🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

hob is a little outside the box. I sometimes don't understand him. I need to smoke his weed, i think..

But i love him because he is outside the box.

lol..love you too bro, and I'll drink to that! :cheers2:

So you think you need to smoke my weed? You seem like a nice guy. I'll tell you what.

I will give you exclusive rights to and full partnership of my pot farm in the sky. All you have to do is divide your time between selling shares to new prospects, praying for strength while kneeling before a block of wood, handing over 10% of your income monthly, and doing whatever the hell I tell you without question for the rest of your life.

If you could only hold out until the end, you will be welcomed like a king into paradise and can smoke yourself silly for the rest of eternity.

Bwahahaha...

oh, excuse me...don't pay any attention to that. I didn't mean to laugh. I was just tickled as a spider walked across my leg..

Last edited:
hob is a little outside the box. I sometimes don't understand him. I need to smoke his weed, i think..

So you think you need to smoke my weed? You seem like a nice guy. I'll tell you what.

I will give you exclusive rights to and full partnership of my pot farm in the sky. All you have to do is divide your time between selling shares to new prospects, praying for strength while kneeling before a block of wood, handing over 10% of your income monthly, and doing whatever the hell I tell you without question for the rest of your life.

If you could only hold out until the end, you will be welcomed like a king into paradise and can smoke yourself silly for the rest of eternity.

Bwahahaha...

oh, excuse me...don't pay any attention to that. I didn't mean to laugh. I was just tickled as a spider walked across my leg..
...in order to charm the golden birds, out of the pockets of his dearly beloved neighbours in Christ. He puts himself at the service of the other’s most depraved fancies, plays the pimp between him and his need, excites in him morbid appetites, lies in wait for each of his weaknesses – all so that he can then demand the cash for this service of love. (Every product is a bait with which to seduce away the other’s very being, his money; every real and possible need is a weakness which will lead the fly to the glue-pot. General exploitation of communal human nature, just as every imperfection in man, is a bond with heaven – an avenue giving the priest access to his heart; every need is an opportunity to approach one’s neighbour under the guise of the utmost amiability and to say to him: Dear friend, I give you what you need, but you know the conditio sine qua non; you know the ink in which you have to sign yourself over to me; in providing for your pleasure, I fleece you.)"

Karl Marx
Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844
3rd paragraph

Human Requirements and Division of Labour, Marx, 1844

I thought I had this fucking settled.

Religions kill people for the sake of keeping the religion going... And they will kill everyone in their path in order to do so.

Because believers in the religion create money and armies, and the only way you can keep that chugging on is to kill other people and subjugate other people, to keep the money and armies going on...

That's religion! Period.

It doesn't mean the religions is right, it just means it's powerful enough to shut up everyone else in the region.

This is not something we should follow as righteous people. We should find a new way of thinking, that doesn't involve genocide.

Its not that simple.

People who are self indulgent and corrupt use religion to usurp positions of authority and mislead and subjugate people like disposable possessions.

That does not mean that scripture is corrupt or designed to mislead and subjugate people.

Anyone with intelligence can see that scripture is teaching for people to think deeply and to be truthful and free, and warning people to not be gullible or else risk losing your sanity for life.

There are by far way more people who have been deceived than there are deceivers.

You want to put an end to the chicanery, abuse of the innocent, and consequent evil in society, you have to put your ax to the root. And I'm afraid that the only way possible to do that is by studying scripture until you learn what it is actually about.

Once you do, you will understand that the judgment of God against all those misrepresent the teaching of scripture for power over others and personal gain will come down on the whole world like a trap.

Relax. If you are not a deceiver, if you are not trying to lead a smooth and easy life by deliberately taking advantage of peoples trust, stealing their money, and fucking up their minds and lives to secure your own comfortability you have nothing to worry about.

Being schnookered by a talking scumbag is not a sin.
How do you prove that there will be a "judgement of god"? Because a book said so? :popcorn:

How do you prove it? First off, you would have to know what it means.

Let me explain it this way.

In kosher law it claims that if you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will die and become an unclean creature.

I looked around, met people just like you or ding, saw the judgment of God in action, and believed.

Last edited:

Bwahahaha...

You don't smoke weed, you're not that cool. :cool:

Religions kill people for the sake of keeping the religion going... And they will kill everyone in their path in order to do so.

Because believers in the religion create money and armies, and the only way you can keep that chugging on is to kill other people and subjugate other people, to keep the money and armies going on...

That's religion! Period.

It doesn't mean the religions is right, it just means it's powerful enough to shut up everyone else in the region.

This is not something we should follow as righteous people. We should find a new way of thinking, that doesn't involve genocide.

Its not that simple.

People who are self indulgent and corrupt use religion to usurp positions of authority and mislead and subjugate people like disposable possessions.

That does not mean that scripture is corrupt or designed to mislead and subjugate people.

Anyone with intelligence can see that scripture is teaching for people to think deeply and to be truthful and free, and warning people to not be gullible or else risk losing your sanity for life.

There are by far way more people who have been deceived than there are deceivers.

