Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

The question in the OP doesn't make sense as long as the gospel of John exists. Christians will always find a passage from there to support their trinitarian views. No matter how synoptic gospels contradict them.

Yes.

Unfortunately, the bible can be made to say almost anything. That was it's worth before the stupid started to read their myths literally.

Regards
DL

Yet you quote is as authoritative. As a puritan...or Satan... would.

Yes. If I want to have literalists engage so that I can correct their poor thinking, I have to play with their stupid ball. A genocidal and infanticidal ball that they somehow see as good.

Regards
DL

The question in the OP doesn't make sense as long as the gospel of John exists. Christians will always find a passage from there to support their trinitarian views. No matter how synoptic gospels contradict them.

Yes.

Unfortunately, the bible can be made to say almost anything. That was it's worth before the stupid started to read their myths literally.

Regards
DL

Yes. If I want to have literalists engage so that I can correct their poor thinking, I have to play with their stupid ball. A genocidal and infanticidal ball that they somehow see as good.

Regards
DL

You lose then. Its how I identified you as a puritan atheist. "Literalists" make up only about 5% of Christianity. Have fun in your parochial concentration.

For instance...Christians believe in the Trinity as defined in the Nicene Creed, as I have pointed out to you and your fellow puritans many times.

Yes.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You lose then. Its how I identified you as a puritan atheist. "Literalists" make up only about 5% of Christianity. Have fun in your parochial concentration.

For instance...Christians believe in the Trinity as defined in the Nicene Creed, as I have pointed out to you and your fellow puritans many times.

I will accept your estimate that only about 5% of all who follow Jesus, in a literal way, of the 100% actually believe the lie of Jesus and his divinity.

That just shows how many Christians are liars.

You are likely high in your estimate, if I go by how Jesus said he would identify his people.

He said they could do all he did and more. That shows that there is not even on real Christian as none have stepped up to show their faith.

Sigh. So many Christians are liars.

Regards
DL

Yes.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I will accept your estimate that only about 5% of all who follow Jesus, in a literal way, of the 100% actually believe the lie of Jesus and his divinity.

You are likely high in your estimate, if I go by how Jesus said he would identify his people.

He said they could do all he did and more. That shows that there is not even on real Christian as none have stepped up to show their faith.

Regards
DL

What a dishonest bible thumping fool you are. . Who mentioned "literal way"? You try, like all liberals, to deny whats written right above you. Let me quote it for you again.

"..Christians believe in the Trinity as defined in the Nicene Creed,"

So lets see some "literalist" arguments against the Nicene Creed. I doubt you can function outside your programming but ill give you a chance even after your attempts at dishonesty.

Yes.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

What a dishonest bible thumping fool you are. . Who mentioned "literal way"? You try, like all liberals, to deny whats written right above you. Let me quote it for you again.

So lets see some "literalist" arguments against the Nicene Creed. I doubt you can function outside your programming but ill give you a chance even after your attempts at dishonesty.

You call me dishonest, then throw your supernatural garbage at me like it means something to intelligent people.

You will do anything to justify following a genocidal prick of a god.

Go ahead. Be a Satanist and ignore the vileness of the prick you adore.

Regards
DL

Yes.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You call me dishonest, then throw your supernatural garbage at me like it means something to intelligent people.

Regards
DL

Wrong. I demonstrated your dishonesty. It was easy.

And as I predicted you have no response to my assertion. Get off script and you are lost. Just as I anticipated. What a shallow fool you are to argue against something you dont understand in the slightest. Neither philosophy nor logic are strong points with you.

1. Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

I have wondered how Christians rationalized Jesus' last words --- "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

2. Jesus seems unaware that he was God.

3. What did Jesus mean by forsaken?

4. The usual definition means abandoned or deserted.

5. How can one abandon or desert themselves?

6. If Jesus knew he was Yahweh, how did he feel about the poor reputation the Jews gave Yahweh?

7. Is that why the Jews tried to kill Jesus more than once before the cross got him?

Further.

8. Jesus also said that he and god were one, yet scriptures seem to show Jesus as Yahweh’s good side and Yahweh as the evil side.

9. If Jesus/Yahweh shared the some consciousness, which they would have to given that there is only one god in Christianity, why are they so different?

Regards.
DL
1. Yes
2. No. He knew who he was/is It is you who doesn't understand
3. God, the Father had to step away. Jesus had to die on His own as a man, without special assistance during the last few minutes of His earthly life
4. Yes, the Father deserted Him. He had to go thru this ALONE
5. He didn't abandon Himself. Jesus came to REVEAL THE FATHER. The OT God who spoke to Abraham and Moses was the One born to Mary
6. He lectured/taught those with an open heart
7. Nobody likes being told they're wrong. Try spreading the truth among Antifa. You'll be stoned
8. Jesus and the Father are one in spirit, mind and purpose. Jesus said ONLT THE FATHER IS "GOOD", but you call the Father "evil"
9. They are not different. You don't believe in the Jesus of Scripture who said when He returns, HE WILL RULE THE WORLD WITH A ROD OF IRON

Regards
DL
You are a dishonest child of satan

Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

I have wondered how Christians rationalized Jesus' last words --- "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus seems unaware that he was God.

What did Jesus mean by forsaken?

The usual definition means abandoned or deserted.

How can one abandon or desert themselves?

If Jesus knew he was Yahweh, how did he feel about the poor reputation the Jews gave Yahweh?

Is that why the Jews tried to kill Jesus more than once before the cross got him?

Further.

Jesus also said that he and god were one, yet scriptures seem to show Jesus as Yahweh’s good side and Yahweh as the evil side.

If Jesus/Yahweh shared the some consciousness, which they would have to given that there is only one god in Christianity, why are they so different?

Regards
DL
He was quoting scripture

Forum List

Back