Warren Ignores First Rule of Holes

Liz Warren has released her taxes
Trump has not

I'm not interested in Warren's taxes. I'm interested in her employment and school records. See exactly how she cheated the Indian people by accept Affirmative Action.

Warren worked for public institutions, we know how much she made, her tax return is a waste

How about the people Trump cheated by lying about his medical records during Vietnam ? Who went in his place?

Bet his daddy didn’t buy him out

I'd like to see Ms. Warren release copies of her school and employment applications. See if she claimed to be a squaw there.

Politicians lie, and that's one thing. But if she used a phony claim of being a squaw to gain admission to a prestigious school or get a great job meant for an Indian broad living in a teepee who needs food for her papoose, that's just wrong.
The organizations backed Warren's claims.

What else would dumb ass pollack like you think. Did you like the pollack reference??? You deserve it.

Harvard is unwilling to provide the ACTUAL document so we can see for ourselves.

That's the point.

I don't believe libs unless they can prove their claims

Funny. That never worked for Obama's birth certificate.

The problem with Obama was sorting out his different personas. Good Old Barry Soetoro was born in America, but his alter ego B. Hussein O wasn't- or at least that's the story when he was trying to sell books. Obama's problem was merging his different personalities.

Trump has not

I'm not interested in Warren's taxes. I'm interested in her employment and school records. See exactly how she cheated the Indian people by accept Affirmative Action.

Warren worked for public institutions, we know how much she made, her tax return is a waste

How about the people Trump cheated by lying about his medical records during Vietnam ? Who went in his place?

President Trump had a legitimate medical problem, the Draft Board made its ruling, and until the libs show a paper trail of bribery and the original X-rays of the President's heel in the 1960's, its all just liberal bullshit. Maybe Mueller can investigate

Things Trump has lied about

His IQ
His weight
his wife’s academic credentials
His wealth
His reason for avoiding Vietnam Service
His business record
Seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11
Obama tapping his wires
Meetings with Russia
That he would release his taxes if elected
That he would never play golf if he were President
Which one hurt someone?

Trump has not

President Trump had a legitimate medical problem, the Draft Board made its ruling, and until the libs show a paper trail of bribery and the original X-rays of the President's heel in the 1960's, its all just liberal bullshit. Maybe Mueller can investigate

Proof? Links?

Although Warren would be a far superior president than Trump - I'm not excited about her running. However, there is one thing about her that excites me: Even if no one else runs - Trump will be forced to debate her.

Trump has not

Proof? Links?

The libs made the allegation that Trump somehow "evaded" the "draft" through a "phony" podiatry problem.

Its really up to libs to prove their case.

They have Mueller working on the Trump case, to try and overturn the 2016 election. Why isn't the Mule looking into this?

Trump has not

Proof? Links?

The libs made the allegation that Trump somehow "evaded" the "draft" through a "phony" podiatry problem.

They have Mueller working on the Trump case, to try and overturn the 2016 case. Why isn't the Mule looking into this?

The podiatrist's daughters have already stated that Trump's "bone spurs" were phony and that their dad did it as a favor to Fred Trump.

Proof? Links?

They have Mueller working on the Trump case, to try and overturn the 2016 case. Why isn't the Mule looking into this?

The podiatrist's daughters have already stated that Trump's "bone spurs" were phony and that their dad did it as a favor to Fred Trump.

I heard that. These women need to be summoned to Washington to testify as to this, and to be cross examined. Their word isn't good enough.

Proof? Links?

I heard that. These women need to be summoned to Washington to testify as to this, and to be cross examined. Their word isn't good enough.

When will "Republicans" summon them to Washington to testify as to this?

Proof? Links?

Its really Mueller's job. Although the House of Reps controlled by Pelosi has power in this affair as well

Proof? Links?

Its really Mueller's job. Although the House of Reps controlled by Pelosi has power in this affair as well

Funny. Mueller and Speaker Pelosi have bigger fish to fry than Trump's cowardly draft-dodging bone spurs.

Funny. Mueller and Speaker Pelosi have bigger fish to fry than Trump's cowardly draft-dodging bone spurs.

The Podiatrist in question deserves closure. He's been accused of a very serious breach of ethics. Its the least that Mueller can do.
Mueller has an unlimited budget, you know. It isn't like he is constrained.

The Podiatrist in question deserves closure. He's been accused of a very serious breach of ethics. Its the least that Mueller can do.

The Podiatrist has closure. He's dead.

The podiatrist is having his reputation attacked posthumously. He deserves the same consideration as Formosus was, and be put on trial.

The podiatrist is having his reputation attacked posthumously. He deserves the same consideration as Formosus was, and be put on trial.

Fine. You should contact Mitch McConnell.

Mueller is the one with the unlimited budget. Further, McConnell doesn't have the power to indict or put this podiatrist on trial

Mueller is the one with the unlimited budget. Further, McConnell doesn't have the power to indict or put this podiatrist on trial

Gee, you wouldn't be trying to sucker Mueller into going down that bone spur rabbit hole, would you?

Gee, you wouldn't be trying to sucker Mueller into going down that bone spur rabbit hole, would you?

I thought the "bone spur" situation was "important" as it "proves" that President Trump is "yellow".

If any of that is true, I think its important to explore Bonespurgate in detail.

I thought the "bone spur" situation was "important" as it "proves" that President Trump is "yellow".

If any of that is true, I think its important to explore Bonespurgate in detail.

Funny. We already know Trump is "yellow" - inside and out.

Forum List

Back