You want to put an end to the chicanery, abuse of the innocent, and consequent evil in society, you have to put your ax to the root. And I'm afraid that the only way possible to do that is by studying scripture until you learn what it is actually about.

Once you do, you will understand that the judgment of God against all those misrepresent the teaching of scripture for power over others and personal gain will come down on the whole world like a trap.

Relax. If you are not a deceiver, if you are not trying to lead a smooth and easy life by deliberately taking advantage of peoples trust, stealing their money, and fucking up their minds and lives to secure your own comfortability you have nothing to worry about.

How do you prove that there will be a "judgement of god"? Because a book said so? :popcorn:

In kosher law is claims that if you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will die and become an unclean creature.

I looked around, met people just like you or ding, saw the judgment of God in action, and believed.
I'm a vegetarian. But how does eating a pig defile your mind? And I think shrimp as well?

Bwahahaha...

You don't smoke weed, you're not that cool. :cool:

Chill out Taz, you don't know anything about me. fyi I am working undercover in a sort of donny brasco operation in reverse. Friends of mine have gotten a bad rap. So just keep your mouth shut and enjoy the show.

That's religion! Period.

Its not that simple.

In kosher law is claims that if you eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will die and become an unclean creature.

I'm a vegetarian. But how does eating a pig defile your mind? And I think shrimp as well?

For the millionth time the flesh of one creature or another is a metaphor for teaching..

Its really very simple.

If you fill your mind with waste it will become a cesspool. No one knows this better than you, yet you waste your life mocking scripture as if its all an irrelevant fairy tale without even lifting a finger to clean up your act... not even trying to become more than a puerile moron.

That is how the judgment of God will come upon the world like a trap.

Last edited:
All modern humans descended from a solitary pair who lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago, scientists say.
'This conclusion is very surprising,' Thaler admitted, 'and I fought against it as hard as I could.'
Every person was spawned from single pair of adults living up to 200,000 years ago, scientists claim | Daily Mail Online
The author of the article kind of mangled the scientists' claims. They arent saying their study shows that "one couple" of humans, alive at the same time and together, were ancestors to all modern humans. They are saying their study concludes that that the thing we already knew about humans -- that the most recent common male and female ancestors liveed 100,000 to 200,000 years ago -- also appears to be true of 90% of Earth's species. This example shows why you should avoid the Daily Mail like the plague.

And the simplest reason one would posit for this study's conclusion is just that evolution always happens, and that at anytime throughout history the extant species are mostly recently evolved.

Last edited:
All modern humans descended from a solitary pair who lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago, scientists say.
'This conclusion is very surprising,' Thaler admitted, 'and I fought against it as hard as I could.'
Every person was spawned from single pair of adults living up to 200,000 years ago, scientists claim | Daily Mail Online
The author of the article kind of mangled the scientists' claims. They arent saying their study shows that "one couple" of humans, alive at the same time and together, were ancestors to all modern humans. They are saying their study concludes that that the thing we already knew about humans -- that the most recent common male and female ancestors liveed 100,000 to 200,000 years ago -- also appears to be true of 90% of Earth's species. This example shows why you should avoid the Daily Mail like the plague.

And the simplest reason one would posit for this study's conclusion is just that evolution always happens, and that at anytime throughout history the extant species are mostly recently evolved.
which of course is why the scientists are quoted as saying they fought as hard as they could against the conclusion

which of course is why the scientists are quoted as saying they fought as hard as they could against the conclusion
The headline is misleading and was not their conclusion. The part that surprised the scientists is that the low genetic diversity displayed by humans seems to be true of most species, by the genetic barcode study.

Scientists are still trying to figure out the "speed" of evolution. They would expect to find a spectrum of genetic diversity indicating "ages" of species, with "far-flung" species populations adding a component of increased diversity due simply to being spread out over distance. The barcode study does not find this to be true, in general. It seems to indicate that nearly all species are relatively recent.This surprises scientists because they expected to find that a greater percentage of species would be more "static" than others. Scientists think this study may show that evolution can and does happen at breakneck speed (in evolutionary terms) in any and most species, regardless of many of the important and varying environmental variables to which these species are subjected.

Last edited:
And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity

The greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians, and it's not close.
Thats idiotic.
Why do you say that?
Why do you ask?
Because I am curious to understand the basis for your belief. It seems difficult to believe. I'm trying to figure out what I am missing.

The headline is misleading and was not their conclusion. The part that surprised the scientists is that the low genetic diversity displayed by humans seems to be true of most species, by the genetic barcode study.
rather strong quote for findings you claim are blasé...

Yes, and the most evolutionary advanced in terms of complexity.

Did you know that the central nervous system of every mammal species has increased in size as they have evolved?

And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity

The greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians, and it's not close.
Thats idiotic.
Why do you say that?
Why do you ask?
Because I am curious to understand the basis for your belief. It seems difficult to believe. I'm trying to figure out what I am missing.
I wish you the best of luck and harbor no delusion I could ever persuade you from the stance i consider to be idiotic.

Forum List

Back