Was JFK the last conservative democrat president?

The KING was big government he represented tyranny which is what we have today.

No we don't. We have representation, the majority voted in who they wanted.

it's called representation, which we did not have as colonists

where in hell did you go to school?
When was the last time our representatives did what we wanted? you're a foolish person.

Roger Freeman. The Growth of American Government: A Morphology of the Welfare State. Hoover Inst Pr (December 1970).

bigrebdoofus is resting his case on a so-far right Birchian writer that Goldwater would throw up on it.

When was the last time our representatives did what we wanted? you're a foolish person.

"They", your folks, shut down the govt, nearly defaulted on the debt, and cost the govt $24 billion and the folks personally $2 billion.

You are right: we can't have those types of asses in government.

"They", your folks, shut down the govt, nearly defaulted on the debt, and cost the govt $24 billion and the folks personally $2 billion.

Which is worse shutting the government down to stop spending or crashing the country because of government spending?

Roger Freeman. The Growth of American Government: A Morphology of the Welfare State. Hoover Inst Pr (December 1970).

bigrebdoofus is resting his case on a so-far right Birchian writer that Goldwater would throw up on it.

Are you saying JFK didn't make that speech?
YES OR NO WILL DO.

Which is worse shutting the government down to stop spending or crashing the country because of government spending?

Your folks nearly causes worldwide economic ruin.

The Congress and President will not allow that to happen again: Boehner has so instructed the TeaPs he will hold open up and down votes if they try it again.

Are you saying JFK didn't make that speech? YES OR NO WILL DO.

You don't get "just once more." Freeman is an idiot who lies just like you. Step off.

Are you saying JFK didn't make that speech? YES OR NO WILL DO.

You don't get "just once more." Freeman is an idiot who lies just like you. Step off.

Simply say yes or no

Your folks nearly causes worldwide economic ruin.

The Congress and President will not allow that to happen again: Boehner has so instructed the TeaPs he will hold open up and down votes if they try it again.

jake side steps two questions in a row nothing new with him.

A simple answer is that Freeman got it wrong, just like you. You don't get "just once more."

JFK would have put our far right reactionaries today in FEMA camps if they acted up. In a heart beat.

A simple answer is that Freeman got it wrong, just like you. You don't get "just once more."

JFK would have put our far right reactionaries today in FEMA camps if they acted up. In a heart beat.

Why is it so hard to answer the question? Does it matter where the quote came from it JFK made the quote?

Kennedy like most Democrats didn't support civil rights in the Senate, was an internationalist, supported the welfare state and generally was a pretty bad president even on foreign policy.

But he did try to cut taxes. Try.

"Your folks?" You mean Republicans aren't your folks, Snake Jockey? Glad to see you finally admit it.

I love how the conservatives on this board keep trying to claim JFK as a conservative when in reality, he was the most liberal President in my lifetime and I'm over 60. Obama is the most conservative Democrat President the US has ever seen, with Clinton a close second.

Neither Obama nor Clinton would be called "liberals" in any country other than the USA.

Jack Kennedy was a true liberal.

My God lady...you're insane.:cuckoo:

I love how the conservatives on this board keep trying to claim JFK as a conservative when in reality, he was the most liberal President in my lifetime and I'm over 60. Obama is the most conservative Democrat President the US has ever seen, with Clinton a close second.

Neither Obama nor Clinton would be called "liberals" in any country other than the USA.

Jack Kennedy was a true liberal.

My God lady...you're insane.:cuckoo:

I gotta agree on that one lol.

[ame=http://youtu.be/LFRfAxAQj08]Remembering The President Who Told The Truth - YouTube[/ame]

And the longer version

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back