Was lesbian waitress left a tip?

Whenever I have to call someone and it's a person in India, I always ask for another representative. Not cuz they are in India either. I just have a hard time understanding them. I blame it on my ears. Or..it could be their heavy accent. I had to dump a doctor I was seeing and I really really liked him. Great doc. But...he had this thick mexican accent and I never could understand a word he said. After I would leave the exam room, I would have to ask his assistant "now, what the heck did he just say?" so I could follow his directions better.

:(. I miss him. But....I just couldn't do that any more because his assistant sometimes was not in the room..sometimes they were. I couldn't take the chance I "heard" wrong...not with having to take meds and whatnot.

I am the same. I won't go into a store that is run by Indians as they all speak with very thick accents, and being partially deaf myself, I find it hard enough to follow a conversation. An accent just makes it harder.

So you're prejudice against Hindu's too, eh?

Nice.

Whenever I have to call someone and it's a person in India, I always ask for another representative. Not cuz they are in India either. I just have a hard time understanding them. I blame it on my ears. Or..it could be their heavy accent. I had to dump a doctor I was seeing and I really really liked him. Great doc. But...he had this thick mexican accent and I never could understand a word he said. After I would leave the exam room, I would have to ask his assistant "now, what the heck did he just say?" so I could follow his directions better.

:(. I miss him. But....I just couldn't do that any more because his assistant sometimes was not in the room..sometimes they were. I couldn't take the chance I "heard" wrong...not with having to take meds and whatnot.

I am the same. I won't go into a store that is run by Indians as they all speak with very thick accents, and being partially deaf myself, I find it hard enough to follow a conversation. An accent just makes it harder.

Nice.

Did you miss where I said I had a hearing impairment and couldn't understand what they are saying?
Or are you just stupid?

Nice.

Did you miss where I said I had a hearing impairment and couldn't understand what they are saying?
Or are you just stupid?

Prejudice is Stupid.

Stupid is as Stupid does.

Just because "Some" Indians speak with an accent, doesn't mean they all do.

:eusa_liar:

You're a liar.

I have never met an Indian who doesn't speak with an accent. No Indians here speak like an Aussie.

The waitress lied, just like the other waitress who said someone wrote the N word on her check.

Family Says They Did Tip Gay Server, Didn't Leave Note

The husband and wife, who asked to remain anonymous, showed NBC 4 New York a receipt that appeared to be printed at the same minute, on the same date, for the same $93.55 total, except with an $18 tip.

They also provided a document they said was a Visa bill, which appears to indicate their card was charged for the meal plus the tip, for a total of $111.55.

The couple told NBC 4 New York that they believed their receipt was used for a hoax. The wife says she is left-handed and could not have made the slash in the tip line, which she said looks to be drawn from the right.

Family Says They Did Tip Gay Server, Didn't Leave Note | NBC New York

The credit card statement proves this is yet another SCAM! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

If soneone did write it how could it be a misunderstanding? Either the couple wrote it or someone else did and thus deliberate, not a misunderstanding

The news station also re-interviews the waitress who lied and you can tell she is caught red handed by her body language in my opinion, not to mention the credit card statement which shows they left a 18.00 tip.

CaféAuLait;8206346 said:
There is no evidence to suggest she lied. Lets wait and see what happens.

No evidence? Really? She claimed no tip, I saw the CC statement, where they left her an 18 dollar tip. She said they left NO TIP, evidence right there. :eusa_liar:

How do people usually use a tip? Is it cash on the table, or can they pay by credit card?

CaféAuLait;8206346 said:
There is no evidence to suggest she lied. Lets wait and see what happens.

No evidence? Really? She claimed no tip, I saw the CC statement, where they left her an 18 dollar tip. She said they left NO TIP, evidence right there. :eusa_liar:

How do people usually use a tip? Is it cash on the table, or can they pay by credit card?

I normally use a debit card or credit card and leave the tip on those, I rarely carry cash anymore. Given the family has their copy of the receipt and you can compare the two AND the fact there is the 18 dollar tip on the credit card statement from their bank and on their copy of the receipt it's obvious this chick is lying.

Last edited:
If you can take a moment to watch the video or click the link on the news article where ABC news has uploaded both receipts and the credit card statement from the bank, it's quite telling.

From that article, it sounds like the entire thing may have been a massive misunderstanding.

Nope, can't be a misunderstanding at all, chick said no tip and bad note, BUT there is a tip as proved by the families credit card statement from the bank, and no note as proved by their credit card receipt from the restaurant. The video shows the receipts side by side and the credit card statement from bank. It's nothing but yet another scam in what seems to be many of late... From liars who wish to scam people and divide people.

Forum List

Back