Was Anyone Impressed with Chuck Hagel's Performance?

People like Dante, Rahm Emmanuel, and Barney Frank...all liberal supporters of
Israel are not like you neoconservatives who hate Arabs as much as many Arabs hate Jews

Enough. You people do not own the friendship of Israel
barney frank is a faggot.

Do you wonder why you aren't told the sky is blue, retard?

Moron, he retired because we were going to vote his ass out, you don't know shit about Hagel...just a silly little bitch who pretends be an "expert".

You Lefty's really are idiots you think the fact YOU like him means we should?

He is a weak assed Rino.

A lot of cuckoo right wing members are right here in this thread. I'd love to know where you people come up with such crap. Kind of makes Graham and McCain look sane. Almost.

Speak of the cuckoos!!!

Moron, he retired because we were going to vote his ass out, you don't know shit about Hagel...just a silly little bitch who pretends be an "expert".

He is a weak assed Rino.

A lot of cuckoo right wing members are right here in this thread. I'd love to know where you people come up with such crap. Kind of makes Graham and McCain look sane. Almost.

Oh, shut up!! You are nothing but a mean-spirited, angry little twit!!! All you ever do is call people names and make obnoxious comments about liberals like you are some kind of expert on their thinking. You're not.

He is a weak assed Rino.

Oh, shut up!! You are nothing but a mean-spirited, angry little twit!!! All you ever do is call people names and make obnoxious comments about liberals like you are some kind of expert on their thinking. You're not.

Roo is merely an anti-Israel sock puppet of one of the more cowardly libertarians on the board.

I respect him for not crawling into the sandbox with baby McCain and Graham. I hope he is confirmed. Hagel is not a warmonger.

Obviously, any American would be impressed he chose not to pander to the dense, right wing MASS of flesh. The curse of Florida, Senator Rubio, like a few other low IQ "Senators", isn't waiting to review the record, he's already decided against Hagel. TYPICAL.

I respect him for not crawling into the sandbox with baby McCain and Graham. I hope he is confirmed. Hagel is not a warmonger.

Obviously, any American would be impressed he chose not to pander to the dense, right wing MASS of flesh. The curse of Florida, Senator Rubio, like a few other low IQ "Senators", isn't waiting to review the record, he's already decided against Hagel. TYPICAL.

Rubio? Low IQ?:lol: Chuck Hagel was an embarrassment and his nomination should be pulled

Rubio? Low IQ?:lol: Chuck Hagel was an embarrassment and his nomination should be pulled

He could have done better, he will be ratified, and the neo-cons can go cry.

LOL, look in the mirror twit.

He is a weak assed Rino.

Oh poor Jake.....can't prove anything you make up can you?

He is a weak assed Rino.

Roo is merely an anti-Israel sock puppet of one of the more cowardly libertarians on the board.

If Chuck Hagel ever performed at anything, it would have been under the influence of performance enhancing drugs.

Hagel's problem here in Nebraska is that he did not serve his constituents, he in fact vote contrary to our wishes too many times.

Nelson did the same thing, his vote on Bamacare lost him his seat.

I am sure that he does not want your idea of a warmongering America on the loose in the world, gwennie.

Hmmm, what exactly is my idea of "warmongering"? Come on Jake, you can do much better than that!

Denying as you did above that you are infected with neo-conservatism (warmongering R us) will not help you.

I simply asked you for your "evidence" of me being a so-called warmonger......you produced none at all, so I guess that makes you a liar. Holy shit, for someone who is always trying to portray himself as a pub, you pick the liberal causes every single time and rail against anyone who is against obama's agenda. Pot....meet kettle. :clap2: :cuckoo: :eek:

Agree completely.......hagel is a terrible choice for SoD, but you know how the obama admin is. They will find some way to get him weaseled into that position. People in DC have absolutely no common sense anymore.

Jake thinks that he doesn't actually have to "prove" anything, he just makes shit up as he goes.

Hmmm, what exactly is my idea of "warmongering"? Come on Jake, you can do much better than that!

Denying as you did above that you are infected with neo-conservatism (warmongering R us) will not help you.

I simply asked you for your "evidence" of me being a so-called warmonger......you produced none at all, so I guess that makes you a liar. Holy shit, for someone who is always trying to portray himself as a pub, you pick the liberal causes every single time and rail against anyone who is against obama's agenda. Pot....meet kettle. :clap2: :cuckoo: :eek:

Agree completely.......hagel is a terrible choice for SoD, but you know how the obama admin is. They will find some way to get him weaseled into that position. People in DC have absolutely no common sense anymore.

The Republicans could block him if they want...Do they have the balls?..Who knows

STOP CHUCK HAGEL'S NOMINATION
AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

Last edited:
What specifically in Chuck Hagel's background makes you conclude he is no friend to Israel? I've heard that statement from others, but no one backed it up with facts.

Do you mean your kind of "facts" or the real facts? There is a difference, ya know. Liberals always want to define what facts are, but it's only their interpretation of the facts that seem to count.

In other words, you have no facts. In fact, the facts are that Hagel is a friend of Israel.

Where are your facts that what YOU say is true? The fact is that this man is nothing but a tyrant who enjoys treating other people like shit.....same with obama. For liberals who constantly beat the drum of "fairness, tolerance, equality" and sunshine and pretty colors, all you people ever do is create division, chaos, hatred, and lies. You are full of it, Jakey......you always have been and you likely always will be.

Jake thinks that he doesn't actually have to "prove" anything, he just makes shit up as he goes.

Yea, and the lefty loons go right along with him.

The Republicans could block him if they want...Do they have the balls?..Who knows

STOP CHUCK HAGEL'S NOMINATION
AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

Doubt they have the balls to do it. From what I've seen so far, they cry about how unfair obama is yet they do nothing about it. As far as I'm concerned, just about everyone in DC is incompetent.

Yea, and the lefty loons go right along with him.

You guys whine when you have to give evidence. The affirmation is on you about Hagel. You have not proved it. I don't have to prove anything until you give evidee. That is the way it is, kid.

No neo-cons at Defense. Very good.

Forum List

Back