Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

More fabrication

Ruby did not go to the Police Station until four minutes AFTER he had sent a money transfer at Western Union

How was he supposed to get word that Oswald was on his way down?
Why wouldn’t he just wait at the Police station ?
Idiot! The Western Union office was across the street. He was obviously standing right next to the two places at once!
He could easily have been told Oswald will be taken out in ten minutes or whatever, and gone to wire money AND easily made it back across the street.
My other posts have already covered this all. Stop wasting my time.
Nobody had that information. Oswald came down when they were ready
NO EVIDENCE of Ruby being there beforehand.....none

Man...there sure were a lot of impulse killings in Dallas that week. Oswald just happens to get his rifle and kills Kennedy without knowing until 11/19 (at the earliest) that JFK was coming by his building (he had been hired on October 15 of that year).

dthtue.gif

He forgets his revolver which he suddenly remembers he needed....wastes time that anyone else would spend getting out of Dodge...to go and get it; ends up getting apprehended.

Then...Ruby makes an impulse killing of Oswald two days later.

Seems weird.
/——/ No one ever accused Oswald of being smart. We’ll never know Ruby’s motivation.
Of course we do

He openly expressed his motive

That’s the way it went down
Jack Ruby just happened to walk by the Dallas police station just as the cops happened to bring Oswald out
and Ruby just happened to walk up to Oswald in front of all the cops and film cameras and he just happened to pull a gun out of his pocket that he just happened to be carrying and the cops just happened to let him and he just happened to shoot Oswald at point blank range?

Fuck off! Stop insulting someone's intelligence with a higher than room temperature IQ.

Jack Ruby just happened to walk by the Dallas police station just as the cops happened to bring Oswald out
and Ruby just happened to walk up to Oswald in front of all the cops and film cameras and he just happened to pull a gun out of his pocket that he just happened to be carrying and the cops just happened to let him and he just happened to shoot Oswald at point blank range?

Fuck off! Stop insulting someone's intelligence with a higher than room temperature IQ.
Yes that is exactly what happened and you have little intelligence when you claim otherwise with no evidence

More fabrication

Ruby did not go to the Police Station until four minutes AFTER he had sent a money transfer at Western Union

Idiot! The Western Union office was across the street. He was obviously standing right next to the two places at once!
He could easily have been told Oswald will be taken out in ten minutes or whatever, and gone to wire money AND easily made it back across the street.

Man...there sure were a lot of impulse killings in Dallas that week. Oswald just happens to get his rifle and kills Kennedy without knowing until 11/19 (at the earliest) that JFK was coming by his building (he had been hired on October 15 of that year).

dthtue.gif

He forgets his revolver which he suddenly remembers he needed....wastes time that anyone else would spend getting out of Dodge...to go and get it; ends up getting apprehended.

Seems weird.

And I think that if you (the general you—not you personally) feel that there is nothing afoot there with Oswald just deciding one day to shoot the President and Ruby just one day deciding to off Oswald, you’re not looking at it logically. But...Things happen all the time that don’t make so much sense to those not close to the situation—this was over 50 years ago so nobody is “close”.

But two assassinations—one of a man who was protected by the US Secret Service and the other who was actually in custody of the Dallas Police Department—that has to rate as almost impossible on the irony-o-meter; both in terms of being able to kill the protected person and the circumstances of their assassins acting on a whim.

More fabrication

dthtue.gif

Seems weird.

And I think that if you (the general you—not you personally) feel that there is nothing afoot there with Oswald just deciding one day to shoot the President and Ruby just one day deciding to off Oswald, you’re not looking at it logically. But...Things happen all the time that don’t make so much sense to those not close to the situation—this was over 50 years ago so nobody is “close”.

But two assassinations—one of a man who was protected by the US Secret Service and the other who was actually in custody of the Dallas Police Department—that has to rate as almost impossible on the irony-o-meter; both in terms of being able to kill the protected person and the circumstances of their assassins acting on a whim.
Not at all when one looks at the evidence.

The Secret Service was not what it is today with no where near the level of professionalism training or equipment.

The Dallas PD was also a far cry from a modern police department.

Ruby happened to be sending a money order to one of his strippers. He even brought his favorite dog with him and left him in the car. Why would someone planning a murder do that

He wandered across the street to the police station to see what the commotion was about. Being a Texan, he needed a handgun to keep him safe. Doubtless dozens of others were armed.

Seeing Oswald being led out, he was enraged by his smirk. Pulled his gun and shot him

Ruby happened to be sending a money order to one of his strippers. He even brought his favorite dog with him and left him in the car. Why would someone planning a murder do that

He wandered across the street to the police station to see what the commotion was about. Being a Texan, he needed a handgun to keep him safe. Doubtless dozens of others were armed.

Seeing Oswald being led out, he was enraged by his smirk. Pulled his gun and shot him

It now sounds even more farcical than before.

dthtue.gif

Seems weird.

The Secret Service was not what it is today with no where near the level of professionalism training or equipment.

You don’t see Presidents in open cars parading through town any more

dthtue.gif

Seems weird.

Ok?

dthtue.gif

Seems weird.

Ok?
John Hinkley got within shooting distance of Reagan

Don’t see that happen anymore

Ok?

I am missing your point.

Ok?

I am missing your point.
Presidential protection has changed

Ok?

I am missing your point.

Okay?

I guess the reason this is being brought up is to try to highlight how easy it was for Oswald to kill Kennedy?

When I shot JFK, the third bullet that everyone claims was 'missing' was actually an ice bullet I made myself and kept in a beer cooler until I needed it.

The reason Ruby killed Oswald was because he became incensed at Oswald's bad haircut, and coulnd't help himself.

Ok?

I am missing your point.

Okay?

I guess the reason this is being brought up is to try to highlight how easy it was for Oswald to kill Kennedy?
It was easy

Imagine having windows that actually open

Bullshit! All lies and not even clever or plausible lies.:fu:

Ruby wondered what all the fuss was about at the police station in the aftermath of the Kennedy shooting with Oswald in custody? Ruby shot Oswald because he was "smirking"? He was just able to walk up to Oswald and shoot him at point blank range? That's just really, really, really lame and pathetic! You are literally making up lies as you go along.

I already posted Ruby's own comments from his jail cell and why he felt he was the victim of "powerful forces"..
So odd he never mentioned Oswald's :"smirk". Do you have any reason at all to challenge Ruby's own words?

Of course you don't, you fucking liar!

I am missing your point.

Okay?

It was easy

oh brother.

Bullshit! All lies and not even clever or plausible lies.:fu:

Ruby wondered what all the fuss was about at the police station in the aftermath of the Kennedy shooting with Oswald in custody? Ruby shot Oswald because he was "smirking"? He was just able to walk up to Oswald and shoot him at point blank range? That's just really, really, really lame and pathetic! You are literally making up lies as you go along.

I already posted Ruby's own comments from his jail cell and why he felt he was the victim of "powerful forces"..
So odd he never mentioned Oswald's :"smirk". Do you have any reason at all to challenge Ruby's own words?

Of course you don't, you fucking liar!
That’s what happened

The only theory that makes sense. Any theory that he was a paid assasin would have to account for him being at Western Union

I’m sorry Mr Mafia man......I meant to kill Oswald but I walked across the street to send money to one of my strippers

Who would have thought they would bring him down in the ten minutes I was gone?

I am missing your point.

Okay?

It was easy

oh brother.
Make a huge difference in vulnerability to a sniper
Few office windows can be opened today

Forum List

Back