Was this all just a game to you?

you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. .....

But you do, right dale?

Yeah.

And that makes you feel better about yourself?

Sure does.

Enjoy your delusion, pretentious prick.

The majority of Americans made a different choice than you. This is why we have elections. Some people had to grow up and accept it when obama was elected, and now you have to grow up. This is what keeps America great.

The majority of Americans made a different choice than you. This is why we have elections. Some people had to grow up and accept it when obama was elected, and now you have to grow up.

The majority of Americans (who are you talking about?) do not have the moral right to choose my rulers, whether they are in the majority or not.

This is what keeps America great.

I also love to revel in the imaginary glory of an imaginary community.

The majority of Americans made a different choice than you. This is why we have elections. Some people had to grow up and accept it when obama was elected, and now you have to grow up.

The majority of Americans (who are you talking about?) do not have the moral right to choose my rulers, whether they are in the majority or not.

This is what keeps America great.

I also love to revel in the imaginary glory of an imaginary community.

:)) If you live in America - you already agreed with majority to choose all your rulers. It's not a problem to leave country, you don't like and choose any other country. where rulers are acceptable for you. :)

:)) If you live in America - you already agreed with majority to choose all your rulers.

False.

Ones choice of residence (or lack thereof) has no relation to ones consent to a ruler

It's not a problem to leave country, you don't like and choose any other country. where rulers are acceptable for you. :)

It is a problem.

No rulers are acceptable for me. I am not a barbaric sycophant like you.

Where do you get a water?

From a fresh water source.

Which food you would consume?

The food that I want.

You, city habitants, really think, water is always exist in water tap, and food grow right in big refrigerators in supermarkets... :)))) Do you want really to be free? Just buy small house anywhere in backwoods and first try your receipts of life there... Trust me, you could learn a lot of different things about this life :)))))

You, city habitants, really think, water is always exist in water tap, and food grow right in big refrigerators in supermarkets... :)

:confused-84:

Do you want really to be free? Just buy small house anywhere in backwoods and first try your receipts of life there... Trust me, you could learn a lot of different things about this life :)))))

That is not freedom. That is escapism.

Of course, I am under no misconception that slaves like you understand freedom.

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Was this all just a game to you? I want to know, because my life is not a game.
Thats what I was saying about Obama, so the cycle isn't broken after all.

:)) If you live in America - you already agreed with majority to choose all your rulers.

False.

Ones choice of residence has no association with ones consent to a ruler

Ha-ha. Choosing the society of life, you MUST follow rules of this society. In other case you're just a parasite - is it really your ideal? :)

It's not a problem to leave country, you don't like and choose any other country. where rulers are acceptable for you. :)

It is a problem.

No rulers are acceptable for me. I am not a barbaric sycophant like you.

So provide life without rulers for yourself! :) Go to wild places and live free! Don't be a barbaric sycophant like me! What are you doing in society? :)

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Was this all just a game to you? I want to know, because my life is not a game.

It is, they have the mindset of children playing tag. And the people posting online anywhere are going to be the most childish among conservatives but in general they view the whole thing as us vs them, like a middle school football game. Their interest isn't in what is good for the country, it is in winning so they can 'feel' good. Emotion drives them exclusively.

Don't expect more, they don't have any more.

Ha-ha. Choosing the society of life, you MUST follow rules of this society.

Or what? The sky will fall?

In other case you're just a parasite - is it really your ideal? :)

False.

The parasites are the rulers. Not those that refuse to listen to their arbitrary whim.

So provide life without rulers for yourself!

My happiness is an extension of others.

I cannot move unless you do.

Go to wild places and live free! Don't be a barbaric sycophant like me! What are you doing in society? :)

Again - That is not freedom That is escapism.

You so clearly understand nothing.

You, city habitants, really think, water is always exist in water tap, and food grow right in big refrigerators in supermarkets... :)

:confused-84:

Do you want really to be free? Just buy small house anywhere in backwoods and first try your receipts of life there... Trust me, you could learn a lot of different things about this life :)))))

That is not freedom. That is escapism.

Of course, I am under no misconception that slaves like you understand freedom.

It's not an escapism. It's just a way to try to materialize your ideas. Free people don't perform long talking about freedom in virtual reality, they use their freedom for organize own life. If you're not slave like me - what is the reason, disturbing you to be free? :)

It's not an escapism.

Then words have no meanings.

It's just a way to try to materialize your ideas.

My ideas, and more importantly my principles, are inconsistent with fleeing to the backwoods.

Free people don't perform long talking about freedom in virtual reality, they use their freedom for organize own life.

Freedom does not exist without power. You understand nothing about what it means to be free.

Oh, yes they do.

63111155.jpg

Forum List

Back