War: Usa to provide military support to syria 'rebels'

You could tell from the media "stories" that Obama administration would get up the political courage to take sides in the Syria conflict. The problem is that Americans aren't as willing to support another muslem brotherhood revoluion.

You could tell from the media "stories" that Obama administration would get up the political courage to take sides in the Syria conflict. The problem is that Americans aren't as willing to support another muslem brotherhood revoluion.

I wouldn't say that. I'd like to be able to. But i wouldn't. The American people are fickle nowadays

What percentage of the American people would currently support a "limited" no-fly zone over Syria?

"WASHINGTON—A U.S. military proposal for arming Syrian rebels also calls for a limited no-fly zone inside Syria that would be enforced from Jordanian territory to protect Syrian refugees and rebels who would train there, according to U.S. officials."

U.S. Military Proposal to Arm Rebels Includes No-Fly Zone in Syria - WSJ.com

What did that old 1960s anti-Vietnam-war poster say?

0e2be574-0670-4037-abc1-b238b4d61a20.jpg

"Once more, into the breach, dear friends..."

( sigh )

What if war profits became subject to a 90% "value subtracted" tax after the first non-combatant dies?

"General Clark's Book on Modern Wars

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.'"

What if war profits became subject to a 90% "value subtracted" tax after the first non-combatant dies?

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.'"

I wonder who this senior advisor was and who he hear this from

Clark is a liar. You can safely dismiss everything he says.

I haven't seen Fearless Leader's speech yet...

Are we sending arms to Syrian rebels because the Russians started sending arms to Assad, first?

Russia has an interest in Syria. They don't want al quaeda to take over that Russian naval base.

I haven't seen Fearless Leader's speech yet...

Are we sending arms to Syrian rebels because the Russians started sending arms to Assad, first?

Russia has an interest in Syria. They don't want al quaeda to take over that Russian naval base.
Well, given that it's the Russians' only base nowadays in that part of the world, I can kinda-sorta understand their angst, but it's not like they've got much of Navy left to play with, compared to their Soviet glory days... they're tryin' to make a bit of a comeback, but it's slow going... they're probably just hoping to hang onto that one Med base until they are back in a position to project more power regionally... if ever... hanging onto ghosts of bygone glory.

Tell that to the Iraqis, Libyans, and Syrians:

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan."

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan."

Okay.

Hey, Iraqis, Libyans, and Syrians: Clark is a liar.

Okay.

Hey, Iraqis, Libyans, and Syrians: Clark is a liar.
"Throughout the past 30 years, there have been a growing number of refugees fleeing Iraq and settling throughout the world, peaking recently with the latest Iraq War.

"The Iran-Iraq War from 1980 to 1988, the 1990 Iraqi Invasion of Kuwait, the first Gulf War and subsequent conflicts all generated hundreds of thousands if not millions of refugees.

"Iran also provided asylum for 1,400,000 Iraqi refugees who had been uprooted as a result of the Persian Gulf War (1990–91).

"The United Nations estimates that nearly 2.2 million Iraqis have fled the country since 2003,[1] with nearly 100,000 fleeing to Syria and Jordan each month between 2003 and 2006.[2][3]

Refugees of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, tell the Persians how they can safely dismiss everything Clark says.

George, just because you like the taste of Clark's bullshit doesn't make it any less bullshittery.
Are you confused about the number of Iraqis, Libyans, and Syrians who have been maimed, murdered, and displaced by "Clark's bullshit" since March '03? Maybe you just prefer the taste of other people's blood?

George, just because you like the taste of Clark's bullshit doesn't make it any less bullshittery.
Are you confused about the number of Iraqis, Libyans, and Syrians who have been maimed, murdered, and displaced by "Clark's bullshit" since March '03? Maybe you just prefer the taste of other people's blood?

Yes, George, AmeriKKKa and Jews are evil. We get it.

Yawn.

Yes, George, AmeriKKKa and Jews are evil. We get it.

Yawn.
People of any race, religion or nationality who maim and murder children for money and market share are evil.
Got it?

Forum List

Back