Was Jesus Black, Mixed, or White?

he could be a trannie..... did you look under his skirt or just feel him up?

You are the one that posed the question. Did you feel him up and thats why you have doubts?

produce him...and ill be happy to strip search him.... if he is a him. Ive been told i do wonderful pat downs..or ups if you want it that way.... and some have come back for a second searching.... :badgrin:

I'm not in charge of his schedule. You are going to have to arrange that on your own.

You are the one that posed the question. Did you feel him up and thats why you have doubts?

produce him...and ill be happy to strip search him.... if he is a him. Ive been told i do wonderful pat downs..or ups if you want it that way.... and some have come back for a second searching.... :badgrin:

I'm not in charge of his schedule. You are going to have to arrange that on your own.

ill be at the security one check point.....

Why does it matter?

Jesus was the son of God, and God has no race, he is a god.

Because I want to know.
You'll know when you die, but you might be disappointed when you find out that like I said, God/Jesus has no race, they're GOD'S.

What doe God look like to you?

That image you just got when you read my bolded words is important. Its how people relate to the world and their place in it. If God turns out to be clear then I wont be disappointed at all. I think Jesus was just a very enlightened man but thats another discussion. I doubt he will be there when i die.

Because I want to know.
You'll know when you die, but you might be disappointed when you find out that like I said, God/Jesus has no race, they're GOD'S.

That image you just got when you read my bolded words is important. Its how people relate to the world and their place in it. If God turns out to be clear then I wont be disappointed at all. I think Jesus was just a very enlightened man but thats another discussion. I doubt he will be there when i die.

wow... will you look at that. The first sensible thing you have said yet...

:lol:

Because I want to know.

pppssstt.... and "clear" does not mean.... colorless.

:lmao:

What doe [sic] God look like to you?

That image you just got when you read my bolded words is important.

The image I got is that you are an illiterate moron. It's the same image evinced by all your posts.

wow... will you look at that. The first sensible thing you have said yet...

:lol:

I must have said lots of sensible things before. You just didnt care enough to read them.

It does to me. When i look out my study I can see the sky. The window is clear and has no color I can see.

What doe [sic] God look like to you?

That image you just got when you read my bolded words is important.

The image I got is that you are an illiterate moron. It's the same image evinced by all your posts.

Are you sure you didn't hallucinate i had 2 usernames again? :lol: You already made a fool of yourself once when you were clowned by the admin. Don't let it happen again

i think I got a new name for you Unk. Teachers pet. Your job is to point out any spelling errars. I know you can do it because you cant help yourself.

It does to me. When i look out my study I can see the sky.

No, first you see the padding on the walls, then you see the bars, then you see the sky.

i think I got a new name for you Unk. Teachers pet. Your job is to point out any spelling errars. I know you can do it because you cant help yourself.

It's too bad you don't have enough self respect to learn how to communicate in proper English. Maybe if you had stayed awake in school instead of dreaming about hitting your teachers, you might have learned something.

It does to me. When i look out my study I can see the sky. The window is clear and has no color I can see.

Your window... is clear... colorless glass.

Just as it could be clear red glass or clear blue glass.

"clear" does not mean.... colorless.

Your window... is clear... colorless glass.

Just as it could be clear red glass or clear blue glass.

"clear" does not mean.... colorless.

I've never before seen clear glass that had color in it. Color filters light. The very fact that it has color in it means that it is not completely clear. Clear has no color or impurities to cloud vision. Colorless has no color but can still be clouding hence limiting my vision. You can disagree but lets stop with this line of thought.

Last edited:

It's too bad you don't have enough self respect to learn how to communicate in proper English. Maybe if you had stayed awake in school instead of dreaming about hitting your teachers, you might have learned something.

How come you didn't point out my error in the word "errar"? I'm disappointed in you Unk. BTW people communicate with me just fine.

How come you didn't point out my error in the word "errar"?

Why didn't you correct it before posting? Why don't you have enough self respect to take the slightest care in how you present yourself?

Forum List

Back