War on Trump is Spreading

Fake impeachments for the gullible! LOL. You should check out the real thing that's going on right now.

I thought gullible is MAGA's middle name, ha, ha, ha....
1709575311590.png

Fake impeachments for the gullible not for MAGA. We dont believe in law

View attachment 912264

View attachment 912264
Fake impeachments for the gullible not for MAGA. LAWFARE for the dishonest unamerican communists who can't win an election any other way. Your ideas are corrupt, your methods are illegal and your ideas are dishonest. You are filthy vermin and don't belong in a great country like the United States. You'll be shown the door in 2024.Screenshot_20240304-093150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fake impeachments for the gullible not for MAGA. LAWFARE for the dishonest unamerican communists who can't win an election any other way. Your ideas are corrupt, your methods are illegal and your ideas are dishonest. You are filthy vermin and don't belong in a great country like the United States. You'll be shown the door in 2024.

View attachment 912268

I wouldn't bet on it, magatard comprise a constant yet stable number of cult members, while President Biden's game is one of addition. In addition to the 81 million + votes he received in 2020, he will be getting millions more from the completely disenfranchised republicans who would never vote for a criminal rapist, insurrectionist like donald pork. I will again be laughing my ass off like in 2020 when Biden destroyed donald pork, and on top of that I made a healthy amount of money betting against idiotic, gullible magas....

1709615890359.png

Deep state bail out
. ….you don’t even know what a “ deep state” is. It’s something concocted by moron losers who are at a lost for words
Funny. There was a time when the CIA actually did what Americans wanted. They used to act in our favor when foreign governments were about to turn communist.

Funny. There was a time when the CIA actually did what Americans wanted. They used to act in our favor when foreign governments were about to turn communistperb.
How would any Humper know. They rake word of Putin over our own intel. Our Allie’s are not adversaries, Putin and You and Trump continually remind us they are.
You have been taking voting rights from minorities and now health rights from women
. Fascism…

I wouldn't bet on it, magatard comprise a constant yet stable number of cult members, while President Biden's game is one of addition. In addition to the 81 million + votes he received in 2020, he will be getting millions more from the completely disenfranchised republicans who would never vote for a criminal rapist, insurrectionist like donald pork. I will again be laughing my ass off like in 2020 when Biden destroyed donald pork, and on top of that I made a healthy amount of money betting against idiotic, gullible magas....

View attachment 912522
What a ridiculous partisan clown you are. Why do you support the mass murder of children?

Last edited:
What a ridiculous partisan clown you are. Why do you support the mass murder of children?

This is just babble which is the continuation of the murder of millions of Jews and minorities by anti Jewish factions. Israel is still at war with you anti semites.

This is just babble which is the continuation of the murder of millions of Jews and minorities by anti Jewish factions. Israel is still at war with you anti semites.
I guess you missed the fact that Israelis are the ones engaged in mass murder. Why do you cheer on the murder of so many children? Are you sick in the head?

I guess you missed the fact that Israelis are the ones engaged in mass murder. Why do you cheer on the murder of so many children? Are you sick in the head?

You're taking the side of Iran supplied Hamas
You have short memory. Who attacked whom, came across the border , kidnapped and slaughtered women and children….who refuses to even acknowledge Israel rights to exist and has pledge to continue killing Jews regardless of a cease fire or not. Israel says the war will end when Hamas LEAVES. We said the same thing to Germany and the Nazies refused to surrender.,..so we continued fire bombing MAJOR cities and even dropped nukes in Japan till they surrendered….if you have problem with warfare, stop supporting terrorists.

You're taking the side of Iran supplied Hamas
You have short memory. Who attacked whom, came across the border , kidnapped and slaughtered women and children….who refuses to even acknowledge Israel rights to exist and has pledge to continue killing Jews regardless of a cease fire or not. Israel says the war will end when Hamas LEAVES. We said the same thing to Germany and the Nazies refused to surrender.,..so we continued fire bombing MAJOR cities and even dropped nukes in Japan till they surrendered….if you have problem with warfare, stop supporting terrorists.
You have the short memory. Israelis have engaged in ethnic cleansing, discriminated against Palestinians, erected an apartheid system, started wars against the Palestinians, and stolen Palestinian land.

large-map-of-palestinian-loss-of-land-1947-to-present.jpg

Let’s face it the Israelis have had the military power (thanks to the American taxpayer) and they’ve treated the Palestinians about the same as the Nazis treated the Jews.

Last edited:
You have the short memory. Israelis have engaged in ethnic cleansing, discriminated against Palestinians, erected an apartheid system, started wars against the Palestinians, and stolen Palestinian land.

Let’s face it the Israelis have had the military power (thanks to the American taxpayer) and they’ve treated the Palestinians about the same as the Nazis treated the Jews.
Who started this and every war as Palestinians lost their land….who started killing first ?
So you don’t feel Israel gas a right to exist ?

Who started this and every war as Palestinians lost their land….who started killing first ?
So you don’t feel Israel gas a right to exist ?
Since there are no Palestinians that is quite a trick.

I see you get your info from anti semetic sites.
who has started every war ? You’re pro Nazi, pro Iran

You avoid the obvious…
On Oct. 7, Hamas militants launched an unprecedented cross-border attack on Israel. In a highly organized stealth assault, they bulldozed the border fence in multiple places, caught Israel’s security apparatus off-guard and overwhelmed military defenses. Surprised by the lack of resistance, the attackers turned the operation into a bloody and chaotic rampage through civilian areas.
How Hamas’s carefully planned Israel attack devolved into a chaotic rampage
Militants took captives from a swath of territory more than 20 miles wide, reflecting the broad sweep of the incursion across Gaza’s border with southern Israel. The majority of the captives identified by The Washington Post were civilians, including women and young children. At the site of a dance festivalthree miles from the border fence, more than 260 bodies were recovered. Israeli officials said 5,400 people were injured in the attack, and at least 32 U.S. nationals have died.

Liar…..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back