Was this shooter another Democrat / Obama voter?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Will this prompt the gun hating, anti 2nd Loons to crank up the volume and beg Father Government to protect them from themselves?
This shit can’t be made up...haha
“Father Government, please deprive me of rights so I can’t be the piece of shit I’m so inclined to be.”

Must have been a black man since the press is refusing to show his picture, if it were a white man his mug would be everywhere with the story he was a white supremacist.

Must have been a black man since the press is refusing to show his picture, if it were a white man his mug would be everywhere with the story he was a white supremacist.

Nah...I’m sure he didn’t vote for Obama.
DeWayne-Craddock-Virginia-Beach-VA-Mass-Shooting-Friday.jpg

Many lives were shattered yesterday, but you retards are more concerned about partisan politics. Ghoulish creatures.

Many lives were shattered yesterday, but you retards are more concerned about partisan politics. Ghoulish creatures.

There’s nothing beneath me anymore...I thank you twisted fucks for pushing people to their limit. Much appreciated!

Trying to be as polite as i can possibly be it is my opinion that THESE conservatives are absolute SCUM! They use EVERYTHING as an issue to attack "their enemies"....

And the only weapon mentioned so far is a .45 pistol.......the anti-gunners are all hoping and praying they find an AR-15 somewhere in the closest 10 miles of the gun free zone shooting site.....

Trying to be as polite as i can possibly be it is my opinion that THESE conservatives are absolute SCUM! They use EVERYTHING as an issue to attack "their enemies"....

There’s nothing beneath me anymore...I thank you twisted fucks for pushing people to their limit. Much appreciated!

I’ve had nothing to do with you becoming terrible person.

You sure have...your type has compelled good people to finally take a stand...we’re tired of being retaliatory. ITS ON!

Yes, the Virginia Beach shooter was a black man named DeWayne Craddock.

Since 95% of African American's vote Democrat, the odds are he was a member of that political party. ... :cool:

View attachment 263407

Had he recently joined Islam?
No, he was pissed that he got fired , is the rumor.

Well, going postal is an American thing, I guess. In b4 it's made known he started attending the local mosque around a year ago.

Yes, the Virginia Beach shooter was a black man named DeWayne Craddock.

Since 95% of African American's vote Democrat, the odds are he was a member of that political party.
Wait just a minute there Slick, he was an employee therefore he had a job and you Right-wing nuts say people with jobs who love guns are Tramp worshiping CON$ervoFascists.

I bet when ole DeWayne landed his job at the Dept Of Public Utilities the filthy fucks celebrated “diversity”....What are they thinking now? Dumb mothafuckers!

-------------------------------------- of course , what do you expect from people Like ME 'Any N .

You sure have...your type has compelled good people to finally take a stand...we’re tired of being retaliatory. ITS ON!

I love that you’re blaming me for you being a racist and blind partisan twat. So much for personal responsibility. :lol:

I love that you’re blaming me for you being a racist and blind partisan twat. So much for personal responsibility. :lol:

Nah...I’m a “racist” because the facts tell me I should be.
I’m partisan because The Party Of Filth has lost all its shit.
You have nothing to do with either...sorry to disappoint you.

Forum List

Back