Was just at K-mart and the cashier lady asked me if I wanted a Kmart card..

I am like what for, Sears just filed for bankruptcy, she got mad at me, lol..
You should've said to her in return when she got mad, "Hey, don't shoot the messenger and obviously I am not the reason why the business is circling the drain anyway or you and I wouldn't even be having this conversation because I wouldn't be here to buy anything. Thank you for letting me know how far your brain train doesn't travel."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My local Sears closed up over five years ago and we lost our K-Mart a year in a half ago.

K-marts closed down maybe 20 years ago in some areas, it's amazing there are still any around.

I just recalled a joke from the 1970's.

Q. What are a Puerto Rican baby's first words?
A. Attention K-Mart shoppers!
Oh those blue light specials.

Steven Mnuchin was a member of Sears’s board from 2005 until December 2016, and before that was a director for K-Mart Corp., which was acquired by Sears in 2005.

“Sears has been dying for many years,” Trump told reporters as he departed the White House on Monday to inspect hurricane damage in Florida. “It’s been obviously improperly run for many years and it’s a shame.”

preparing the scapegoat when our economy tanks.
But in reality, Eddie Lampert ran it into the ground; its a scam. Lampert transferred Sears assets to himself, and then rented it back to Sears. So now with bankruptcy, this will be the first creditor to be paid back.
Its not mismanagement, its pillaging.

Forum List

Back