WARNING, This Subject Might Get Touchy!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Just writing this to CDZ specs might be hard but the topic is VERY interesting.

Okay you have the civil rights bill passed many years ago okay? And Obama and the democrats were looking to add the "LGBT" community to the bill when a little issue came up.

Okay here is where it gets touchy. Seems the Negro's OBJECT to any change in the civil rights bill because they view it as THEIR bill.

"The bill’s proposed route to ending bias against the LGBT community has attracted some controversy from some civil rights groups. The bill,introduced by congressional Democrats in July, would amend the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include LGBT people. Civil rights organizations such as the NAACP and the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights have expressed hesitance to support altering the historic civil rights legislation."

So now you have one minority seeking to quash another minorities rights. This is going to be a problem.

"Civil rights leaders like Henderson have expressed concern that amending the Civil Rights Act could open the door to amendments that aren’t in line with the original intent of the bill, according to LGBT news outlet The Washington Blade. The Obama administration seems well aware of these concerns: As recently as early October, Earnest told reporters that the bill was still being “carefully reviewed” by the White House."

That bill is the path to equal rights in housing and protection and jobs to the LGBT group. And YOU are a democrat running for office and your largest minority group does NOT want the smaller minority group included with them under equality laws and protections.

If you write ANOTHER law just for them that makes a separate but equal law that does NOT fit your platform. So you tell me how do you solve this without upsetting your base and NOT making a separate but equal law?

Same-Sex Marriage Was Just the Start: White House Champions Equality Bill

Actually of course, its whites who think they're above all others.

Its not as though only whites can be bigots. Bigots come in all colors, sizes and religions. Whites, like that kkk types on this board, don't like equality for any group but themselves.

Tough.

Same with others - white, black, brown, yellow, polka-dotted - who feel that way. For example, ever hear of that asshole phony sheriff in Maricopa county AZ? Among true Americans, he's known as Joe The Hoe. Hopefully, he'll die soon but in the meantime, all decent human beings are and should fight every sleazy, corrupt, stinking thing he does.

Don't you agree?

• Banned

Its not as though only whites can be bigots. Bigots come in all colors, sizes and religions. Whites, like that kkk types on this board, don't like equality for any group but themselves.

Tough.

Same with others - white, black, brown, yellow, polka-dotted - who feel that way. For example, ever hear of that asshole phony sheriff in Maricopa county AZ? Among true Americans, he's known as Joe The Hoe. Hopefully, he'll die soon but in the meantime, all decent human beings are and should fight every sleazy, corrupt, stinking thing he does.

Don't you agree?
You are TOTALLY off topic AND using FOUL speech in the CDZ.
Please refrain and respect CDZ rules. Thank you.

They'll be serving Sno-Cones in Hell before the bill the White House is pushing passes with the current Congressional makeup.

Tough.

Don't you agree?

Its on topic and I have not broken any of the rules for the CDZ.
No Name Calling Or Putting Down Posters
No Trolling and/or Troll Threads
No Hijacking
No Personal Attacks
No Neg Repping

I respectfully disagree with the OP.

The Civil Rights Bill is for ALL Americans - not just whites, blacks, brown, yellow, polka dotted, etc.

Edited to add - I probably should not have asked if the OP agrees that all assaults on the Civil Rights Bill should be fought against although its certainly true that one of the biggest enemies of equality is Joe Arpaio.

Not in the mood tonight.

:night:

They'll be serving Sno-Cones in Hell before the bill the White House is pushing passes with the current Congressional makeup.
How can it? Even with the make up BEFORE the off year it would have been dead. Your largest base is against it.

My largest base? I am a Libertarian.

If the bill would be in danger of floundering as a result of opposition to adding it to The Civil Rights Act than a separate bill should be drafted.

I don't believe you would support the bill either way though.

Tough.

Don't you agree?

Among true Americans, he's known as Joe The Hoe

Odd, can't find a link to ANYONE calling him Joe the Hoe.

Guess 'true Americans' don't know how to use the internet

Tough.

Don't you agree?

Its on topic and I have not broken any of the rules for the CDZ.
No Name Calling Or Putting Down Posters
No Trolling and/or Troll Threads
No Hijacking
No Personal Attacks
No Neg Repping

I respectfully disagree with the OP.

The Civil Rights Bill is for ALL Americans - not just whites, blacks, brown, yellow, polka dotted, etc.

Edited to add - I probably should not have asked if the OP agrees that all assaults on the Civil Rights Bill should be fought against although its certainly true that one of the biggest enemies of equality is Joe Arpaio.

Not in the mood tonight.

:night:
Your ENTIRE last paragraph on the subject had NOTING to do with the topic. I was a troll based on where I live and added NOTHING to the topic at hand.

There should be NO protected classes in a free society.

While I agree, the only reason protected classes were required is that the free society wasn't so free for some people. That being said, I would love to see all these protected classifications vanish into a puff of smoke.

How can it? Even with the make up BEFORE the off year it would have been dead. Your largest base is against it.

If the bill would be in danger of floundering as a result of opposition to adding it to The Civil Rights Act than a separate bill should be drafted.

Not your as in yours but your as in democrats. Supporting the bill or not by me does not even enter the picture of fairness. Its one minority group trying to DENY another equal rights.

If each group of people were truly equal, these laws would have never been thought of

Last edited:
It's sad in this day and age to need a Law to recognize HUMAN Rights.
It's even sadder when one group CLAIMS a law as THEIR law thus putting THEM above ALL others.
Do you think the law is being amended to reflect lifestyle choices rather than circumstances?
What I think hardly plays a role when I belong to neither group. I just find it VERY interesting one minority group would block/object and deny another.

When did the civil rights law become THEIR law?

Not your as in yours but your as in democrats. Supporting the bill or not by me does not even enter the picture of fairness. Its one minority group trying to DENY another equal rights.

I see. Cool.

To say they are denying them equal rights is a bit unfair b/c I am pretty sure they would still support a bill whether it was apart of The Civil Rights Act or a stand alone. I am sure a few would be opposed on the basis of their religious beliefs but admittedly I have zero idea how high or low the number. Either way, it is tough to judge b/c at this point we are discussing a hypothetical.

Tough.

Don't you agree?
Bitter fool. I pity you.

Forum List

Back