Was this all just a game to you?

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Was this all just a game to you? I want to know, because my life is not a game.

Im serious about politics and i loved this campaign the whole .time and how he trolled.liberals.with his.language

The gloating and the taunting. The endless self obsession with winning that came before our next royal fuckup was declared presidential successor.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but you fools do not understand the powers in which you meddle. Even though you tools will likely spin some emotional rhetoric claiming otherwise, I highly doubt that most of you took politics seriously to begin with.

Each and every Trump supporter will get exactly what they asked for when Trump is sworn as president. The only comfort I have is knowing that the rednecks who voted for him are going to suffer the most under Trump. Only the wealthy republicans will be happy because they'll be getting richer under Trump.

Brits who voted for Britexit are now suffering the consequences with a declining pound and price increase on goods. And it's only the beginning for them because they haven't officially left the EU yet.

But these rednecks are so stubborn they will never admit voting for Trump was a mistake.

They have fucked up this country.

Each and every Trump supporter will get exactly what they asked for when Trump is sworn as president. The only comfort I have is knowing that the rednecks who voted for him are going to suffer the most under Trump. Only the wealthy republicans will be happy because they'll be getting richer under Trump.

Brits who voted for Britexit are now suffering the consequences with a declining pound and price increase on goods. And it's only the beginning for them because they haven't officially left the EU yet.

But these rednecks are so stubborn they will never admit voting for Trump was a mistake.

Errr, no. Your preferred establishment politicians fucked up this country long ago.

clinton_corruption_6_479x750.jpg

Errr, no. Your preferred establishment politicians fucked up this country long ago.

At least establishment politicians know what they're doing. Trump doesn't have a clue how to run a business much less a country. Trump has made money by marketing himself as this great business even thought he's had many business failures.

He won the presidency the same way. Marketed himself as this guy who knows how to run a country and is going to money out of politics but doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

Have you seen the possible members of his future cabinet? They're are neck deep in with the establishment.

At least establishment politicians know what they're doing. Trump doesn't have a clue how to run a business much less a country. Trump has made money by marketing himself as this great business even thought he's had many business failures.

He won the presidency the same way. Marketed himself as this guy who knows how to run a country and is going to money out of politics but doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

Have you seen the possible members of his future cabinet? They're are neck deep in with the establishment.

Oh sure, they know what they're doing alright! They know how to get the lobbyists and campaign donors to line their pockets and they know all about crony capitalism!

Which ones are neck deep in the establishment, and which ones are more establishment than the Clintons? Good grief. *SMH*

butthurt.jpg

Do I hear the sound of an echo-chamber bursting?

So basically, you are claiming that Trump supporters are ignorant... all right. Get out of here you dumb racist.

He is a life long lobbyist, that spent his money to influence politicians, which is the root of the problems in Washington.

If the free banking were able to keep money balance, we don't need to spend a lot of money on wars to change it :)

Ok, community. Every community must have a government. So, you just prefer one community to another?

I cannot understand what the hell you are attempting to say :dunno:

You said : "Actually I believe there should be no rulers."

How can you live in community without rulers? :)

If the free banking were able to keep money balance, we don't need to spend a lot of money on wars to change it :)

Ok, community. Every community must have a government. So, you just prefer one community to another?

I cannot understand what the hell you are attempting to say :dunno:

He's saying you're a dumbass.

Have a some patience, let's discuss situation "as-is"... Social logic is not sophisticated thing, but politicians doing all and something in addition to make us fools, washing our brains...

He is a life long lobbyist, that spent his money to influence politicians, which is the root of the problems in Washington.

No, the problem is the politicians who welcome the lobbyists and the crony capitalism. Of course the lobbyists will take advantage! That's business.

I agree with him :) Generous Soros, acting against Trump, gives to people a chance to earn some money... What's doing Trump now???

be1477cbf2ec74cfdd57c645b9dd627f.jpg

Soros ate USSR, destroyed life of millions of simple people - and now he trying to do the same with USA...

Forum List

Back