Was this all just a game to you?

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Was this all just a game to you? I want to know, because my life is not a game.

Pretty much, yeah, I don't take politics seriously, especially national politics. D.C. is over 3,000 miles away and I've never visited east of Montana.

Since I turned 30 I've seen national politics as a sort of kabuki theater with scripted outcomes. Pro wrestling, basically. Pawns of big money seeding each side of the aisle with candidates who serve their interests.

Trump was sort of different. But I think people will be surprised at how similar he will be to Obama and Bush. Not in rhetoric, mind you, but in action. Not in peripheral cosmetic issues, but in the meta big picture. Same FED, same foreign policy, same One Nation Under Surveillance, same goal of economic growth via stimulus using borrowed money, etc..

Change occurs from the personal choices people make. Our personal choices either preserve or harm the environment. Our consumer habits determine where and how much economic growth occurs. Our personal relationships create community. The figurehead in Washington doesn't create jobs. People create jobs with ideas and hard work. Government just vultures along afterwards and takes credit.

Instead of borrowing money, the government needs to put a belt around it's fat bloated belly. Redundancies and waste in government need to be reigned in. They need to start making a BUDGET and doing it on time and sticking to it!

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Pretty much, yeah, I don't take politics seriously, especially national politics. D.C. is over 3,000 miles away and I've never visited east of Montana.

Since I turned 30 I've seen national politics as a sort of kabuki theater with scripted outcomes. Pro wrestling, basically. Pawns of big money seeding each side of the aisle with candidates who serve their interests.

Trump was sort of different. But I think people will be surprised at how similar he will be to Obama and Bush. Not in rhetoric, mind you, but in action. Not in peripheral cosmetic issues, but in the meta big picture. Same FED, same foreign policy, same One Nation Under Surveillance, same goal of economic growth via stimulus using borrowed money, etc..

Change occurs from the personal choices people make. Our personal choices either preserve or harm the environment. Our consumer habits determine where and how much economic growth occurs. Our personal relationships create community. The figurehead in Washington doesn't create jobs. People create jobs with ideas and hard work. Government just vultures along afterwards and takes credit.

Instead of borrowing money, the government needs to put a belt around it's fat bloated belly. Redundancies and waste in government need to be reigned in. They need to start making a BUDGET and doing it on time and sticking to it!

There's a Chinese adage; he who rides the tiger can never dismount.

Government will never shrink the national debt because that would require a major sacrifice by the citizenry. And despite what I said above, there are limits to what the public is willing to tolerate from their fake government.

How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind

But it's an article really about "stupid Russians who love tyrannic Putin" :)

Libs have an obsession with Russia / Putin, Hitler, Al Qaeida, ISIS...explains their behavior now a lot -- burning te American flag, calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for the murder of all whotes, calling for the assassination of the newly elected President...

There's a Chinese adage; he who rides the tiger can never dismount.

Government will never shrink the national debt because that would require a major sacrifice by the citizenry. And despite what I said above, there are limits to what the public is willing to tolerate from their fake government.

There is plenty of government wasteful spending and cuts that could be made.

2016 Congressional Pig Book | Citizens Against Government Waste

There is plenty of government wasteful spending and cuts that could be made.

I agree. But Trump's first order of business is to spend more money on military, spend more money on infrastructure and collect less money in taxes.

SCOTUS
I felt like my religious liberty's were in trouble
And being in the Farming game epa regulations we're becoming ridiculous.
I mean come on, putting plastic bags over your feet before walking thru a spud field
ATv trails are being closed. And if you have a family outing in the hills you have to fill out some paper work in ADVANCE.
And the Clintons were just using government to enrich themselves.

Do you have money? Would you buy something for it? Who would guarantee buying ability for your money? And who would guarantee your safety, when you'll show money to other people?

It depends on what kind of community you live in.

It depends on what I need to buy and have the power to buy

You are implying that purchasing power is guaranteed by the government, which it is not. Free banking however would handle currency production and distribution.

Are you talking about personal defense? Myself and community defense platforms.

You're a criminal.

And being in the Farming game epa regulations we're becoming ridiculous.

This one is interesting, because most farming unions were backing the Democrats. The Democratic Party is what backs agricultural subsidies in congress. They also sided with the Democratic Party due to Donald Trumps anti-trade rhetoric, with most agricultural corporations being reliant on both importation and exportation.

You very presence within the borders of the US is a crime.
Your life IS a joke.

giphy.gif

Do you have money? Would you buy something for it? Who would guarantee buying ability for your money? And who would guarantee your safety, when you'll show money to other people?

It depends on what kind of community you live in.

It depends on what I need to buy and have the power to buy

You are implying that purchasing power is guaranteed by the government, which it is not. Free banking however would handle currency production and distribution.

Are you talking about personal defense? Myself and community defense platforms.

If the free banking were able to keep money balance, we don't need to spend a lot of money on wars to change it :)

Ok, community. Every community must have a government. So, you just prefer one community to another?

If the free banking were able to keep money balance, we don't need to spend a lot of money on wars to change it :)

Ok, community. Every community must have a government. So, you just prefer one community to another?

I cannot understand what the hell you are attempting to say :dunno:

Forum List

Back