Was Jesus Black, Mixed, or White?

clear.. blue..glass.

jesus%20thirteenth%20century.JPG

But its not clear. The window panes look blue through the glass. It is not letting the light through that would accurately display them as white. I think you have to understand that I dont just blindly accept things because someone taught me the answer for a test. Please explain this contradiction.

If you are bothered by the question I suggest you stop reading now. A comment was made in another thread concerning the appearance of God when he returns on judgement day and it got me to thinking about what people imagine God to look like. I further got to thinking about what Jesus looks as a sidebar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/318855-i-have-a-question-2.html#post8007793

Everyone knows that the mind thinks in images. I am starting this thread so I can document what I find and post it for others to use and also assist in finding the truth. I am using the King James version of the Bible to do my research. I will post images when possible to assist in visualization. I especially welcome any comments that point out flaws as I am looking for the truth. I am attempting to document the lineage of Jesus and Black people. If you make a clueless, ignorant comment on this thread I will put you on the ignore list which I believe will also put you on ignore for the whole site as well.

The only physical description of Jesus that does exist is from a copy of a letter from the Roman consul Lentulus to the Roman Emperor Tiberius. This document was discovered in a Monastery with copies of other ancient documents. According to the copy of the letter, the original letter from the consul was dated to the 12 year of the reign of the Emperor Tiberius. Scholars have historical verification that a certain Roman consul named Lentulus was in Judea at the time of Jesus' trial and crucifixion. His influential family is mentioned by the Jewish historian Josephus in his book Antiquities of the Jews. Scholars are divided, however, as to the authenticity of the letter. Lentulus' letter is presented an official report to the Emperor Tiberius. In his letter Lentulus describes the condemned man named Jesus of Nazareth as having: a noble and lively face, with fair and slightly wavy hair; black and strongly curving eyebrows, intense penetrating blue eyes and an expression of wondrous grace. His nose is rather long. His beard is almost blonde, although not very long. His hair is quite long, and has never seen a pair of scissors.....His neck is slightly inclined, so that he never appears to be bitter or arrogant. His tanned face is the color of ripe corn and well proportioned. It gives the impression of gravity and wisdom, sweetness and good, and is completely lacking in any sign of anger.

DISCRIPTION OF JESUS

There is no physical description of Christ in any of the Gospels or New Testament letters.

uhm

eyewitness account gets no love from the person that was looking?

Jesus Krist, hack away at needing jesus to be black.

clear.. blue..glass.

But its not clear. The window panes look blue through the glass. It is not letting the light through that would accurately display them as white. I think you have to understand that I dont just blindly accept things because someone taught me the answer for a test. Please explain this contradiction.

if you can see through it, it's clear

how fucking hard is this....

clear.. blue..glass.

it is clear blue glass

it is not colorless glass.

you can see through the blue.....it is not cloudy, turbid or opaque

you cant see through the yellow glass. The yellow glass is not ....clear.

blue and yellow are colors.....color does not effect the clarity.

you said your jesus was clear.

so is he clear and colorless.... or is he clear and black?

clear.. blue..glass.

Evidently too hard for you to grasp.

clear.. blue..glass.

sheeseh.... you too?

see clear blue glass above :)

clear...does not mean colorless. :tongue:

Last edited:

Evidently too hard for you to grasp.

wut?
54597085db00b6d098d9774daf2c947d.jpg

clear.. blue..glass.

it is clear blue glass

But its not clear. You are not seeing the full spectrum of light reflected back at you so you can accurately see the scene behind the glass. It has an impediment to true vision. Do you know how vision works? In order for it to be clear the full light spectrum needs to be visible. Dont be a sheep. Think for yourself.

You are getting confused again. I never said Jesus was clear. I said I wouldn't be disappointed if God was clear.

