Was Jesus Black, Mixed, or White?

all three of these are clear. They are not..... colorless.

460796-5817-3.jpg

No they are not clear. The light reflected back to my eye is filtered by the color thus obstructing the image of whatever is behind it.

lol.... yes, they are classified as clear.

they are not...... colorless.

Who told you that?

Because I want to know.
You'll know when you die, but you might be disappointed when you find out that like I said, God/Jesus has no race, they're GOD'S.

What doe God look like to you?

That image you just got when you read my bolded words is important. Its how people relate to the world and their place in it. If God turns out to be clear then I wont be disappointed at all. I think Jesus was just a very enlightened man but thats another discussion. I doubt he will be there when i die.

God is light, he has no race.

Jesus is the son of God.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol.... yes, they are classified as clear.

they are not...... colorless.

Who told you that?

chemistry 101.... i assume from your resistance you have never taken it.... or if you did, failed.

clear vs colorless is basic stuff.

Then you should be able to link to something. You could be right. Here is what I found.

The definition of clear is transparent

the definition of transparent is

1. Capable of transmitting light so that objects or images can be seen as if there were no intervening material. See Synonyms at clear.

You'll know when you die, but you might be disappointed when you find out that like I said, God/Jesus has no race, they're GOD'S.

That image you just got when you read my bolded words is important. Its how people relate to the world and their place in it. If God turns out to be clear then I wont be disappointed at all. I think Jesus was just a very enlightened man but thats another discussion. I doubt he will be there when i die.

Jesus is the son of God.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBXeK8uefVs]Proof of Life After Death!! This Man Died At The Hospital!! His Story Is AWESOME!! - YouTube[/ame]

Are you saying when you think of God all you see is a bright light? Not trying to be smart. I am serious.

Who told you that?

chemistry 101.... i assume from your resistance you have never taken it.... or if you did, failed.

Then you should be able to link to something. You could be right. Here is what I found.

1. Capable of transmitting light so that objects or images can be seen as if there were no intervening material. See Synonyms at clear.

take chemistry... and see if you pass or fail.

if providing you visual aids did not work..... not much else we can do about you is there?

if providing you visual aids did not work..... not much else we can do about you is there?

All visual aids do is support or tear down arguments. What do you think this thread is about? A link explaining why a liquid with color in it is clear would be helpful. Especially since color is known to alter the image of what is being viewed though it. That why there is the saying "color the truth". Color alters the truth. Truth is clear.

Jesus is the son of God.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBXeK8uefVs]Proof of Life After Death!! This Man Died At The Hospital!! His Story Is AWESOME!! - YouTube[/ame]

Are you saying when you think of God all you see is a bright light? Not trying to be smart. I am serious.
Yup...and it say's right in the Bible, God say's "I am the light," watch the video.

Last edited:

Yup...and it say's right in the Bible, God say's "I am the light," watch the video.

Thats pretty cool. You are the first person I ever heard say that. Must be nice.

All visual aids do is support or tear down arguments. What do you think this thread is about? A link explaining why a liquid with color in it is clear would be helpful. Especially since color is known to alter the image of what is being viewed though it. That why there is the saying "color the truth". Color alters the truth. Truth is clear.

What is clear and colorless

Clear Or Colorless Conundrum | Chemical & Engineering News

What is the difference between a clear solution and a colorless solution in chemistry

What's the difference between clear and colourless? - Yahoo! Answers

http://carbon.indstate.edu/rfitch/CHEM 100L/Quiz 2.pdf

What is clear and colorless

Clear Or Colorless Conundrum | Chemical & Engineering News

What is the difference between a clear solution and a colorless solution in chemistry

What's the difference between clear and colourless? - Yahoo! Answers

http://carbon.indstate.edu/rfitch/CHEM 100L/Quiz 2.pdf

I didn't see anything that accounted for the fact that color keeps light from coming through. Is this yet another thing people just accept and scholars have gotten wrong? Question everything. Especially if it is not logical.

You have to have something better that offers an explanation for this contradiction other than my Chem teacher told me so.

Forum List

Back