Warren: I Will Permit a "Young Trans Person" to Pick My Secretary of Education For Me

It’s like they have no clue that everyone outside of their bubble world can hear them as they try to outcrazy each other.

Twitter

This:

EE3531D0C2F01AE82725D2CF284497BDF9D86024

What is up with her infatuation with trannies? Is she hiding something?

It’s like they have no clue that everyone outside of their bubble world can hear them as they try to outcrazy each other.

Twitter

It's obvious that the Leftists want to continue brainwashing and indoctrinating young children to not know what bathroom to use, not know if they are boy or girl and if a boy to get them to agree to take hormone pills and chop off their dick and balls, why else would Warren want a "young trans person" to pick very probably a freak of nature to be Secretary of Education.

Below is Cindy or whatEVAH and HE is Elizabeth Warren's idea of a Secretary of Education:

upload_2020-1-30_20-11-51.png

Whats up with the left's mentall illness bigotry?
Why not let a schizo be a secretary of a dept?
#ThemToo #MentallIllnessRocks

Twitter
:desk:

Bailey Jay as Secretary of Education!

*** WARNING *** Do not google the name because if you do I am not responsible for what you see!

^^^^ Never heard of it so Googled, you bastard! For that you are condemned to eating the Anchovies :abgg2q.jpg:

Twitter
:desk:

Bailey Jay as Secretary of Education!

*** WARNING *** Do not google the name because if you do I am not responsible for what you see!

^^^^ Never heard of it so Googled, you bastard! For that you are condemned to eating the Anchovies :abgg2q.jpg:

Two other posters did the same thing and both have never been the same afterwards and I fear if Weather does it, well pray for him...

As for Warren pick you can not deny my pick would lead the alternative sex education movement...

Whats up with the left's mentall illness bigotry?
Why not let a schizo be a secretary of a dept?
#ThemToo #MentallIllnessRocks

The Democrat Party believes mental illness is something to be mobilized rather than cured.

This is a good example as to why Warren's campaign is sinking. She's not focusing on things that actually matter to people.

That's a good point in itself --- that was something I objected to with Hillary: she ALWAYS appeared in photo ops with ONLY black and Muslim people, usually women. That's it? That's the only Americans she means to focus on? I'm neither black nor Muslim, so the heck with her.

Warren is likely to have the same problem -- people deciding if all she is interested in is transvestites, she can just enjoy their vote alone.

Forum List

Back