Was it a venom intentionally placed in public water supplies?

Part 3 will come tomorrow. Dr ardis proves snake venom is in vaccines, water, and covid. Part 2 includes a remedy which heals you in 48 hours ...heals any variant.

Part 1

Part 2

After watching the entire series, I'm not buying it. Infiltrating the entire world's water municipalities is a laugher. Even the best conspiracists couldn't pull that off. Also, there were many assertions without actual scientific study.

After watching the entire series, I'm not buying it. Infiltrating the entire world's water municipalities is a laugher. Even the best conspiracists couldn't pull that off. Also, there were many assertions without actual scientific study.
You didn't get it. The water is simply what got this going. Today 4 billion people worldwide have received the mRNA vaccines in which are not vaccines at all. They have snake venom in them. Also, note that he clearly said that Remdesivir also is snake venom. Remdesivir is the drug that the CDC and others only recommend for treatment. Just a short time ago, Ron Desantis in Florida tried to get Monoclonal Antibody treatment for Florida and was stonewalled for Remdesivir. And, we know hydroxycloroquine was snuffed out quickly yet there was no reason for it to be outlawed. Both MA and HD work against snake venom. Not only that, he clearly stated that of the deaths mainly by the pneumonia-like breathing problem that has killed most with Covid19 are non-smokers. Less than 5% were smokers who have died. Nicotine blocks the peptides from attaching to the things that cause this pneumonia-like reaction to Covid19. So does Zinc, Ivermectin, Quercetin, N.A.C., Vitamine C, Copper, Bentonite Clay, Corticosteroids, Budesonide.
Remember the pill that is being developed for snake bites? That will be given to those this secret society wants to live. Those who will be friendly to climate change and communism. So, why did you only question the water supply? You didn't watch most of it, did you?

Watch the videos before replying...Otherwise, you just look stupid and like a troll.

Videos mean nothing, I do not care what some video says. Provide a link to a real source that shows that less than 5% of deaths were smokers.

Or have your claim rejected due to your lack of support for it

Watch the videos before replying...Otherwise, you just look stupid and like a troll.

Here, let me help you out here.

Results​

We identified 46 peer-reviewed papers with a total of 22,939 COVID-19 patients, 5421 (23.6%) experienced disease progression and 2914 (12.7%) with a history of smoking (current and former smokers). Among those with a history of smoking, 33.5% experienced disease progression, compared with 21.9% of non-smokers. The meta-analysis confirmed an association between ever smoking and COVID-19 progression (OR 1.59, 95% CI 1.33–1.89, p = 0.001). Ever smoking was associated with increased risk of death from COVID-19 (OR 1.19, 95% CI 1.02–1.39, p = 0.003). We found no significant difference (p = 0.864) between the effects of ever smoking on COVID-19 disease progression between adjusted and unadjusted analyses, suggesting that smoking is an independent risk factor for COVID-19 disease progression. We also found the risk of having COVID-19 progression higher among younger adults (p = 0.001), with the effect most pronounced among younger adults under about 45 years old.

Videos mean nothing, I do not care what some video says. Provide a link to a real source that shows that less than 5% of deaths were smokers.

Or have your claim rejected due to your lack of support for it
Of course you don't. You aren't an intellectual. You think the universe revolves around you and you only. You are the only smart person in the universe. Until you watch the movie, I don't respect you and thus have no interest doing your busy work to prove anything to you.

Of course you don't. You aren't an intellectual. You think the universe revolves around you and you only. You are the only smart person in the universe. Until you watch the movie, I don't respect you and thus have no interest doing your busy work to prove anything to you.

I accept your surrender.

Here, let me help you out here.

Results​

We identified 46 peer-reviewed papers with a total of 22,939 COVID-19 patients, 5421 (23.6%) experienced disease progression and 2914 (12.7%) with a history of smoking (current and former smokers). Among those with a history of smoking, 33.5% experienced disease progression, compared with 21.9% of non-smokers. The meta-analysis confirmed an association between ever smoking and COVID-19 progression (OR 1.59, 95% CI 1.33–1.89, p = 0.001). Ever smoking was associated with increased risk of death from COVID-19 (OR 1.19, 95% CI 1.02–1.39, p = 0.003). We found no significant difference (p = 0.864) between the effects of ever smoking on COVID-19 disease progression between adjusted and unadjusted analyses, suggesting that smoking is an independent risk factor for COVID-19 disease progression. We also found the risk of having COVID-19 progression higher among younger adults (p = 0.001), with the effect most pronounced among younger adults under about 45 years old.
That was like 2 years ago information. They used fuzzy words like smoking might "possibly" affect people negatively. Here's what we know today that they didn't know then. The negative effects on the lungs occurs because the diaphragm doesn't get the involuntary signal from the brain stem because the "virus" inhibits this. Thus, not enough oxygen gets into the lungs. Guess what actually stops the virus from doing this? Nicotine. Yep! So, smokers are less likely to get this pneumonia like sickness that does lots of the killing. So, the CDC limited other drugs that would also stop this from being used like Monoclonol Antibodies, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine. The same things that reverse snake venom. Instead, they made doctors use Remdesivir, which actually acts and maybe snake venom. That's why people who receive this end up quickly on a ventilator and die within 9 days. Now, watch the videos. All three of them now.

Here is one study on nicotine and its protection against covid.

There are many facts in the watch water series but there aren't scientific studies to back up many of ardis' assertions. Sure, remdesivir, the mRNA shots are not good for you however, its just not possible to infiltrate an entire water supply with venom. One, the proteins in the venom would be denatured after the chlorine attached and two, there would be a need for thousands to be in on the conspiracy to infiltrate global water supplies...........it that were even possible.

Last edited:
When you are one of the 4 billion erradicated from the earth from this Satanic evil of Fauci and other climate change originators, I'll remember.

yes you will remember. I personally won't give a fuck because I will be dead.

Here is one study on nicotine and its protection against covid.

There are many facts in the watch water series but there aren't scientific studies to back up many of ardis' assertions. Sure, remdesivir, the mRNA shots are not good for you however, its just not possible to infiltrate an entire water supply with venom. One, the proteins in the venom would be denatured after the chlorine attached and two, there would be a need for thousands to be in on the conspiracy to infiltrate global water supplies...........it that were even possible.

He made that conclusion as well. But, it wasn't necessary to infect everyone by way of the water supply. They just had to get the ball rolling and then do what they intended to get the masses the venom via mRNA vaccines and Remdesivir. I had to watch the videos more than once to catch that as well.

Forum List

Back