Was gonna sell one of my AK's

A 1911 chambered in .22LR just seems like a waste of a legendary pistol.
It looks and feels just like my 45 1911 and will help me stay in practice without using up all my 45 ammo.
Yeah I wouldn't shoot up ANY of your .45 ammo. It's pretty hard to find right now, and you'll pay triple and quadruple for it.
I bought two hundred rounds a few days ago for 119.00. High!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I’m sure you can find a mass killer who is looking for a nice AK-47 that is not traceable.

Good luck
Why would I look for a buyer for it when I don't own it anymore ya lying shit stain? And how is it not traceable? Troll.

A 1911 chambered in .22LR is just seems like a waste of a legendary pistol.
It's a good gun for saving money just shooting at targets. ... :cool:
That's about all it is, a plinker. I certainly wouldn't rely on it for self defense.
Just for that ima carry it! ;)
I have a sweet little Sig Sauer P938 in 9mm for my concealed carry. Got a few others but that's my favorite.
I carry either my Desert Eagle 1911 or my Ruger SP-101 357.
Those are rather large pistols. I can put my P938 in my pants pocket and no one ever knows it's there.
Ruger SP-101 is a small revolver that fits in my pocket. I carry the 1911 in colder weather where it's easy to conceal.
View attachment 490313
Yeah I have a .38+P S&W Airweight revolver in aluminum and stainless steel. That's a sweet little pistol also that's easy to conceal. When I'm not worried about concealing, I carry my Taurus Raging Bull in .44 mag in a thigh holster, or my .45LC Ruger Vaquero single action Colt 45 replica in a bandolero cross draw holster.

It looks and feels just like my 45 1911 and will help me stay in practice without using up all my 45 ammo.
Yeah I wouldn't shoot up ANY of your .45 ammo. It's pretty hard to find right now, and you'll pay triple and quadruple for it.
I bought two hundred rounds a few days ago for 119.00. High!
Sounds about like the going price though. Ammo, if you can find it, is sky high.

Yeah I have a .39+P S&W Airweight revolver in aluminum and stainless steel.
I had a similar one but opted for the 357 so I could shoot 38's to practice with if I wanted.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I’m sure you can find a mass killer who is looking for a nice AK-47 that is not traceable.

Good luck
Oh yeah... every gun owner is looking for a *MASS KILLER* to sell his gun to...

Idiot.

For someone looking to slaughter school children or shoot up a shopping mall or movie theater......an AK-47 is a good choice.

Terrorists around the world love it.
And i thought the AR-15 was the weapon of choice, the way you progs slaves howl over that weapon...

Oh I forgot, I gave him 100 rounds to go with the rifle and he gave me 50 45 acp 230 gr HP's and 50 22 Stingers!

All i have left is ...
H012GMCC_H012GRCC_Hero.jpg

and two of these.

1621207793421.png

Good luck
Why would I look for a buyer for it when I don't own it anymore ya lying shit stain? And how is it not traceable? Troll.
Who did you sell it to?
Is he a terrorist?
How do you know?
Do you care?
He sure didnt sell it to your pansy ass...Still have that ankle monitor on, so the kids across the street can avoid you?

Good luck

Idiot.

For someone looking to slaughter school children or shoot up a shopping mall or movie theater......an AK-47 is a good choice.

And i thought the AR-15 was the weapon of choice, the way you progs slaves howl over that weapon...
I don’t know

What do you think is the better weapon for slaughtering school children?

An AR-15 looks more bad ass but an AK -47 is loved by terrorists

You would know more than I do

Oh I forgot, I gave him 100 rounds to go with the rifle and he gave me 50 45 acp 230 gr HP's and 50 22 Stingers!
It is a shame all my semi automatics went overboard that fateful day in internationals waters near Bermuda when my dingy capsized.
I hear ya... I sold all mine at the last gun show. The only thing I have left is a pump up air pellet gun.

I do have some fireworks though.

Damn that crap is higher than what it is here!

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

You sure seem to be fixated with slaughtering school kids. Should we be worried about you? You don't sound stable.

Last edited:

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

You sure seem to be fixated with slaughtering school kids. Should we be worried about you? You don't sound stable.
I’m not the one fighting to ensure that a mass killer has the fire power of his choice

Good luck

Idiot.

I don’t know

A progressive who is mentally ill. No NRA member has ever killed any school children.

Forum List

Back