Was lesbian waitress left a tip?

I always thought that a homophobe was someone who was afraid of queers. Why should anyone be afraid of a queer?

Not you, tough guy! You could always smash them with your walker!

man-with-a-walker-falling.jpg

Hey, that's funny! Glad to see you have a sense of humor.:eusa_angel:

But now you are upset that I posted a story that questions her credibility. But you were indifferent prior to that

No, guy, I'm annoyed that you post five homophobic threads a day, like this is having any effect on your life.

We don't know what happened here, but it sounds to me like the resturant was in on the scam, and they got caught, so they are throwing her under the bus.

Beyond that, the young lady sounds like she needs help.

Wow, Steve finally found himself a gay person who was crazy.

Happy Homophobic Thanksgiving, Steve.

But now you are upset that I posted a story that questions her credibility. But you were indifferent prior to that

No, guy, I'm annoyed that you post five homophobic threads a day, like this is having any effect on your life.

We don't know what happened here, but it sounds to me like the resturant was in on the scam, and they got caught, so they are throwing her under the bus.

What is homophobic about this thread other than you accusing me of being gay?

Wow, Steve finally found himself a gay person who was crazy.

Happy Homophobic Thanksgiving, Steve.

What is homophobic about this thread other than you accusing me of being gay?

LMAO! I saw that you posted and thought - no way - he would NOT post about gays in this thread!

[

Because they have people who have nothing better to do than call a waitress, who happens to be a lesbian, a liar. If they had done that you would have accused them of being haters just as quickly as you accused the family that actually left a tip.

You really need to stop expecting other people to do your thinking.

Guy, except when they called her a liar, they'd have had the EVIDENCE that she lied.

and frankly, given the bad publicity she is bringing to their resturant, you'd think they'd want her off the staff.

More likely scenario, the resturant regularly cheats its waitresses, and then got caught.

Frankly, you have less than nothing. you acre actually making rdean look like an intelligent poster. Read the thread, she claimed a lot of things that were later proven to be untrue. Even if she hadn't, she is humans, and humans lie.

Guy, except when they called her a liar, they'd have had the EVIDENCE that she lied.

and frankly, given the bad publicity she is bringing to their resturant, you'd think they'd want her off the staff.

More likely scenario, the resturant regularly cheats its waitresses, and then got caught.

Not very likely in this case. Are you saying that the restaurant failed to give her a tip? How did she end up with a blank receipt, but money charged to the card? That dog don't hunt.

You are showing your partisanship in this thread.

The only thing she had was a copy of the receipt with no tip marked and a homophobic comment.

Now, I don't dismiss the possibility she perpertrated this fraud, but....

why didn't the resturant come clean on this the day it happened?

If the restaurant had come clean, as you put it, they would have been forced to fire an avowed lesbian, and a vet, simply because she got a "homophobic" tip. You would have demanded an immediate apology, and a boycott, and awarded her back pay, pain and suffering, and a few million in punitive damages.

Then, when the couple came forward, you would still say that she had the receipt, and that proves she was the victim, just like you are now.

The only thing she had was a copy of the receipt with no tip marked and a homophobic comment.

Realistically, they need time to determine what happened, you know ... like we ALL did with Tayvon Martin ... wait and see. :eusa_whistle:

Not really.

What happened with Trayvon was pretty obvious. A drug-addled racist bully shot him.

It was just too bad the police didn't do their jobs.

It also should have taken all of five minutes to determine this girl was lying... "Oh, wait, here's the receipt they turned into the cash register. It has a tip and no homophobic comments!"

No drugs, or alcohol, in Zimmerman, no history of drug abuse, np history of alcohol abuse, no history of racism, yet you still insist that he was a drug addled racist.

Are you ever wrong? Even once?

Or should I assume that, since you are human, you are lying, and lying about it even when you are caught?

Not really.

What happened with Trayvon was pretty obvious. A drug-addled racist bully shot him.

It was just too bad the police didn't do their jobs.

It also should have taken all of five minutes to determine this girl was lying... "Oh, wait, here's the receipt they turned into the cash register. It has a tip and no homophobic comments!"

You're a funny guy!

The murder was a no-brainer, but the scary lesbian chick none-tip, was a "who-done-it!"

Please don't sit on my jury! :lol:

Gee, sorry.

Kid lying dead on grass. Bully with smoking gun in hand, has extensive arrest record for violence. Doesn't take a fucking Sherlock Holmes to figure out what happened there.

Except it's Florida, and the New South really is just as racist as the Old South was, they just decided the sheets looked silly.

Now, frankly, I don't care if this lady got a tip or not, but it does seem to me to be suspicious, that the resturant didn't know from day one if she was lying or not.

Extensive arrest record for violence? Seriously?

Because it makes no logical sense for someone to lie about something like that. You'd have been nuts, which is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

When you consider the sum of money she was sent by her adoring public, it does make logical sense that she would lie about it. But this isn't the first time your logic has been found to be lacking. The customers should have her arrested and they should sue the restaurant for not running some kind of interference. The restaurant could have contacted the person and inquired because they have all the information they need to do so since they used a card to pay for the meal.

I can't understand the restaurant

It seems the first thing they would do is check the credit card receipt in question if it showed a tip the waitress should be fired

She should be fired anyway for posting it on the Internet. As bad as your customers may be, they should not be publicly ridiculed and have personal documents posted

Should waitresses post all receipts from bad tippers to shame them?

Why the fuck is the restaurant obligated to dig through all their receipts in order to confirm, or deny. a story? Do you expect the government to jump up every time someone that works for them says something that is not 100% true and correct them? If so, which department is it, because I want to ask them why they aren't doing their job.

Realistically, they need time to determine what happened, you know ... like we ALL did with Tayvon Martin ... wait and see. :eusa_whistle:

Lawsuits from either side probably prompted the restaurant to seek legal council before doing anything.

Yeah, that is a possibility. Calling a lesbian vet a lair in public probably wouldn't have helped them win any thanks from the idiots on the left either.

Joe before this story was revealed to be a lie did you oppose news of it coming to light?

I was completely indifferent to it until you made a big deal about it.

And I am kind of still indifferent to it. It honestly sounds like this girl has problems beyond her sexuality and needs help.

Bet you wouldn't be indifferent to it if it was you she was accusing of being a cheap bigot.

Forum List

Back