Warren out

Knows she has no chance against Clinton
Not that old rerun again?
Maybe she isn't running because of a space alien from Uranus planning to fly to her home and take her back home?
I refuse to discuss Uranus or anyone else's..
i believe her tribe originated on the braindead uppper east side of Uranus....I guess they dropped the bitch off to earth 70 years ago in hopes of making the world a better place
It was in hopes of making their world a better place, not ours.

Knows she has no chance against Clinton
Not that old rerun again?
Maybe she isn't running because of a space alien from Uranus planning to fly to her home and take her back home?
I refuse to discuss Uranus or anyone else's..
You don't want to discuss it, you want to DO it.
I'm more of a don't doer...

We've noticed.

She apparently stated she isn't running for President.
Everyone's affraid of Zuckerberg.
You think I have records of all your posts, imagine the stuff Zuckerberg has stored on these candidates. *L*

This is why the deep state feared Trump, it opened up the door to big money candidates with more power, contacts, and money access then they the career politicians can compete with.

RE Zuckerberg -

"Economy
Basic income

After a trip to Alaska this summer, Zuckerberg seemed to support the idea of a basic, government-provided income. “Alaska's economy has historically created this winning mentality, which has led to this basic income. That may be a lesson for the rest of the country as well,” he wrote on his Facebook page."

"Basic income"?? uhm no... How did Mr. Climate Change miss that the Permanent Fund Dividend is based entirely on taxes & profits made off selling Alaskan oil? lol [Alaska Permanent Fund - Wikipedia]

Ironically, the state just voted to raid the PFD to make their rediculious "high oil profit" budget ends meet (instead of cutting the fat from our budget), PFD is now capped at $1k a year and the end is neigh no doubt. We Alaskan's knew the second the government got their fingers in the kitty it was over :/ Sad too because so many of the natives and poor up here rely on that to pay their heat bills, and so too a number of small businesses rely on that October income bump. I also feel bad for the seasonal workers who won't have that extra dough in savings as winter (the unemployed season) hits. Shame on Walker for abandoning over fifty years of beliefs regarding the [PFD]ividend belonging to the people, as does this great land, NOT greedy politicians and bureaucrats >.<

I read somewhere that Dems are trying to get Tom Hanks to run.

One person mentioned it. So in your mind it's a " thing."
Besides who wouldn't vote for Tom Hanks. After DT, it's clear anyone with no experience can run and win. At least Hanks is sane and not a vindictive, pussygrabbing asshole.

Forum List

Back