Was lesbian waitress left a tip?

Here's the visual.

article-2513755-19A8A49800000578-415_634x373.jpg

Proof? The controversial receipt (left) shows exactly the same price, time and date of the meal as the family's copy (right) - but does not have the $18 tip the family swear they left bringing the total to $111.55

Family who 'left gay waitress offensive note instead of a tip' claim it's a hoax | Mail Online

Here's the visual.

Proof? The controversial receipt (left) shows exactly the same price, time and date of the meal as the family's copy (right) - but does not have the $18 tip the family swear they left bringing the total to $111.55

Family who 'left gay waitress offensive note instead of a tip' claim it's a hoax | Mail Online

:eusa_think: can you print a second receipt without the machine cataloging it?

the customer copy shows the tip, the merchant receipt doesn't yet the CC co. paid off on the tipped amount so there had to be a merchant copy with the tip added, so that apparently disappeared..;) and another one showed up with no tip and the comments:eusa_eh:...AND the "5's" written on the merchant copy with the note, do not look like the customer "5's" at all....TrajaniFact.org rates this claim-

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

The customer receipt isn't proof since they could have written that on it any time, because they kept it. The actual amount billed is what matters

We don't know who wrote it.

Funny how you never admit you are wrong.

This is why I always take stories accusing people of being bigots with a large does of salt. It is a lot easier to come back and admit that the evidence contradicts giving someone the benefit of the doubt about them being guilty than is is to admit you jumped to the conclusion that everyone is a fucking bigot. The first only requires you to admit you were willing to believe in the goodness of strangers, the latter requires you to admit your own hatred.

Family Says They Did Tip Gay Server, Didn't Leave Note | NBC New York

Their own copy could e different given carbon copies are not used but apparently the cc was charged 18 more than the store copy

Okay, Steve's usual "gays under his bed" paranoia aside, a few questions.

If the resturant charged the Credit Card company for the tip, then why didn't they call shennanigans on their waitress making these claims?

Honestly, it almost sounds like the resturant pocketed the tip, and then decided to prank the waitress with a spare copy.

Damn, you are incredibly stupid, aren't you?

Did anyone ask the restaurant about the tip, or did you just assume that the family was a bunch of haters? The restaurant gets hundreds of customers every day, should they go through all of their receipts to prove one of their employees is lying just to relieve you from the burden of actually giving someone the fucking benefit of the doubt?

Frankly, it sounds to me like you are an asshole.

Here's the visual.

the customer copy shows the tip, the merchant receipt doesn't yet the CC co. paid off on the tipped amount so there had to be a merchant copy with the tip added, so that apparently disappeared..;) and another one showed up with no tip and the comments:eusa_eh:...AND the "5's" written on the merchant copy with the note, do not look like the customer "5's" at all....TrajaniFact.org rates this claim-

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

The waitress wouldn't be able to keep the merchant copy. A lot of those machines print three copies, and the waitress, obviously, thought she deserved a bigger tip.

CaféAuLait;8206346 said:
There is no evidence to suggest she lied. Lets wait and see what happens.

No evidence? Really? She claimed no tip, I saw the CC statement, where they left her an 18 dollar tip. She said they left NO TIP, evidence right there. :eusa_liar:

How do people usually use a tip? Is it cash on the table, or can they pay by credit card?

I always leave cash, even if I use a card. I have friends that always use their credit cards though because it helps them track their spending. I guess that makes the answer, it depends.

She's obviously a lesbian, but if she provided good service, she should have been rewarded with a tip. Christians can be such cheapskates. Who gives a fuck if she is gay? It has no bearing on how she does her job!

Christians can be such cheapskates.

:eusa_eh:

This is not the first time a waitress or waiter has been refused a tip because of their sexuality. There was another case a few weeks or months ago, if I recall...

What does Christianity have to do with it? Most religions don't like gays - but individuals are individual. And this is the act of a cruel individual.

Let's go with the visual in this thread now. The family can prove that they left the tip. This was a hoax.The waitress was lying.

'We would never leave a message like that': Family accused of leaving gay waitress offensive note instead of a tip claim they've been set up... and can prove it

AND

article-2513755-19A8A47600000578-871_634x371.jpg

Confirmation: This credit card statement the family possess proves that they paid a tip and their bill came to a total of $111.55 as shown on their receipt and that something has gone wrong at the New Jersey restaurant

AND ta da, the other reason the family came forward is apparently the waitress has been receiving money that she is claiming she will donate to Wounded Warriors.

Morales announced last week she would donate thousands of dollars in gratuities from supporters to the Wounded Warrior Project.

But the wife countered this gesture of apparent good will saying: ' I just felt like people have a right to know that - it's fine if people want to donate to her or to the Wounded Warriors but they're doing it under a false pretense.

Last edited:
To me, a person should still be recognized in some way if they are good at their job whether you are a fan of their lifestyle or not.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Family Says They Did Tip Gay Server, Didn't Leave Note | NBC New York

Their own copy could e different given carbon copies are not used but apparently the cc was charged 18 more than the store copy

If the resturant charged the Credit Card company for the tip, then why didn't they call shennanigans on their waitress making these claims?

Honestly, it almost sounds like the resturant pocketed the tip, and then decided to prank the waitress with a spare copy.

Did anyone ask the restaurant about the tip, or did you just assume that the family was a bunch of haters? The restaurant gets hundreds of customers every day, should they go through all of their receipts to prove one of their employees is lying just to relieve you from the burden of actually giving someone the fucking benefit of the doubt?

Um, yeah, here's the thing.

The resturant should have known this was a big deal the minute it made the news.

Also, it would the resturant, NOT the waitress, that would print and process the receipts.

Except the note allegedly written on the receipt right?

But written by whom?

It's honestly starting to look like the resturant owner is the one trying to pull a fast one, not the waitress.

That would violate federal law, and probably state law. Why would anyone risk going to prison over less than $20? Is it really that hard for you to admit you hate?

Oh, yeah, because most business owners really care about those laws to keep them from fucking over the wage slaves.

Get real.

Sorry, really looking like the resturant owner is the guilty party here to me.

Here's the visual.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

The bank has already verified the amount - $111.55

Um, yeah, here's the thing.

The resturant should have known this was a big deal the minute it made the news.

Also, it would the resturant, NOT the waitress, that would print and process the receipts.

I seriously doubt that the restaurant had anything to do with this. This tip WAS processed.

The waitress received thousands of dollars, though, from folks who felt sorry for her.

The waitress wouldn't be able to keep the merchant copy. A lot of those machines print three copies, and the waitress, obviously, thought she deserved a bigger tip.

A merchant copy would usually need to be turned in at the end of the shift. The restaurant should be contacted to verify this.

Thus far, any online "evidence" should be regarded with a certain amount of scepticism.

The restaurant itself would have this tip on record and the actual receipt should be kept in storage and would be available for review. I can't see the restaurant voluntarily coming forward with this info, but a quick review of the hand writing would be a good first indicator.

This absolute truth will come out very soon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back