Warming?

I love it when people so proudly put their utter ignorance on display for everyone to see.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Believing glowarm is caused by our actions is the height of arrogance and ignorance.

Tell a liberal that the biggest problem with them is ignorance and apathy! They will will likely respond with "I don't know and I don't care!"

Morons that have never once looked at the actual data and who think a cold day is proof against climate change should never, ever speak of anyone’s ignorance but their own.

There is no such thing as man made climate change... fact

I love it when people so proudly put their utter ignorance on display for everyone to see.

Believing glowarm is caused by our actions is the height of arrogance and ignorance.
All the Scientific Societies in the world, all the National Academies of Sciences, and all the major Universities have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. So we are supposed to believe a few right wing ignoramuses that never took a high school science class that this is all bullshit, and a conspiracy? LOL

Na, man made climate change is all about control... fact

All the Scientific Societies in the world, all the National Academies of Sciences, and all the major Universities have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. So we are supposed to believe a few right wing ignoramuses that never took a high school science class that this is all bullshit, and a conspiracy? LOL

Go ahead and believe what you want, Don’t expect anyone else to follow suit. LOL

You ought to just keep that shit to yourselves, it does not require people that do not believe in it, to...

Actually thinking we can pump as much shit into our air and water without any negative consequences is the ultimate in arrogance and ignorance as well as showing a complete lack of care for those who will come after us

You’re just boasting your arrogance.

Yes I am. Ignorance offends me.

Hyper-partisanship pisses me off.

The mix of the two is a deadly combination.

So yes, I am arrogant because I know that am better than ignorant partisan hacks.

Only arrogant control freaks think they can change the climate… You consider yourself one?
Only a totally ignorant fuck could thing that adding more CO2 and CH4 to the atmosphere than the amount that made the difference the glacial and interglacial periods would have no effect.

Actually thinking we can pump as much shit into our air and water without any negative consequences is the ultimate in arrogance and ignorance as well as showing a complete lack of care for those who will come after us

So yes, I am arrogant because I know that am better than ignorant partisan hacks.

Only arrogant control freaks think they can change the climate… You consider yourself one?
Only a totally ignorant fuck could thing that adding more CO2 and CH4 to the atmosphere than the amount that made the difference the glacial and interglacial periods would have no effect.
It doesn’t, and you have no proof...

Lol

uschill.gif
How quickly you parroting tards forget.

Dozens of Record Highs Set in Late November (RECAP) | The Weather Channel

Phoenix weather: We just had the hottest November ever. And 2017 could be the city's hottest year

Dallas had never hit 90 degrees in November. It just did so three of the past four days.

Denver shatters heat record at 81 degrees, but snow is just around the corner – The Denver Post

Record-Breaking Heat Blankets Southern California Ahead of Thanksgiving Holiday

Central Park Sets Record High Heat

Upstate NY weather: 117-year high temperature records could be broken
Ah yes, a cold snap, and suddenly they forget what happened only two weeks ago. They brought an 83 square mile forest fire under control in South Dakota's Custer State Park. A fire that burned the first two weeks of December at above 4500 ft. in South Dakota. The Tards are a case study in ignorance and stupidity.

Tree huggers started that fire, they’re like Peta

UAH_LT_1979_thru_November_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_November_2017_v6.jpg

And that is just for the last 38 years. Clearly a trend has been established. And the warming we see today is from the CO2 levels 30 or more years ago. There is a lot of inertia in the oceans.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_November_2017_v6.jpg

And that is just for the last 38 years. Clearly a trend has been established. And the warming we see today is from the CO2 levels 30 or more years ago. There is a lot of inertia in the oceans.
Clearly biased individuals made up that chart

A Prius was seen leaving the area... lol

[

Yet another moron who gets all their knowledge from far right wing sources.

You calling others "moron" is a bit beyond the pale, cult boi.

Have you ever read a single scientific paper on the subject?

:rofl:

Have you, cult boi?

Have you bothered to download the data sets that are free and available to everyone that wants them and then run them through an analysis program to see what the data actually shows?

You can get more than a million points of data from tempagures, to CO2 levels to volcanic activity to solar activity and you can run it through a program like SPSS or R and do multivariate analysis and see which of those has the most impact. Have you ever done that are you just one more ignorant fool that relies on FoxNews for their science?

Cult boi, this is the politics section; if you want to get your ignorant ass kicked slither down to the global warming section of the board.

I guarantee that I have far more letters after my name than you do after yours.
By God, that is not evident by your post. Yes, I have read many scientific papers. Primarily in Geology, but also in many other disciplines. It is quite obvious you have not.

