Was lesbian waitress left a tip?

[

Because they have people who have nothing better to do than call a waitress, who happens to be a lesbian, a liar. If they had done that you would have accused them of being haters just as quickly as you accused the family that actually left a tip.

You really need to stop expecting other people to do your thinking.

Guy, except when they called her a liar, they'd have had the EVIDENCE that she lied.

and frankly, given the bad publicity she is bringing to their resturant, you'd think they'd want her off the staff.

More likely scenario, the resturant regularly cheats its waitresses, and then got caught.

Because they have people who have nothing better to do than call a waitress, who happens to be a lesbian, a liar. If they had done that you would have accused them of being haters just as quickly as you accused the family that actually left a tip.

Guy, except when they called her a liar, they'd have had the EVIDENCE that she lied.

and frankly, given the bad publicity she is bringing to their resturant, you'd think they'd want her off the staff.

More likely scenario, the resturant regularly cheats its waitresses, and then got caught.

Not very likely in this case. Are you saying that the restaurant failed to give her a tip? How did she end up with a blank receipt, but money charged to the card? That dog don't hunt.

You are showing your partisanship in this thread.

Not very likely in this case. Are you saying that the restaurant failed to give her a tip? How did she end up with a blank receipt, but money charged to the card? That dog don't hunt.

The only thing she had was a copy of the receipt with no tip marked and a homophobic comment.

Now, I don't dismiss the possibility she perpertrated this fraud, but....

why didn't the resturant come clean on this the day it happened?

The only thing she had was a copy of the receipt with no tip marked and a homophobic comment.

Realistically, they need time to determine what happened, you know ... like we ALL did with Tayvon Martin ... wait and see. :eusa_whistle:

Realistically, they need time to determine what happened, you know ... like we ALL did with Tayvon Martin ... wait and see. :eusa_whistle:

Not really.

What happened with Trayvon was pretty obvious. A drug-addled racist bully shot him.

It was just too bad the police didn't do their jobs.

It also should have taken all of five minutes to determine this girl was lying... "Oh, wait, here's the receipt they turned into the cash register. It has a tip and no homophobic comments!"

Not really.

What happened with Trayvon was pretty obvious. A drug-addled racist bully shot him.

It also should have taken all of five minutes to determine this girl was lying... "Oh, wait, here's the receipt they turned into the cash register. It has a tip and no homophobic comments!"

You're a funny guy!

The murder was a no-brainer, but the scary lesbian chick none-tip, was a "who-done-it!"

Please don't sit on my jury! :lol:

I always thought that a homophobe was someone who was afraid of queers. Why should anyone be afraid of a queer?

Not you, tough guy! You could always smash them with your walker!

man-with-a-walker-falling.jpg

Not really.

You're a funny guy!

The murder was a no-brainer, but the scary lesbian chick none-tip, was a "who-done-it!"

Please don't sit on my jury! :lol:

Gee, sorry.

Kid lying dead on grass. Bully with smoking gun in hand, has extensive arrest record for violence. Doesn't take a fucking Sherlock Holmes to figure out what happened there.

Except it's Florida, and the New South really is just as racist as the Old South was, they just decided the sheets looked silly.

Now, frankly, I don't care if this lady got a tip or not, but it does seem to me to be suspicious, that the resturant didn't know from day one if she was lying or not.

CaféAuLait;8215328 said:
That other waitress hasn't been shown to be guilty though, this other couple seem to have more proof that they were truthful.

Ill take the hand writing expert who compared the pictures of her handwriting ( which was taken off her Facebook wall) and the customers and said she wrote the word. There is a story on that too. The customer is suing the establishment and the waitress in that case.

If the handwriting expert was correct though, it should have been enough for the girl to cave and admit she lied, but she is sticking by her story.
Besides, handwriting can be faked.

No it's not, you can people caught on video and they will stick to a story. Facts are facts. The handwriting is not the same. You were so quick to jump on her bandwagon and now as more and more evidence mounts that she lied and made it up, now you go to wait and see. Interesting take.

Interesting...I don't know what she thought she would gain from lying about something something so simple as a tip, though. Sometimes I don't understand what motivates people.

But you were quick to hold her blameless!~

Because it makes no logical sense for someone to lie about something like that. You'd have been nuts, which is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

When you consider the sum of money she was sent by her adoring public, it does make logical sense that she would lie about it. But this isn't the first time your logic has been found to be lacking. The customers should have her arrested and they should sue the restaurant for not running some kind of interference. The restaurant could have contacted the person and inquired because they have all the information they need to do so since they used a card to pay for the meal.

CaféAuLait;8215291 said:

Because it makes no logical sense for someone to lie about something like that. You'd have been nuts, which is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Sure it did, it came on the heels of the other waitress claiming someone wrote the 'n' word on her check ( yet ANOTHER LIE) and she got over 11 grand in donations.

Noomtard is a little challenged.

When you consider the sum of money she was sent by her adoring public, it does make logical sense that she would lie about it. But this isn't the first time your logic has been found to be lacking. The customers should have her arrested and they should sue the restaurant for not running some kind of interference. The restaurant could have contacted the person and inquired because they have all the information they need to do so since they used a card to pay for the meal.

I can't understand the restaurant

It seems the first thing they would do is check the credit card receipt in question if it showed a tip the waitress should be fired

She should be fired anyway for posting it on the Internet. As bad as your customers may be, they should not be publicly ridiculed and have personal documents posted

Should waitresses post all receipts from bad tippers to shame them?

Lawsuits from either side probably prompted the restaurant to seek legal council before doing anything.

I can't understand the restaurant

It seems the first thing they would do is check the credit card receipt in question if it showed a tip the waitress should be fired

She should be fired anyway for posting it on the Internet. As bad as your customers may be, they should not be publicly ridiculed and have personal documents posted

Should waitresses post all receipts from bad tippers to shame them?

I'm guessing she printed a second receipt and forged it. But there is a bank statement posted below that shows the amount of the mean plus the tip came out of the customer's bank account. This could have been squelched pretty quickly. She may, however, have made it public before the restaurant knew. I'm not sure what the timeline is. And I agree about the customers. This business will suffer.

But seriously how do you know your waiter is gay? Most places dress their entire wait staff in pants and tailored shirts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back