Was lesbian waitress left a tip?

[

Yeah, that is what I said.

Using that logic, Obama helped to cover up the criminal activity of Bob Fliner because he didn't immediately speak up and prove he was physically assaulting women. Funny thing though, I am sure you will immediately accuse me of being paranoid and delusional for pointing out the inevitable result of your logic.

Last time I checked, Filner and Obama weren't working in the same building.

But your right, it was probably a conspiracy, just like the voices in your head say they were.

Now, I'm even willing to concede at this point, the waitress probably instigated this whole thing, based on what else we've found out about her.

But the resturant hired her, worked with her every day, and probably knew she was a bit of a loon.

And they didn't immediately rush back and see what last night's receipts were?

^^^^^
'Nuf said.

The only thing she had was a copy of the receipt with no tip marked and a homophobic comment.

Now, I don't dismiss the possibility she perpertrated this fraud, but....

why didn't the resturant come clean on this the day it happened?

Realistically, they need time to determine what happened, you know ... like we ALL did with Tayvon Martin ... wait and see. :eusa_whistle:

Lawsuits from either side probably prompted the restaurant to seek legal council before doing anything.

They were probably told to not say anything. The lawyers probably say wait and see who wants the info and not to take sides.

She's obviously a lesbian, but if she provided good service, she should have been rewarded with a tip. Christians can be such cheapskates. Who gives a fuck if she is gay? It has no bearing on how she does her job!

So you blame Christians and Indians for the worlds problems and then you have the nerve to get on a high horse and defend gays?

So, one group is more protected than other group? And you are the one that gets to decide?

She's obviously a lesbian, but if she provided good service, she should have been rewarded with a tip. Christians can be such cheapskates. Who gives a fuck if she is gay? It has no bearing on how she does her job!

So you blame Christians and Indians for the worlds problems and then you have the nerve to get on a high horse and defend gays?

So, one group is more protected than other group? And you are the one that gets to decide?

You ought to know by now that with libs there are politically correct protected classes that in their eyes can do no wrong.
The existence of these classes and the way libs fawn all over them gives light to the liberal double standard.
Examples of this are repeated day after day ad nauseam.

Waitress suspended.

Dayna Morales Suspended from Bridgewater Restaurant

Lapola said Morales was not working at the restaurant Tuesday. When asked if she would be back working again, he said it would "depend on the owners" and the investigation.

Dayna Morales Suspended from Bridgewater Restaurant

Restaurant: We're investigating whether anti-gay 'tip' was a hoax

Restaurant: We're investigating whether anti-gay 'tip' was a hoax | NJ.com

The restaurant is taking far too long to complete this investigation in my opinion. And just suspending her ( as written on their facebook page), makes me feel they must have known what she did , even if after the fact. They enjoyed the press and business sent their way as news vans arrived day after day with free advertising for the restaurant who was going to match the funds for Dayna. It doesn't take much to look up the receipts to see if the family was charged a tip or not. Its been weeks since this initially happened.

i tip in cash...that way no one has to report the income....they dont have to wait for their money...some places only pay out credit card tips once a week...i wonder if i will be a victim of some mad server and if i should begin to tip on the card? but these people used cards and it didnt help them....i guess in the aftermath it did....only reason i do not tip is bad really bad service....

samson...you have had a real man?

just wondering dear since you have become such an expert on why women are gay?

do you say men are gay cause they have not had a real woman?

lets just look into this more?

i tip in cash...that way no one has to report the income....they dont have to wait for their money...some places only pay out credit card tips once a week...i wonder if i will be a victim of some mad server and if i should begin to tip on the card? but these people used cards and it didnt help them....i guess in the aftermath it did....only reason i do not tip is bad really bad service....

I write "cash" on the CC reciept on the tip line if I pay with a card, but I usually pay my entire bill with cash anyway.

I've never heard Christians described as "cheapskates".

Certain individuals can be "cheap", but because they are Christians ?

That's a new one.

That's a new one.

It is pretty telling of her attitudes to people based on here prejudice, bias, and racism towards certain groups.

That's a new one.

It is pretty telling of her attitudes to people based on here prejudice, bias, and racism towards certain groups.

Yeah, if it's Noomi, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

That's a new one.

Waiter's Phony $10 Tip Includes Religious Lesson - DailyFinance

The idea that Christians are poor tippers apparently has been whispered in service circles for a long time. Many waiters try not work Sunday brunch, so as to avoid notoriously stingy churchgoers, claims Justin Wise, the director of a Lutheran ministry in Des Moines, Iowa.

"Christians don't tip very well," he wrote for The Lutheran magazine in January 2009. "As a matter of fact, we're pretty cheap. What makes this worse is that we paint 'cheap' with a religious-sounding veneer and call it 'being a good steward.' Nothing like hiding behind the Bible to camouflage your stinginess."

One woman wrote back: "It was almost 100 percent true that the worst tips were on a check with a Bible verse or fish symbol."

Last edited:
Was anti-gay rant on check a hoax?

On Tuesday, former colleagues and friends of Morales, 22, formerly of Stony Point, N.Y., say she has a reputation for lying.

Morales has been caught in multiple lies, telling co-workers she shaved her head because she had brain cancer and later telling them it was her friend who had brain cancer, her colleagues and friends said.

They said she also told co-workers at a day care center where she once worked that Superstorm Sandy severely damaged her home in Stony Point, and sent a boat into her living room. Concerned co-workers dropped by her home and found only minor damage to the carpet by her front door and no sign of a boat, they said.

"Every story she comes up with has a lie," said Julie Howat, 23, of Pomona, N.Y.

Not sure about Christians and tipping or not. But Germans are the best tippers, followed by Americans, the English are some of the worst tippers.

Not sure about Christians and tipping or not. But Germans are the best tippers, followed by Americans, the English are some of the worst tippers.

I wish we'd pass a law and nobody tipped. Face it, it's suppose "To Insure Prompt Service" but since you give it after the service, it really doesn't. Wait people make prejudged decisions based on things like the above and treat people accordingly, not the way they should be treated.

BTW, the English are not the worst tippers, the Japanese are and the reason is that there isn't any tipping in their country, it's a hard concept for them to grasp. They, strangely enough, think you should make enough on your salary not to need tips. Other Asian cultures are the same. Talk to someone who works in an Asian restaurant. My father in law's girlfriend is always shocked at the tips I leave, she's worked in a Vietnamese restaurant and never received that much of a tip, and when she does get a tip, it goes to the owner of the restaurant, not her! I won't say all Asian restaurants are like that, but some of them are for sure.

Forum List

Back