Warming?

I love it when people so proudly put their utter ignorance on display for everyone to see.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Believing glowarm is caused by our actions is the height of arrogance and ignorance.

Actually thinking we can pump as much shit into our air and water without any negative consequences is the ultimate in arrogance and ignorance as well as showing a complete lack of care for those who will come after us

The reality is "we don't"
This climate thing is nothing but a poltical ploy designed to throttle the US economy through global taxation and global regulations.
Any type of international climate accord is interference in our national sovereignty.
In fact WE are the model that the world should use for the elimination of pollution and care for the environment.
This is the cleanest country on the planet.

New York City Broke a More Than 120-Year-Old Temperature Record

All-Time Record-High Temperature Set in San Francisco; Record Heat Shifts to the Northwest This Week | The Weather Channel

Historic heat wave brings record-high temperatures to Midwest

Twin Cities temperature hits record high on Free Park Friday – Twin Cities

Alaska sees record-high temperatures in December

trump_stupiid.jpg

Duhhhhhhh...we sure could use some global warming!

parroting_rube.jpg

*squaaawwwwk!* Need global warming! Need global warming! *squaaawwwwk!*

I love it when people so proudly put their utter ignorance on display for everyone to see.

Believing glowarm is caused by our actions is the height of arrogance and ignorance.

Tell a liberal that the biggest problem with them is ignorance and apathy! They will will likely respond with "I don't know and I don't care!"

Morons that have never once looked at the actual data and who think a cold day is proof against climate change should never, ever speak of anyone’s ignorance but their own.

The issue is not whether or not the climate is changing/adjusting. The issue is that you lefties ignore the facts.
Fact. the earths climate is always in a state of flux.
Fact. "normal" is what is defined by the various climate data collection and study agencies based over defined period of time. Usually 30 years.

Actually thinking we can pump as much shit into our air and water without any negative consequences is the ultimate in arrogance and ignorance as well as showing a complete lack of care for those who will come after us

Yet, no one has claimed that.

Tell a liberal that the biggest problem with them is ignorance and apathy! They will will likely respond with "I don't know and I don't care!"

Morons that have never once looked at the actual data and who think a cold day is proof against climate change should never, ever speak of anyone’s ignorance but their own.

The issue is not whether or not the climate is changing/adjusting. The issue is that you lefties ignore the facts.
Fact. "normal" is what is defined by the various climate data collection and study agencies based over defined period of time. Usually 30 years.
You’re so full of shit it’s coming from “ wherever.”
Sorry Skeptics: The Earth Is Still Warming

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Evidence

You’re just boasting your arrogance.

Yes I am. Ignorance offends me.

Hyper-partisanship pisses me off.

The mix of the two is a deadly combination.

So yes, I am arrogant because I know that am better than ignorant partisan hacks.

Only arrogant control freaks think they can change the climate… You consider yourself one?
Mean while you do not understand the difference between weather and climate. Figure them out and repost. Regardless of whether you belive in climate change or not at least understand what you are talking about. Todays temp a climate does not make. Offer real evidence against climate change not short term temp change.

More fakery from the left media.

Concluding change based on 150 years of data on a planet 4 billion years old! lol

More fakery from the left media.
More utter ignorance and stupidity from a right wing poster...

I understand that you are too stupid to understand the difference between weather and climate, fortunately, not all people are as stupid as you....
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

So you see, boys and girls, the parroting rubes weren't given orders to start topics about the record breaking heat all over the country LESS THAN ONE MONTH AGO.

Nope.

They were probably told to stay indoors in their mommy's basement so they would not notice how hot it was outside.

This is a phenomenon knows as "confirmation bias". The tards are kept on a regular diet of this manufactured bullshit.

"Duhhhhhhh I didn't even notice I was wearing a T-shirt a week ago!"

I understand that you are too stupid to understand the difference between weather and climate, fortunately, not all people are as stupid as you....
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia
You have certainly explained your modus operandi and labled it some one eles.

Forum List

Back