🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

I thought I had this fucking settled.

Religions kill people for the sake of keeping the religion going... And they will kill everyone in their path in order to do so.

Because believers in the religion create money and armies, and the only way you can keep that chugging on is to kill other people and subjugate other people, to keep the money and armies going on...

That's religion! Period.

It doesn't mean the religions is right, it just means it's powerful enough to shut up everyone else in the region.

This is not something we should follow as righteous people. We should find a new way of thinking, that doesn't involve genocide.

Its not that simple.

People who are self indulgent and corrupt use religion to usurp positions of authority and mislead and subjugate people like disposable possessions.

That does not mean that scripture is corrupt or designed to mislead and subjugate people.

Anyone with intelligence can see that scripture is teaching for people to think deeply and to be truthful and free, and warning people to not be gullible or else risk losing your sanity for life.

There are by far way more people who have been deceived than there are deceivers.

You want to put an end to the chicanery, abuse of the innocent, and consequent evil in society, you have to put your ax to the root. And I'm afraid that the only way possible to do that is by studying scripture until you learn what it is actually about.

Once you do, you will understand that the judgment of God against all those misrepresent the teaching of scripture for power over others and personal gain will come down on the whole world like a trap.

Relax. If you are not a deceiver, if you are not trying to lead a smooth and easy life by deliberately taking advantage of peoples trust, stealing their money, and fucking up their minds and lives to secure your own comfortability you have nothing to worry about.

Being schnookered by a talking scumbag is not a sin.

Last edited:

Religions kill people for the sake of keeping the religion going... And they will kill everyone in their path in order to do so.

Because believers in the religion create money and armies, and the only way you can keep that chugging on is to kill other people and subjugate other people, to keep the money and armies going on...

That's religion! Period.

It doesn't mean the religions is right, it just means it's powerful enough to shut up everyone else in the region.

This is not something we should follow as righteous people. We should find a new way of thinking, that doesn't involve genocide.

Its not that simple.

People who are self indulgent and corrupt use religion to usurp positions of authority and mislead and subjugate people like disposable possessions.

That does not mean that scripture is corrupt or designed to mislead and subjugate people.

Anyone with intelligence can see that scripture is teaching for people to think deeply and to be truthful and free, and warning people to not be gullible or else risk losing your sanity for life.

There are by far way more people who have been deceived than there are deceivers.

You want to put an end to the chicanery, abuse of the innocent, and consequent evil in society, you have to put your ax to the root. And I'm afraid that the only way possible to do that is by studying scripture until you learn what it is actually about.

Once you do, you will understand that the judgment of God against all those misrepresent the teaching of scripture for power over others and personal gain will come down on the whole world like a trap.

Relax. If you are not a deceiver, if you are not trying to lead a smooth and easy life by deliberately taking advantage of peoples trust, stealing their money, and fucking up their minds and lives to secure your own comfortability you have nothing to worry about.

How do you prove that there will be a "judgement of god"? Because a book said so? :popcorn:

That's religion! Period.

Its not that simple.

How do you prove that there will be a "judgement of god"? Because a book said so? :popcorn:
You're asking me? When your the one who says so?

Dude you're the book followerer...

That's religion! Period.

Its not that simple.

You're asking me? When your the one who says so?

Dude you're the book followerer...
I'm asking hob. he said it.

hob is a little outside the box. I sometimes don't understand him. I need to smoke his weed, i think..

But i love him because he is outside the box.

You priests think people are deceived.

You two friendly fellows seem to think you can do things in your priestly ways.

I'm curious, who do you hang out with?

He understands people are deceived.

You two friendly fellows seem to think people are not deceived. And you are together forever in your priestly ways.

Live well together.
Deceived by whom?

He understands people are deceived.

You two friendly fellows seem to think people are not deceived. And you are together forever in your priestly ways.

Live well together.
Deceived by whom?
I have no idea, posts have been deleted since then. But if they were deleted, the originals would have been by the religious freeks.

If you want to discuss shit with me TAZ, don't fucking erase it afterwards. I'm on fucking top of you going forward!

That's religion! Period.

What are you yammering about?

Those animals don't go around and kill each other, like humans do. They realize they need to help each other to keep the species alive. Humans, however, want to kill each other based on Santa Claus religions.

Say what? Animals kill and eat one another every day.

Humans kill other humans for multitudes of reasons. In the U.S., I'd say religious beliefs are the motive behind a very scant number of murders. Can you demonstrate otherwise?

Humans don't kill each other for food. They kill each other for religious beliefs.
No they don’t.

Ding, your buddy TAZ is a little confused and he keeps asking me. Can you please explain to him how your theory works?

And how it's patently absurd?

I mean, I don't want to be rude to another person besides you, so just explain to him how it works in your world. And then if he insists, we'll have some fun!

Ding, your buddy TAZ is a little confused and he keeps asking me. Can you please explain to him how your theory works?

And how it's patently absurd?

I mean, I don't want to be rude to another person besides you, so just explain to him how it works in your world. And then if he insists, we'll have some fun!
I don’t want her you can have her she’s too fat for me. :smile:

What amazingly intelligent and well founded theory of mine are you talking about?

Is it how we can use the evidence of the creation and evolution of space and time to know there is a creator?

Is it that the laws of nature predestined beings that know and create?

Is it that we know space and time had a beginning?

Is it that the laws of nature existed before space and time?

Is it that consciousness is the pinnacle of the evolution of space and time?

Is it that consciousness is evolving?

Which one of my awesome theories need explaining?

You'd think they would have just as much complaint if not more with just one of the others.

the religion of antiquity is a prescription for admission to the Everlasting by the individuals Triumph in a final conclusion, a judgement for their success and in conclusion for all humanity, there is no messiah. sorry.

Is it how we can use the evidence of the creation and evolution of space and time to know there is a creator?

Which one of my awesome theories need explai,ning?

Lol, the ones that get you laid, so your offspring can evolve...

Natural selection?

You do realize that natural selection favors the religious over the godless irreligious militant atheist scum, right? :wink:

First of all do you believe that natural selection can apply to thoughts and behaviors?

Forum List

Back