War on Trump is Spreading

"THE RULE OF LAW IS SPREADING!"
--- Trump cultists, as they soil themselves.

Sorry, MAGA traitors. We're not going to abandon morality, the rule of law and the Constitution just because you're upset about how those things make you lose.

For you to think you know what I think is laughable. I am your mental Superior . It's obvious that you are gullible and ignoring the corruption of your party. Why do you think the Russian oligarch that gave Hunter Biden 3 million dollars is not on the sanction list from the biden administration?
It doesn’t matter what I think you think. It’s obvious you just repeat made up shit.

For you to think you know what I think is laughable. I am your mental Superior . It's obvious that you are gullible and ignoring the corruption of your party. Why do you think the Russian oligarch that gave Hunter Biden 3 million dollars is not on the sanction list from the biden administration?
You have a party of one that thinks that. But if that the only thing that gets you up in the morning, go for it.

It's easy to see Trump is being persecuted. Americans still think the election was stolen. Maybe a similar "War on Biden" should happen.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Warns 'War' on Trump is Spreading---

The War on Biden I has been going on for quite a while. It’s just that MAGA has some of the worst generals of all time!

Sorry, MAGA traitors. We're not going to abandon morality, the rule of law and the Constitution just because you're upset about how those things make you lose.
You've already abandoned morality and the rule of law along with the Constitution.

Screenshot_20210605-205943_Chrome.jpg

You have a party of one that thinks that. But if that the only thing that gets you up in the morning, go for it.
Nah I know what you're a dimwit because well, you're a Democrat. Dishonest and corrupt. Dim. I am your Superior

Nah I know what you're a dimwit because well, you're a Democrat. Dishonest and corrupt. Dim. I am your Superior
I’m not a democrat….bubba.
I‘d never belong to a party that compromises with republicans who are always wrong……

I’m not a democrat….bubba.
I‘d never belong to a party that compromises with republicans who are always wrong……
Yeah, you're a Democrat as far as I'm concerned. Dishonest and corrupt. It's typical.

Really ? Republicans have nearly all the recessions and indictments...a lawless bunch of lying bustards.
Democrats are Dishonest as the day is long. I've already caught you in a lie denying that you are one ! I don't really blame you for that . Perfectly understandable for a liar . Which of these hoaxes do you still believe? I bet all of them since you're so gullible .

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

Biden cheated in law school ? Really ? None of your assertions holds water. Now we Know Trump is a traitor. He know Trump was impeached twice for it…
Fake impeachments for the gullible! LOL. You should check out the real thing that's going on right now.

Biden's dishonesty gets proven over and over. I am Superior to you so I can see it. You're just downright stupid LOL you don't care the man lies to your face over and over, big lies.

Actually that was all legal business practices unlike the Biden crime family. Try again.

I'm sure you're joking, no one can be that stupid. donald pork has lived a life of fraud and deception, everything he touches turns into crap, below is a summary of his fraud and crimes, which he has instilled in the rest of his disgusting family...
1709530679358.png

I'm sure you're joking, no one can be that stupid. donald pork has lived a life of fraud and deception, everything he touches turns into crap, below is a summary of his fraud and crimes, which he has instilled in the rest of his disgusting family...
View attachment 912097
The country was in a lot better shape under Donald Trump. You have to be really stupid to not know that, at least most people are waking up to the fact, since he's going to be president again in 2024. It is dishonest gullible people like you that believe the lawfare Democrats are throwing at Trump. You are going to lose, deservedly so disgusting traitor.

Screenshot_20240209-210648_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240209-210648_Instagram.jpg

Morality? The Biden administration has supplied weapons to the Israeli militarists who have bombed and starved civilians, resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands including thousands of children.

Please tell us why you serve “Genocide Joe” and “Bloody Blinken”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back