War on Trump is Spreading

I don't know about your country, but here, it means the Elephant never forgets.

What does the donkey represent in your country?
Sure, a hard working devoted animal.
Elephants are fat slow, and they shit and stink a lot more…like Trump. They eat a lot more compared to donkeys which are much more efficient. Who cares if an elephant remembers. They never vote.

Yet all of the actual elections are going democrat, amazing…
Waiting for the big one to dump the corrupt Democrats.

Screenshot_20240111-075449_Facebook.jpg

You’ve been waiting for the big one since 2016…but keep waiting. Many Women are just quietly not being polled and voting for any breathing humanoid not connected to Trump and his dullards,
You are right there still is a lot of stupidity out there. Yourself included, you lost this argument when you lied. Corrupt dishonest Democrats want to take this country down the shithole. MAGA

Screenshot_20230221-191626_Twitter.jpg

You are right there still is a lot of stupidity out there. Yourself included, you lost this argument when you lied. Corrupt dishonest Democrats want to take this country down the shithole. MAGA

View attachment 913324
Youre babbling about something…try to make sense. You haven’t done anything but make up shit since you punched your first key, maggot.

Trump refused to block the sale of America’s largest gasoline refinery to Saudi Arabia in 2017 (completed in 2019 with Trump’s blessing), no matter how much oil Biden releases from the reserves will be irrelevant: if the Saudis shut down their Port Arthur, Texas refinery this October “for maintenance,” US gasoline prices will explode.

Scum of the Earth LOL
Why do white Christian nationalist
Republicans in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult choose as their leader the TV celebrity who is owned by a Muslim Sharia Law Oil Wealth Nation for one. And who does not want to ban abortion at six weeks like DeSantis did in Florida which means a million babies will die because he wants wonen to have the right to kill them when they find out they are pregnant, for the second.

MBS and his sovereign wealth fund have funneled literally billions of dollars into the Trump family, between Jared’s investment company and Trump’s golf courses and the LIV Tour, in addition to giving Trump himself additional hundreds of millions over the years renting and purchasing Trump properties. Inside the Saudi scheme for screwing Biden's election hopes

This is weird and irrational:

Lisa558 said preferring Muslim Owned Baby Killer Trump over American Catholic Biden :
He is neither my retribution nor salvation. He is, however, a far better president that Biden, and one I am praying regains the White House.

Last edited:
Quoting a comedian's video as a serious rebuttal and making statements like "Have you forgotten how gross Trump is?" are good indications of the mental state of some of these folks.

I've been researching the "Carbon Dioxide Causes Global Warming" hypothesis lately. After discussing things with a a few people, I realised this topic requires stepping back. Way Back, and taking a look at the facts. So, I set out to study the greatest works of modern scientists of the past 500 years or so.

Descartes (a great scientist, teacher of scientific thought and philosopher who helped describe the universe as we know it) made this statement:

"Do not bother your mind trying to work on things that are unsolvable" (approximately)

Wasting time arguing with some of these numb-nuts falls under this category. Rather than waste your time on that futile endeavor, I suggest getting connected locally with like-minded people. There you can further help make plans to tackle this evil that is encroaching on our land.
Watch Trump's train of thought.

Trump refused to block the sale of America’s largest gasoline refinery to Saudi Arabia in 2017 (completed in 2019 with Trump’s blessing), no matter how much oil Biden releases from the reserves will be irrelevant: if the Saudis shut down their Port Arthur, Texas refinery this October “for maintenance,” US gasoline prices will explode.

Why do white Christian nationalist
Republicans in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult choose as their leader the TV celebrity who is owned by a Muslim Sharia Law Oil Wealth Nation for one. And who does not want to ban abortion at six weeks like DeSantis did in Florida which means a million babies will die because he wants wonen to have the right to kill them when they find out they are pregnant, for the second.

MBS and his sovereign wealth fund have funneled literally billions of dollars into the Trump family, between Jared’s investment company and Trump’s golf courses and the LIV Tour, in addition to giving Trump himself additional hundreds of millions over the years renting and purchasing Trump properties. Inside the Saudi scheme for screwing Biden's election hopes

This is weird and irrational:

Lisa558 said preferring Muslim Owned Baby Killer Trump over American Catholic Biden :
He is neither my retribution nor salvation. He is, however, a far better president that Biden, and one I am praying regains the White House.
Yup…
And this shit goes on and on until we depend so little on SA oil, every country will have cheaper access to smaller quantities of oil elsewhere.

Forum List

Back