Was (Is) Jesus Yahweh

can we clarify one thing and get beyond it.......Muslims worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob....they just worship him wrong......Allah is their name for YHWH......get over it.....

can we clarify one thing and get beyond it.......Muslims worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob....they just worship him wrong......Allah is their name for YHWH......get over it.....

Bullshit. The reality is that they are worshiping a false god correctly.

Last edited:

I don't believe they consider Allah the God of Isaac and Jacob, just Abraham. I thought the split occurred when Ismael was sent off from Abraham, perhaps I am wrong, I know almost nothing of the Qu-ran.

I don't believe they consider Allah the God of Isaac and Jacob, just Abraham. I thought the split occurred when Ismael was sent off from Abraham, perhaps I am wrong, I know almost nothing of the Qu-ran.

????....and you think that makes him a different YHWH?......Abraham didn't have two to choose from.....

dude, that's just silly....if we look at the same rose and you claim its pink and I claim its white, it doesn't mean there are two roses.....Islam claims the God of Abraham made a covenant with Abraham but made a different covenant with them.....that doesn't mean there are two different YHWHs, it just means they are wrong about their claims of a different covenant.....

Last edited:

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob promised the Jews a Messiah.....that Messiah is Jesus.

Allah doesn't have a son, so somewhere along the way, Allah became a different God, no longer God, the Father of Jesus. So, no, it is not the same God. And, Jesus came through Abraham's son Isaac.....not Ishmael, (Ishmael, the son of the Sarah's handmaiden, the one the Muslims consider God's chosen).

dude, that's just silly....if we look at the same rose and you claim its pink and I claim its white, it doesn't mean there are two roses.....Islam claims the God of Abraham made a covenant with Abraham but made a different covenant with them.....that doesn't mean there are two different YHWHs, it just means they are wrong about their claims of a different covenant.....

Logical fallacy begging the question.

We both saw a car at the show. You saw a truck. I saw a coop. Therefore we saw different cars.

When they say, "There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet", my history teacher in college said it was an assertion of monotheism and a criticism of Christianity.

I've corrected Snouter on this issue many times on another forum. It doesn't seem to stick very well, because he just pops back up after a while, spouting the same old fantasies.

Well hadit you simply claimed my explanation of the Bible content was inconsistent with your interpretation. Maybe we can optimus here or we can link the thread where I expose the Bible as to what it really is from Genesis to Revelation! ;)

Allah is not God.

YHWH has many names, including "God" and "Allah".

Allah is a false god dreamed up by a false teacher.

"Allah" means "God" in Arabic.

God, Allah, Jehovah, YHVH, are all the same deity. Whether the deity actually exists or not is the only question.

Thi sis made clear in sura 2 of Qur'an (and I see I deleted my notes file when I read Qur'an) but says something along the lines of "And we took from the people of the book (Jews) a covenant..." Meaning, they took the God of the Jews and began worshipping it, but in their own way.

Anyone saying Allah is somebody else is either ignorant or this, or deliberately lying.

Logical fallacy begging the question.

We both saw a car at the show. You saw a truck. I saw a coop. Therefore we saw different cars.

so, how many cars did Abraham have at the car show?.......

Well hadit you simply claimed my explanation of the Bible content was inconsistent with your interpretation. Maybe we can optimus here or we can link the thread where I expose the Bible as to what it really is from Genesis to Revelation! ;)

that would be the thread that demonstrated you weren't a Bible scholar......

Dude, you made a bunch of wild claims about what the Bible said and I showed you from the Bible itself where it didn't say what you claimed it did. In the face of correction and truth, you simply reiterate the original false statements.

YHWH has many names, including "God" and "Allah".

God, Allah, Jehovah, YHVH, are all the same deity. Whether the deity actually exists or not is the only question.

Thi sis made clear in sura 2 of Qur'an (and I see I deleted my notes file when I read Qur'an) but says something along the lines of "And we took from the people of the book (Jews) a covenant..." Meaning, they took the God of the Jews and began worshipping it, but in their own way.

Anyone saying Allah is somebody else is either ignorant or this, or deliberately lying.

Just because someone uses a similar word doesn't mean they have the same God in view.

Just because someone uses a similar word doesn't mean they have the same God in view.

True, but in this case Jews, Christians, and Muslims all refer to the God of Abraham. Only divergence comes in Christianity where some claim Jesus was God. Jews and Muslims don't. Islam recognizes Jesus as a prophet, Jesus didn't even exist when Judaism was being written so we don't have anything but post-Jesus writings to draw conclusions from.

Forum List

Back