🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

I'm going to go out on a limb here
.... and affirm yourself. Ding, that's not going out on a limb for you. That's called"waking up in the morning" for you. It's part and parcel of your magical paradigm, which rests solely on your own authoritarianism.
Try to stay focused on your inability to provide any basis for your belief that it is idiotic to say the greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians. Because you know damn well that I'll stay focused on it.
I will let you in on a little secret.

If you weren't so full of it and incessantly trying to ram sanctimonious crap down everyone else's throats you wouldn't be having such trouble getting along with others or suffering the consequences for wearing that jacket.

I'm going to go out on a limb here
.... and affirm yourself. Ding, that's not going out on a limb for you. That's called"waking up in the morning" for you. It's part and parcel of your magical paradigm, which rests solely on your own authoritarianism.
Try to stay focused on your inability to provide any basis for your belief that it is idiotic to say the greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians. Because you know damn well that I'll stay focused on it.
I will let you in on a little secret.

If you weren't so full of it and incessantly trying to ram sanctimonious crap down everyone else's throats you wouldn't be having such trouble getting along with others or suffering the consequences for wearing that jacket.
I think I'd rather be who I am rather than who they want me to be.

But no. I don't think any amount of "appeasement" would make them feel less threatened by what I have to say.

Besides you might be the last person I would take advice on about interpersonal skills.

And then explain why your religions have to cover for this...

sorry ding, didn't mean to make you read something beyond a sentence.

sorry ding, didn't mean to make you read something beyond a sentence.
:lol: how many anti-dingers could 1 sub-forum HAVE, exactly? If its a troll job he is doing, its pretty good.

I'm sorry GT, I'm ready do go down into the bowels of death with these religious freaks. And pull them back up, they have no idea...

Who did i catch, ding? Or the other dingbat?

Regardless, you're welcome. And while you're wiping your asses, check out Göbekli Tepe.

Way older than your religions.

Göbekli Tepe - Wikipedia

Shit, I caught GT! Ding when down into the hole of darknesssssss.
Let's pray for him....

Shit, I caught GT! Ding when down into the hole of darknesssssss.
Let's pray for him....
I'm always down with that. I can use all the help I can get with the good Lord.

You will be praying to God, right?

Forum List

Back