🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

My point was I was friggin wasted! :)

But Gobekli Tepe does have many wondrous structures that date to 10,000 years ago. Prior to even Sumerian civilizations. Back when humans were supposedly hunter-gatherers, and nomadic. For them to create these great structures, which would have taken a lot of time and effort, has to make us rethink our history. Maybe the Sumerians weren't the first organized civilization. Maybe there were others that predate them, and got lost in history. Because the structures that were built there, and the bas reliefs, are incredible.

My point was I was friggin wasted! :)

But Gobekli Tepe does have many wondrous structures that date to 10,000 years ago. Prior to even Sumerian civilizations. Back when humans were supposedly hunter-gatherers, and nomadic. For them to create these great structures, which would have taken a lot of time and effort, has to make us rethink our history. Maybe the Sumerians weren't the first organized civilization. Maybe there were others that predate them, and got lost in history. Because the structures that were built there, and the bas reliefs, are incredible.
proxy.duckduckgo-1.jpg

It's always extraterrestrials.

That's why we agonize today! :)

And claim "gods"....

The religious folk like to say that the gods did this and that...

The truth is that the extraterrestrials did this and that.

Their "gods" are ET's.

That's something to understand going forward, and the basis of all their religions.

you miss the point, evolution occurs as the byproduct of metaphysical forces yet quantified ... if we were altered by et's they too would have been products of the same dynamic, that is the state where the discussion evolves as per its directive.

yes there was a 1st adam - form their parent to an entirely new offspring, the culmination of the metaphysical forces being employed in a single instance.

I love you breeze, but I honestly don't understand what you mean... :)

I know you mean well, but I just can't understand.

Their "gods" are ET's.

That's something to understand going forward, and the basis of all their religions.
No institution did more to shape western civilization than the HRCC. Are they aliens too?

it goes back to when you battled bond about evolution - the transfer of information from one generation to the next, evolution - occurs from within the metaphysical state of the universe, responsible for the beginning of life. the basis for religion.

Yes, that's how it rolls, kinda. I'm sorry I guess I didn't get the previous post.

I know you, and I know how you roll, I just didn't understand you there.

So, to make it up, here's a good tune from my idol! :)

Their "gods" are ET's.

No institution did more to shape western civilization than the HRCC. Are they aliens too?
Do you mean the The Human Resources Construction Council?

Here's another one from my idol, Billy Joel. With the great Johhny Mathis!

Merry Christmas!

it goes back to when you battled bond about evolution - the transfer of information from one generation to the next, evolution - occurs from within the metaphysical state of the universe, responsible for the beginning of life. the basis for religion.
Metaphysical state of the universe? What are you trying to say?

He refers to my arguments vs bond. I take a physical and logical approach, while he took a supernatural approach.

So the combination of the two could be the metaphysical state he's referring to.

And he could be right! And it could be the basis of religion. I argue the same thing with Anunnaki theory.

Not that religion in its state today is right though... It's totally warped and bad. It's evil. And waiting to erupt again. Like a dormant volcano. That will kill again.

Not that religion in its state today is right though... It's totally warped and bad. It's evil. And waiting to erupt again. Like a dormant volcano. That will kill again.
Again? But it’s doing so right now.

True, But Christians still believe they are being good and not in a religious war anymore. :) Once that deceit is lifted, it will be all-out war again. Just a matter of time. And with modern day weapons. We're in deep doo-doo.

True, But Christians still believe they are being good and not in a religious war anymore. :) Once that deceit is lifted, it will be all-out war again. Just a matter of time. And with modern day weapons. We're in deep doo-doo.

Not so fast, There is a small chance that all sides will realize that they are on the wrong side, join forces, and start fighting only those at the top who incite divisions and perpetuate evil,

then peace will come.

Not so fast, There is a small chance that all sides will realize that they are on the wrong side, join forces, and start fighting only those at the top who incite divisions and perpetuate evil,

then peace will come.
Your whole religion is at war in the Middle East with Hezbollah, Iran, ...

Forum List

Back