[

Yet another moron who gets all their knowledge from far right wing sources.

You calling others "moron" is a bit beyond the pale, cult boi.

Have you ever read a single scientific paper on the subject?

:rofl:

Have you, cult boi?

Have you bothered to download the data sets that are free and available to everyone that wants them and then run them through an analysis program to see what the data actually shows?

You can get more than a million points of data from tempagures, to CO2 levels to volcanic activity to solar activity and you can run it through a program like SPSS or R and do multivariate analysis and see which of those has the most impact. Have you ever done that are you just one more ignorant fool that relies on FoxNews for their science?

Cult boi, this is the politics section; if you want to get your ignorant ass kicked slither down to the global warming section of the board.

I guarantee that I have far more letters after my name than you do after yours.
By God, that is not evident by your post. Yes, I have read many scientific papers. Primarily in Geology, but also in many other disciplines. It is quite obvious you have not.
Al gore is full of shit...

but when you add in the "warming" magically stored in the deep oceans, it actually warmer than average
What's "magic" about it, dingbat?
tell us how atmospheric CO2 is heating the deep ocean. we had no data set on deep ocean temperatures, but suddenly, IPCC 5 adds it in to show "warming".

It takes far more energy to heat water than air, so again, tell us how that "warming" traveled from the troposphere down to the deep ocean

It is Arrogant to think that we have An effect one way or another on the climate.
The sun has final say on the climate...

No matter how many times you post that video, it still does not make it true.

Had we not paid heed to the warning in the 70s and let the ozone depletion more than you would have seen massive climate change in a short period of time.

It is arrogant to think we can pump all the shit we want into the air and water and not pay the price.

Man does not have the ability to effect the climate one way or the other, It’s arrogant to think so.

You are a good and faithful little drone. Your party masters must be so proud of you.

Obviously you are too full of yourself to watch this... here it is anyway. Lol

The Great Global Warming Swindle is over. Most realize that people turned it into a political/religious crusade. Obviously climate changes, but there's no need to panic about it. But if you do wanna panic about climate change, panic about 'Global Cooling.' The planet drastically cooling, will kill off many humans. 'Global Warming' isn't a problem in comparison.

Human and plant life have been proven to thrive in warm climates. However, human and plant life don't do well in harsh cold climates. That's when massive die-offs occur. But hey, i choose to not panic about either. I choose instead to enjoy every bit of the time i have left on this earth. I advise folks to do the same. We're only here for a very short time.

1215_NumberOfLossEvents.png

Extreme_weather_events_are_on-1f9493174cb5d5768bbaf28ff97f17df

CSIRO-SLR-2016-600x429.jpg

image.jpg

Very convincing data that the warming is not all that great.

No matter how many times you post that video, it still does not make it true.

Had we not paid heed to the warning in the 70s and let the ozone depletion more than you would have seen massive climate change in a short period of time.

It is arrogant to think we can pump all the shit we want into the air and water and not pay the price.
Man does not have the ability to effect the climate one way or the other, It’s arrogant to think so.

You are a good and faithful little drone. Your party masters must be so proud of you.
Obviously you are too full of yourself to watch this... here it is anyway. Lol

The Great Global Warming Swindle is over. Most realize that people turned it into a political/religious crusade. Obviously climate changes, but there's no need to panic about it. But if you do wanna panic about climate change, panic about 'Global Cooling.' The planet drastically cooling, will kill off many humans. 'Global Warming' isn't a problem in comparison.

Human and plant life have been proven to thrive in warm climates. However, human and plant life don't do well in harsh cold climates. That's when massive die-offs occur. But hey, i choose to not panic about either. I choose instead to enjoy every bit of the time i have left on this earth. I advise folks to do the same. We're only here for a very short time.

1215_NumberOfLossEvents.png

Extreme_weather_events_are_on-1f9493174cb5d5768bbaf28ff97f17df

CSIRO-SLR-2016-600x429.jpg

image.jpg

Very convincing data that the warming is not all that great.

Bias info

Clearly you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. That is the University of Alabama Hadley graph. By Dr. Spencer and Dr. Christy. Both skeptics. But they don't dare make another mistake, they have had their one strike, and hold a low status in the scientific community because of it.

Clearly you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. That is the University of Alabama Hadley graph. By Dr. Spencer and Dr. Christy. Both skeptics. But they don't dare make another mistake, they have had their one strike, and hold a low status in the scientific community because of it.
Like I said you ought to keep that shit to yourselves, we ain’t buying what you’re selling… LOL

Forum List

Back