Wary of Trump - Canada to make 'substantial' boost to military spending

something tells me this thread isn't going the OP's way.

pity he's to stewpud to learn from this.

When was the last time you heard Canadian leaders express fear about a U.S. president's leadership and support?
Who cares? What are they going to do? Stop allowing their citizens to travel to the US for superior healthcare?

Don't you care about our northern neighbor?
Do you care that more Americans die b/c they don't have near the same presents world wide?

of course you don't, leftist Hate our Vets.

something tells me this thread isn't going the OP's way.

pity he's to stewpud to learn from this.

When was the last time you heard Canadian leaders express fear about a U.S. president's leadership and support?

Back in the days when the US still had allies.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
another leftist that bitched about how much we did in the world and wanted us to do less.

and is now bitching that he is getting what he wanted.

you phags are off the charts stewpud

By any chance is this the same Canada that was working on the famous combat bra for female troops?

Canadian military to review uniforms, badges, ceremonies to ensure it is welcoming to women, minorities

The Canadian military has tried previously to change or alter some of its equipment for women. In 1997 it earmarked more than $2 million for creating what it believed would be the world’s first combat bra. The project was eventually abandoned.

That's right. The Canadian Military wanted to develop combat bras and had set aside $2 million for this effort. If they step up their military spending now does that mean they will develop combat panties?

Forum List

Back