Was Anyone Impressed with Chuck Hagel's Performance?

Shut up and prove your point assbite.

If not go play in the little kids sandbox, its in the next room.

(smile) Sorry Jake has to prove his assertion, your silly attack is worthless.

Hagel's own words don't bare out your claim kid....and since you agree with Jake help him...prove it.

When assassinating the character of a good man all one has to do is take a few comments out of context and use them in an attempt to portray a long career in public service to an ideological caricature as people do with calling Robert Bird a racist Klansman, or George Wallace one at the end of his life.

Do people change opinions and beliefs? Can any man being tarred and feathered with his own words strung around his neck? Yes.

Deceit, deception, dishonesty, and debasement of civil disagreements and debate are what you engage in

Prove Israel was not founded by self loathing Jews who escaped the Nazis by killing other Jews.

You think you can debate? What you do is shout and stomp your boots.

Before you go too much further, I live in Nebraska, you know nothing about this man, I do.

(smile) Sorry Jake has to prove his assertion, your silly attack is worthless.

Hagel's own words don't bare out your claim kid....and since you agree with Jake help him...prove it.

When assassinating the character of a good man all one has to do is take a few comments out of context and use them in an attempt to portray a long career in public service to an ideological caricature as people do with calling Robert Bird a racist Klansman, or George Wallace one at the end of his life.

Do people change opinions and beliefs? Can any man being tarred and feathered with his own words strung around his neck? Yes.

Deceit, deception, dishonesty, and debasement of civil disagreements and debate are what you engage in

Please, the man has been in Washington for ages. You need to stop huffing in the corn fields

:eusa_eh: Please… The "Jewish and Christian right" isn't the problem, it's the clueless idiots on the left that are the problem. Everything about Hagel is anti-Israel, from is positions on Iran to Hezbollah and his hostility towards the "Jewish lobby" besides that he’s incompetent to run the defense department. Teaching Israel hate….

Hagel taught anti-Israel courses at Georgetown | Washington Free Beacon

A college course has a reading list and you claim that as proof? A college course can examine every side of an issue and it's usually good to do it that way.

Do you believe the Israeli or American Jewish people agree on what to do with settlements?

Can't you come up with a quote from Hagel and not hearsay from a hack?

Hagel's syllabus...Professor Hagel's class. You don't do anything but run your stupid mouth.

Look at your source and find the name of the college course! Explain why a college course shouldn't include all points of view on an issue!

Using biased sources to form opinions is the definition of stupid. I've only asked for proof and you haven't provided it. Where are the quotes coming out of Hagel's mouth and not the assumption of a hack?

Prove Israel was not founded by self loathing Jews who escaped the Nazis by killing other Jews.

Let um go long enough and the bigots come out in full force:cuckoo:

:eusa_eh: Please… The "Jewish and Christian right" isn't the problem, it's the clueless idiots on the left that are the problem. Everything about Hagel is anti-Israel, from is positions on Iran to Hezbollah and his hostility towards the "Jewish lobby" besides that he’s incompetent to run the defense department. Teaching Israel hate….

Hagel taught anti-Israel courses at Georgetown | Washington Free Beacon

A college course has a reading list and you claim that as proof? A college course can examine every side of an issue and it's usually good to do it that way.

Do you believe the Israeli or American Jewish people agree on what to do with settlements?

Hagel's syllabus...Professor Hagel's class. You don't do anything but run your stupid mouth.

Stop looking under the bed for Nazis.

Hagel has been in Washington for ages. Stop spreading dirty, filthy, gutter propaganda.

AHEM...no one has ever accused Dante of being anti Israel or an anti-Semite

Making a point is now somehow subject to political correctness of a hebrew sort?

Go ahead...try and paint Dante as anti Jew or anti Israel...

I dare you

Look at your source and find the name of the college course! Explain why a college course shouldn't include all points of view on an issue!

Using biased sources to form opinions is the definition of stupid. I've only asked for proof and you haven't provided it. Where are the quotes coming out of Hagel's mouth and not the assumption of a hack?

Your emotional attachment to Hagel is heartwarming but that's about it, you've got nothing oh...and Israel hate is quite common on liberal college campuses Hagel fit right in

LOL...I invited him to help Jake prove that Hagel is a friend of Israel...

He can't.
Jake can't.
You can't.

It is hilarious you morons find yourself in the position of defending a Rino.

Making a point is now somehow subject to political correctness of a hebrew sort?

I dare you

Your emotional attachment to Hagel is heartwarming but that's about it, you've got nothing oh...and Israel hate is quite common on liberal college campuses Hagel fit right in

Your delusion that Dante's support equals emotional attachment says more about you and your opinions than it does anything about anyone else.

ltr

D

you neocons don't own the friendship of Israel

I dare you

Referring to yourself in the third person is a sign of mental illness...I'm sure you love Jews as long as they stay in their place

By the way, dumb fucks refer to themselves in the 3rd person.

Fuck off.

I dare you

People like Dante, Rahm Emmanuel, and Barney Frank...all liberal supporters of
Israel are not like you neoconservatives who hate Arabs as much as many Arabs hate Jews

Enough. You people do not own the friendship of Israel

I don't hate Arabs at all, Jews and Arabs are cousins, it's the radical muslim nutjobs I have a problem with

He can't.
Jake can't.
You can't.

coming here as a sock puppet...have you any self-respect?

Roo is quite comfortable as a sock puppet. His handler's fingers fit quite well up his ass.

The reactionaries of the far right once again make an assertion that Hagel is no friend of Israel without evidence. When called on it, the freaks want their opponents to provide the evidence against an assertion, not against evidence (which they have not provided) for their assertion.

The far right has been screaming for years because they get the rug pulled out from under them.

Hagel is a friend of Israel until otherwise proven.

Translation:" I was talking out of my ass, I can't prove Chuck is a friend of Israel."

He can't.
Jake can't.
You can't.

coming here as a sock puppet...have you any self-respect?

Roo is quite comfortable as a sock puppet. His handler's fingers fit quite well up his ass.

Forum List

Back