Zone1 Was Jesus Woke?

Christianity is the religion founded by Jesus Christ. And he did lay a yoke upon our shoulders, but an easier one than he laid on Israel. There is great freedom in servitude once you understand it.

christianity is founded by the crucifiers who wrote the 4th century christian bible ... no different than judaism.

jesus is the repudiation of judaism their false commandments and heredity idolatry - liberation theology, self determination is the path to the everlasting, servitude is mortality and death.

christianity is founded by the crucifiers who wrote the 4th century christian bible ... no different than judaism.

jesus is the repudiation of judaism their false commandments and heredity idolatry - liberation theology, self determination is the path to the everlasting, servitude is mortality and death.
So why don't I as a Christian go to "Temple" and keep all the Jewish laws?

This is my life as a servant (today called a loyal employee). :)

45 "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods."

Last edited:

45 "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

- good luck nutz - they left the nest of their own accord to embrace self determination - not run away from their own responsibilities as that of 4th century christianity.

- good luck nutz - they left the nest of their own accord to embrace self determination - not run away from their own responsibilities as that of 4th century christianity.
Who is 'them'?

Last edited:

Self determination has much more to do with political ideology while on Earth and in the flesh. It can become a solid foundation that feeds the Spirit along with a myriad of other principles, philosophies, practices, beliefs, etc while we live out our lives on Earth.

By your own words - "no one from the everlasting sent anyone to Earth to redeem mankind". If that's the case, how could a species of animals ever contemplate "self determination" or "liberation theology"?

The Ten Commandments gave the working class people civil rights and laws for the first time in history. They were the foundation of civil rights and Laws that governed mankind - and yes, helped them to understand a better, clearer path to salvation.

Prior to those Laws being established, people were slaves subject to whatever laws the reigning King established at the time. The Ten Commandments are divine commandments that could not be changed by a King, Queen etc.

The Ten Commandments are divine commandments that could not be changed by a King, Queen etc.

are you being rhetorical ... the king and queen wrote them.

the history during those times sought relief equally between the corrupt gov'ts and religious institutions, the corruption of the liar moses and their 10 commandments were no different used to persecute and victimize the innocent than laws used for enslavement of those same individuals.

commandments =/= laws ... one in the same.

Are you imagining there is prostitution in heaven? Certainly you must be aware that prostitution leads to minors and even children being sold into prostitution? Do you believe Jesus wanted this in earth's society? This is what you consider "helping" outcasts?

What about a better way of life outside of prostitution and adultery? Do you recall Jesus saying that when a man looks at a woman with lust, he has already committed adultery?

Yes, absolutely we are to help those at our door no matter what their circumstance. That is an entirely different level of help than encouraging and accepting prostitution. By the way...were you in favor of those who had Covid being out in public unvaccinated and without a mask? You know...the lepers of our own day.
The people who refused to wear masks in crowded public venues, in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic, are brainwashed fools, placing themselves and others in harm's way. No one has the right to be a public health hazard, so it shows a lack of discernment and indifference to other people's safety and lives. That was a big eye-opener for me, seeing all of those scumbag "Christians" refusing to wear masks in crowded, public places and even expressing their lack of concern for others (they sounded more like demons than the disciples of Jesus).

These types of miscreants should be at the very least fined and preferably jailed, for putting other people's lives in danger in the middle of a deadly pandemic: complete scumbags, pieces of garbage.

A servant within the context that you cited is a slave. With modern technology, there's no more use for the master-slave or employer (exploiter)--employee (exploitee) relationship. The production of goods and services can be done without markets or laborers under the heel of a master, but rather in a more democratic environment, free of exploitation and totalitarianism.

The people who refused to wear masks in crowded public venues, in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic, are brainwashed fools, placing themselves and others in harm's way. No one has the right to be a public health hazard, so it shows a lack of discernment and indifference to other people's safety and lives. That was a big eye-opener for me, seeing all of those scumbag "Christians" refusing to wear masks in crowded, public places and even expressing their lack of concern for others (they sounded more like demons than the disciples of Jesus).

These types of miscreants should be at the very least fined and preferably jailed, for putting other people's lives in danger in the middle of a deadly pandemic: complete scumbags, pieces of garbage.
Some of us researched the efficacy of masks. Some of us always did have the sense to avoid public places when we had so much as a sniffle. Also, a few of us for various reasons, could not tolerate masks. Masks were a neurotic response, a placebo, and a money-maker for those whose eye is always on the bottom line. Shutting down society was a mistake.

A servant within the context that you cited is a slave. With modern technology, there's no more use for the master-slave or employer (exploiter)--employee (exploitee) relationship. The production of goods and services can be done without markets or laborers under the heel of a master, but rather in a more democratic environment, free of exploitation and totalitarianism.
In other parlance I would be called a "right hand man".

My boss recently said that I'm "the flywheel of the company and the rest of us are just along for the ride". His son, a company officer, said to me, "You're the only one that seems to be able to get anything done." My late boss (my present boss's father) told me that I'm his "luxury" employee. A past employer said to me upon my quitting to move away, "Where am I going to find another (my name)?" Upon learning that I had returned a few years later he called me and wanted me to come back to work for him as a department manager.

Last edited:
In other parlance I would be called a "right hand man".

My boss recently said that I'm "the flywheel of the company and the rest of us are just along for the ride". His son, a company officer, said to me, "You're the only one that seems to be able to get anything done." My late boss (my present boss's father) told me that I'm his "luxury" employee. A past employer said to me upon my quitting to move away, "Where am I going to find another (my name)?" Upon learning that I had returned a few years later he called me and wanted me to come back to work for him as a department manager.
You're a useful slave, and if you're getting paid a good wage, and you're happy with your work conditions, good for you. As technology advances, society will eventually need to organize mass production without wages or profits to meet everyone's needs. Call that whatever you want, but it's coming to a theater near you and it's reality, not fiction.

You're a useful slave, and if you're getting paid a good wage, and you're happy with your work conditions, good for you. As technology advances, society will eventually need to organize mass production without wages or profits to meet everyone's needs. Call that whatever you want, but it's coming to a theater near you and it's reality, not fiction.
My job can't be replaced by AI or a machine. My hands-on skills will always be needed, and perhaps rewarded even better.

Shutting down society was a mistake.

repudiation of evil is not - measures were taken against that disease, much the same jesus fought against judaism, their false commandments, hereditary idolatry ...

liberation theology, self determination what they really believe to be a mistake than their desert of servitude and denial.

never wore a mask ...

My job can't be replaced by AI or a machine. My hands-on skills will always be needed, and perhaps rewarded even better.

think again just maybe not monetarily appropriate - right to work - they've held worker's from being what you falsely claim.

think again just maybe not monetarily appropriate - right to work - they've held worker's from being what you falsely claim.
You're making an uninformed judgment. My job is maintenance, not production. AI, robotics, and machines aren't much use here. Skilled manual labor and hand tools are.

Forum List

Back