Warren OUT

Anymore conspiracy theories as to why your boy Sanders is getting a raw deal, Golfing Gator ?

Not my boy, but had she dropped when the other two did Bernie likely wins at least two more states this past Tuesday

... and without early voting Sanders might have only won Vermont; or if Bloomberg had dropped out before Super Tuesday Biden's wins would have been all that much bigger.

Poor Bernie Sanders, the "only if" candidate.. like only if the Soviet Union had won the cold war, he'd surely be the General Secretary of The American Communist Party by now. :cool:

Anymore conspiracy theories as to why your boy Sanders is getting a raw deal, Golfing Gator ?

Not my boy, but had she dropped when the other two did Bernie likely wins at least two more states this past Tuesday

the other 2 dropping out had virtually no impact. Warren and Bloomberg were hoping no do well on Super Tuesday. They didn’t, so they dropped out. You Bernie bros are sore losers

The other two dropping out gave most of their votes to Biden. That is why they dropped when they did

Hilarious, liberal media hype and spin vs who voters really support. Warren's campaign was gasping for air in her own home state as it turns out.

Warren never had a chance and she knew it. She's an attention whore doing what attention whore's do.....

ESXQX4gXcAEtipt

Dem platform now... white old men only... oldest and perhaps whitest ever in fact.

the other 2 dropping out had virtually no impact. Warren and Bloomberg were hoping no do well on Super Tuesday. They didn’t, so they dropped out. You Bernie bros are sore losers

The other two dropping out gave most of their votes to Biden. That is why they dropped when they did

the other 2 stood no chance of winning, didn’t have a lot of supporters, and their supporters could have just as easily voted for Bloomberg instead of Biden.

Dem platform now... white old men only... oldest and perhaps whitest ever in fact.

Another example of left wing spin and propaganda vs reality. Dems the party of old white males. That minorities and women were allowed to show up and debate for a time was just a dog and pony show.

"Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren, who was going nowhere except into Mini Mike’s head, just dropped out of the Dem Primary...3 DAYS TOO LATE. She cost Crazy Bernie, at least, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Texas. Probably cost him the nomination!" - President Trump

Great, let's go get political campaign anal-yses from an orange business bankruptcy hack who's been in politics for a total of one round. While we're at it why don't we go get brain surgery from Peewee Herman.

SMFH

Looks like Pocahontas is packing up her Tee Pee and heading down the Trail of Tears.

That makes Trump the youngest running for President.

Tulsi is 38. Thanks for noticing. Prolly couldn't see past the bold hey looka me font.

"Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren, who was going nowhere except into Mini Mike’s head, just dropped out of the Dem Primary...3 DAYS TOO LATE. She cost Crazy Bernie, at least, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Texas. Probably cost him the nomination!" - President Trump

Great, let's go get political campaign anal-yses from an orange business bankruptcy hack who's been in politics for a total of one round. While we're at it why don't we go get brain surgery from Peewee Herman.

SMFH
I always assumed you already had Peewee Herman perform surgery on your brain.

I mean I understand why you do that, since you can't take responsibility for lying on your own, so blame the image maker.
You say you understand why I mock Warren...then you prove you don't.

No, toiletbreath, I said I understood why you use fake facts from Googly Images. But don't despair, I also understand why you're running away from that.

And I don't want to hear any of this bullshit about "American won't elect a woman."

Just run one who is credible.

Actually there's one still running. Again, thanks for noticing.

I always said the Republican Party should have run Margaret Chase Smith in 1964. She ran for it. Would have made a much more competitive candidate than Goldwater.

Now -- why do you refer to her as "Pocahontas"?

Do you refer to O'bama as "Sambo"? Or "Macaca"?

Do you refer to Sanders as "Pole-ock"?

Do you refer to Andrew Yang as "Chink boy"?

Do you refer to Nikki Haley as "rag head"?

Do you in fact have the vaguest clue about who Pocahontas was or what she went through?

Its fauxahontas

I noticed the OP has no answer. Just more fake quotes about his own cluelessness.

Now -- why do you refer to her as "Pocahontas"?

Do you refer to O'bama as "Sambo"? Or "Macaca"?

Do you refer to Sanders as "Pole-ock"?

Do you refer to Andrew Yang as "Chink boy"?

Do you refer to Nikki Haley as "rag head"?

Do you in fact have the vaguest clue about who Pocahontas was or what she went through?

Its fauxahontas

I noticed the OP has no answer. Just more fake quotes about his own cluelessness.
every time you post, you owe me an apology. you owe me thousands and thousands of apologies. see the Chris Matthews tweet about JFK

Forum List

Back