War on Trump is Spreading

So we agree that the Biden administration is evil. They’ve armed Israeli militarists who have bombed and starved civilians and killed ten of thousands.
No, we don't. Joe Biden is not in charge of the Israeli government. Netanyahu is. And Joe has been telling him to back off for months.

Did you forget that?

I know you're stupid but do you understand why you are a traitor?. Here I will explain it. You support a corrupt president who accepted bribes to get where he is. He is a liar. Worst president that we've ever had. You are a true dumbass and traitor to the US. Dishonest as the day is long congratulations loser

View attachment 911376
Has he been impeached ? Nope. Has he been indicted ? Nope…so you’re full of shit. You have the fking house and all you’ve managed to do is come up with one witness who was arrested for lying to the FBI. You’re losers.
You bozos spout bullshit and you can’t do anything..effin losers.

Has he been impeached ? Nope. Has he been indicted ? Nope…so you’re full of shit. You have the fking house and all you’ve managed to do is come up with one witness who was arrested for lying to the FBI. You’re losers.
You bozos spout bullshit and you can’t do anything..effin losers.
The Deep State strikes again.

No, we don't. Joe Biden is not in charge of the Israeli government. Netanyahu is. And Joe has been telling him to back off for months.

Did you forget that?
You really are the complete partisan fool. You support those with a D after their name even after they’ve killed thousands of children.

Biden has gone through the motions of “cautioning“ Netanyahu, but that was only to trick the dopes.

Did Biden send weapons to Netanyahu yes or no? Do you support Biden supplying arms to Israel?

Last edited:
The U.S. has enormous leverage over Israel. A determined president can always tell Israel what to do. Biden obeys his donors and let’s Netanyahu get away with mass murder.

The U.S. has enormous leverage over Israel. A determined president can always tell Israel what to do. Biden obeys his donors and let’s Netanyahu get away with mass murder.

So, what is Israel doing to PalestinIan’s that they didn’t do to Israel….? The war can stop tomorrow, if Hamas releases the hostages and leaves…its their call….

1) Palestinians live in an apartheid state.
2) Israel has killed about 20 X as many.
Oh, you’re counting now ?
How many Israel’s would be dead if the situation were reversed….? All Hamas has to do is LEAVE and turn loose the hostages.

Oh, you’re counting now ?
How many Israel’s would be dead if the situation were reversed….? All Hamas has to do is LEAVE and turn loose the hostages.
Why do the Palestinians have to leave? Why not the Israeli colonizers?

1) Palestinians live in an apartheid state.
2) Israel has killed about 20 X as many.
So, do you have an excepted ratio in which. you’ll allow your own citizens to die. Israel said, Hamas has to leave. What’s wrong with that..?
We've said that in every major war we’ve fought when attacked.

And then, there was Obama.
I'd bet you voted for him too; twice.
I DID vote for him... twice.

The US had just finished eight years of GOP rule and was fighting two wars and it was time for a change.

He was infinitely more fit for high office than your Orange Baboon-God.

You find me somebody to advance the Trump Agenda without the Trump Baggage and I'll vote alongside you again.

So, do you have an excepted ratio in which. you’ll allow your own citizens to die. Israel said, Hamas has to leave. What’s wrong with that..?
We've said that in every major war we’ve fought when attacked.
Would you allow your group to suffer discrimination? Would you allow your land to be stolen without fighting back?

It's easy to see Trump is being persecuted. Americans still think the election was stolen. Maybe a similar "War on Biden" should happen.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Warns 'War' on Trump is Spreading---

You're right, it's easy to see why donald j pork is being prosecuted, of course, we are talking bout a convicted rapist, child molester, and lifelong criminal, in addition of being a traitor to our country...

1709422704373.png

You're right, it's easy to see why donald j pork is being prosecuted, of course, we are talking bout a convicted rapist, child molester, and lifelong criminal, in addition of being a traitor to our country...

View attachment 911412
You know Biden received deferments

Biden’s sexual assault:

And don’t forget: MSN

Last edited:
I DID vote for him... twice.

The US had just finished eight years of GOP rule and was fighting two wars and it was time for a change.

He was infinitely more fit for high office than your Orange Baboon-God.

You find me somebody to advance the Trump Agenda without the Trump Baggage and I'll vote alongside you again.
Called it! 😀

What's wrong with Trump's agenda?
Whatever "baggage" you are citing is only your delusional accusations.
Yeah, he talks like a NY'er; so hey, go fuck yourself, LOL

Called it! 😀

What's wrong with Trump's agenda?
Whatever "baggage" you are citing is only your delusional accusations.
Yeah, he talks like a NY'er; so hey, go fuck yourself, LOL
Trumps agenda is to stay out if jail.

Forum List

Back