War on Trump is Spreading

Who started this and every war as Palestinians lost their land….who started killing first ?
So you don’t feel Israel gas a right to exist ?
You ignored the information supplied above. Israel ethnically cleansed the Palestinians during the Nakba in 1948.

I see you get your info from anti semetic sites.
who has started every war ? You’re pro Nazi, pro Iran
I linked to:

Benny Morris, a well-regarded Israeli historian.

Desmond Tutu, Nobel Prize winner

Menachem Begin, former Israeli PM

Mondoweiss, a respected Jewish organization

You ignored the information supplied above. Israel ethnically cleansed the Palestinians during the Nakba in 1948.
You are pathetic. You are unable to refute my statements. You ignore the thousands of children killed by Israel.
Who started the war !
And you don’t even acknowledge that Hamas and Palestinian CIVILIAN MOB….Attacked, murdered raped and took as hostages which they still have, Israeli citizens.
They still have the hostages.

1948, Israel was attacked by Arab forces…when it rightfully declared itself a Jewish state.

Hamas still has the hostages. They refuse to give them up or LEAVE.

You are pathetic. You are unable to refute my statements. You ignore the thousands of children killed by Israel.
WHO STARTED THE WAR IN GAZA.
Who started the invasion of Israel in 1948 !
Palestinians and with their allies Iran supplying arms, have attack Israel since 1948 !

Last edited:
Who started the war !
And you don’t even acknowledge that Hamas and Palestinian CIVILIAN MOB….Attacked, murdered raped and took as hostages which they still have, Israeli citizens.
They still have the hostages.

1948, Israel was attacked by Arab forces…when it rightfully declared itself a Jewish state.

Hamas still has the hostages. They refuse to give them up or LEAVE.
Evidence?

You are now denying that Hamas attacked Israel !
Do you realize the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been going on for decades?

You think the Israelis have never been the aggressors.

In 1948 you claim the Israelis were not the aggressors. The Nakba had already been going on for months when the 1948 war began.

Are you aware of the Deir Yassin massacre?

Are you aware of the King David hotel bombing and other Jewish terrorist attacks?

I wouldn't bet on it, magatard comprise a constant yet stable number of cult members, while President Biden's game is one of addition. In addition to the 81 million + votes he received in 2020, he will be getting millions more from the completely disenfranchised republicans who would never vote for a criminal rapist, insurrectionist like donald pork. I will again be laughing my ass off like in 2020 when Biden destroyed donald pork, and on top of that I made a healthy amount of money betting against idiotic, gullible magas....

View attachment 912522
Lawfare not working, Trump polling high. Shows the people of the United States are not imbeciles and fools, that they don't believe your banner or your ideology. Someone needs to take your bold button away and cram it up your ass LOL.

Screenshot_20240305-100911_Chrome.jpg

Do you realize the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been going on for decades?

You think the Israelis have never been the aggressors.

In 1948 you claim the Israelis were not the aggressors. The Nakba had already been going on for months when the 1948 war began.

Are you aware of the Deir Yassin massacre?

Are you aware of the King David hotel bombing and other Jewish terrorist attacks?
Explain again why people of Palestinian origins are now members of the Israeli legislature and judicial branches of their government?

Israel has extended one olive branch after another. What have the people of the gaza strip returned with? suicide bombers, knife wielding attacks, and terrorist invasions that include purposful killing of women, elderly, and children?

They worship their terrorist leaders, not God or life on earth. I am so sorry for the temporary suffering of the innocent people there, but it must be ended quickly, and the territory must be taken into control by someone who has respect for life.

Explain again why people of Palestinian origins are now members of the Israeli legislature and judicial branches of their government?

Israel has extended one olive branch after another. What have the people of the gaza strip returned with? suicide bombers, knife wielding attacks, and terrorist invasions that include purposful killing of women, elderly, and children?

They worship their terrorist leaders, not God or life on earth. I am so sorry for the temporary suffering of the innocent people there, but it must be ended quickly, and the territory must be taken into control by someone who has respect for life.
What olive branches?

Forum List

Back