🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Last edited:
The greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians, and it's not close.
Thats idiotic.
Why do you say that?
Why do you ask?
Because I am curious to understand the basis for your belief. It seems difficult to believe. I'm trying to figure out what I am missing.
I wish you the best of luck and harbor no delusion I could ever persuade you from the stance i consider to be idiotic.
I'm not asking you to persuade me. I am asking you why you believe Kbuck's statement that "The greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians, and it's not close" is idiotic?

Why do you believe this?

And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity

The greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians, and it's not close.
Thats idiotic.
Why do you believe that is idiotic?
Sorry ding, another time. I have no desire whatsoever to get into another dishonest discussion with you about that.
The only one being dishonest right now is you.

And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity

Thats idiotic.
Sorry ding, another time. I have no desire whatsoever to get into another dishonest discussion with you about that.

Hmm, no, i honestly think it's idiotic. So your post is inappropriate and nonsensical.

Thats idiotic.

Hmm, no, i honestly think it's idiotic. So your post is inappropriate and nonsensical.
Why do you think it is idiotic?

Of course, as anyone not born yesterday would expect, creationists nuts have seized on this misleading interpretation of this study. Here is public offender conman #1, Ken Hamm, killing brain cells the way he always does:

Study: 90% of Species Have a Recent Origin

the first line:

"Hmmm . . . humans and animals arose at much the same time, and there are genetic boundaries. Sounds like what you’d expect to find based on the Genesis account of origins."

Really? Only 90% is what you would expect, Ken? 200,000 years is what you would expect, Ken? The fact that the scientists clearly say that the most recent common male and female ancestors generally did not exist at the same time, or together in space? That's what you would expect, eh? Genetic boundaries to varying degrees, with some being very small... just what Genesis prescribed, eh?

This man is a charlatan whose goal in life is to brainwash children.

Last edited:
So, let's review:

1) No, Adam was not the first human. In fact, such a term ("first human") has no real meaning. It's like asking where the first water molecule of a river is, or at what wavelength "red" begins on the electromagnetic spectrum.

2) "Did he look like us"... another silly question. Do chimpanzees "look like us"? I would say they do. Hands, feet, front facing eyes, hair, opposable thumbs, no tails, no fins or tentacles...

So, let's review:

1) No, Adam was not the first human. In fact, such a term ("first human") has no real meaning. It's like asking where the first water molecule of a river is, or at what wavelength "red" begins on the electromagnetic spectrum.

2) "Did he look like us"... another silly question. Do chimpanzees "look like us"? I would say they do. Hands, feet, front facing eyes, hair, opposable thumbs, no tails, no fins or tentacles...
I'm going to go out on a limb here but I believe the reason you dodged my question is because the only basis for your belief that it is idiotic to say the greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians is your bias against Christians.

I'm going to go out on a limb here
.... and affirm yourself. Ding, that's not going out on a limb for you. That's called"waking up in the morning" for you. It's part and parcel of your magical paradigm, which rests solely on your own authoritarianism.

I'm going to go out on a limb here
.... and affirm yourself. Ding, that's not going out on a limb for you. That's called"waking up in the morning" for you. It's part and parcel of your magical paradigm, which rests solely on your own authoritarianism.
Try to stay focused on your inability to provide any basis for your belief that it is idiotic to say the greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians. Because you know damn well that I'll stay focused on it.

Forum List

Back