clear [kleer] Show IPA adjective, clear·er, clear·est, adverb, clear·er, clear·est, verb, noun
adjective
free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness; light: a clear day.
transparent; pellucid: clear water.
without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
of a pure, even color: a clear yellow.
easily seen; sharply defined: a clear outline.
Relevant Questions
What Are Considered Clear Liquids?
How To Clear A Stuffy Nose
How To Clear History On Computer
Why Is Clear Cutting Bad?
What Is A Clearing House?
How To Clear Acne
adverb
in a clear or distinct manner; clearly.
so as not to be in contact with or near; away (often followed by of ): Stand clear of the closing doors.
entirely; completely; clean: to cut a piece clear off; to climb clear to the top; to run clear off the road.
verb (used with object)
to remove people or objects from (usually followed by of ): to clear a courtroom of photographers; to clear the table of dishes.
to remove (people or objects) (usually followed by from ): to clear the photographers from the courtroom; to clear the dishes from the table.
to make clear, transparent, or pellucid; free from cloudiness or impurities: to clear a liquid by means of a filter.
to make free of confusion, doubt, or uncertainty: He spoke to his supervisor to clear his mind about their working relationship.
to make understandable or lucid; free from ambiguity or obscurity: She rephrased the report in order to clear the essential points.
verb (used without object)
to become clear.
to exchange checks and bills, and settle balances, as in a clearinghouse.
to become free from doubt, anxiety, misunderstanding, etc.: His mind cleared when he heard the truth.
to pass an authority for review, approval, etc.: The bill must clear through the assembly before it becomes legal.
to remove dishes, food, etc., from a table following a meal: Is it my turn to clear?
noun
a clear or unobstructed space.
plaintext.
a piece of clear lumber.
Verb phrases
clear awayoff,
a.
to remove in order to make room.
b.
to leave; escape: We were warned to clear off before the floods came.
c.
to disappear; vanish: When the smoke cleared away, we saw that the house was in ruins.
clear out,
a.
to remove the contents of: Clear out the closet.
b.
to remove; take away: Clear out your clothes from the closet.
c.
to go away, especially quickly or abruptly.
d.
to drive or force out: The police cleared out the pickets by force.
clear up,
a.
to make clear; explain; solve.
b.
to put in order; tidy up.
c.
to become better or brighter, as the weather.
Idioms
in the clear,
a.
absolved of blame or guilt; free: He was suspected of the theft, but evidence put him in the clear.
b.
en clair.
Origin:
1250&#8211;1300; Middle English clere < Anglo-French, Old French cler < Latin cl&#257;rus

Related forms
clear·a·ble, adjective
clear·ness, noun
half-clear, adjective
half-clear·ly, adverb
pre·clear, verb (used with object)

Synonyms
1. fair, cloudless, sunny. 2. translucent, limpid, crystalline, diaphanous. 3. See clean. 8. intelligible, comprehensible, lucid, plain, perspicuous. 10. obvious, manifest, apparent, unmistakable. 17. unimpeded, unobstructed. 18. unhampered, unencumbered. 33. clarify, purify, refine. 42. exonerate, absolve, vindicate, excuse.

Antonyms
1. cloudy, dark. 8, 10. obscure. 13. uncertain.

it is clear blue glass

But its not clear. You are not seeing the full spectrum of light reflected back at you so you can accurately see the scene behind the glass. It has an impediment to true vision. Do you know how vision works? In order for it to be clear the full light spectrum needs to be visible. Dont be a sheep. Think for yourself.

You are getting confused again. I never said Jesus was clear. I said I wouldn't be disappointed if God was clear.

again... clear is not colorless...:thup:

but you are right... you did say god is clear and not Jesus is clear...

so is ...god clear and colorless.... or or a clear with a color? :badgrin:

clear [kleer] Show IPA adjective, clear·er, clear·est, adverb, clear·er, clear·est, verb, noun
adjective
free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness; light: a clear day.
transparent; pellucid: clear water.
without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
of a pure, even color: a clear yellow. (this is real good contradiction)
easily seen; sharply defined: a clear outline.

Synonyms
1. fair, cloudless, sunny. 2. translucent, limpid, crystalline, diaphanous. 3. See clean. 8. intelligible, comprehensible, lucid, plain, perspicuous. 10. obvious, manifest, apparent, unmistakable. 17. unimpeded, unobstructed. 18. unhampered, unencumbered. 33. clarify, purify, refine. 42. exonerate, absolve, vindicate, excuse.

Antonyms
1. cloudy, dark. 8, 10. obscure. 13. uncertain.

Glad you did that. Now explain the highlighted contradictions please. Remember color filters the light spectrum which keeps you from seeing the true picture. To put it plainly color impedes, obstructs, and encumbers sight.

it is clear blue glass

Again clear has to be colorless. Color filters light. I said I would not be disappointed if he was colorless. I of course see him as a old black guy. :lol:

Last edited:

Again clear has to be colorless. Color filters light.

light is still clear... and still comes in colors..... red light, yellow light, blue light.... all still light.. and all are colored.

:thup:

Again clear has to be colorless. Color filters light. I said I would not be disappointed if he was colorless. I of course see him as a old black guy. :lol:

you have that backwards

colorless has to be clear

clear does not have to be colorless.

Again clear has to be colorless. Color filters light.

light is still clear... and still comes in colors..... red light, yellow light, blue light.... all still light.. and all are colored.

:thup:

Thats because light is not clear.

Forum List

Back