say about her she's great people

Ive observed it myself. I laugh at things Ravi posts, especially in the FZ, but she certainly isn't beyond ignoring facts or being outright dishonest about them if it serves her argument.

Fact, A girl on a little league team takes a spot from a boy since that boy that got left off the team can't go play on the girl's team. Maybe that's just the way it should be, I'm not saying differently. I'm simply saying that yes a boy is going to get left off a team if a girl makes the team.

Oh, get a grip on your silly self. As was explained earlier, a girl on a boys' team doesn't really give that team an "unfair" advantage. That is not the case with a boy on a girls' team. You are just an angry person and hateful of women.

Wait a minute

Youre saying that a girls team would have more advantage from having a boy who lost his spot on the boys team than they would have if they had the girl who beat him out? LOL

Forum List

Back