Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?

R

rdean

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?

Everything is cool when you dont have any firm values. And seeing the Republicans defend and agree with Trumps ideas just proves it.

Yep, this election will be a battle of the shit stains. Too bad so any assholes believe that their shit stain isn't a shit stain simply because of the letter behind their name.

But at least Trump is a shit stain who hasn't spent 30 years in government service doing nothing but bettering himself, even at the expense of breaking the law.

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?
You get mocked a lot, so I guess it is.

maxresdefault.jpg

So you are saying this is the GOP's definition of class. That's OK with me. People like that are welcome to mock me all the time. It's a badge of honor to be mocked by low lifes.

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

So you're saying Obama is offensive for saying his bowling is that bad but shaking around going "Ooohhhhhh" is not?

I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

Of course you don't remember it, b/c your a partisan dumb shit.
\

maxresdefault.jpg

As do you, regularly, little buddy. :(

\

Did a candidate make fun of Palins family or are you saying anyone who said such a think is the same as the Republican Nominee?

So IOW, you won't be voting for Drumpf.

Or are you a hypocrite.

That's a rhetorical question.

What about making fun of POWs, saying they're not heroes while bragging he dodged the draft by lying about the boo boo on his foot. When questioned, the creep couldn't even remember which foot it was.

RWNJs continue to twist themselves into pretzels for this orange slime.

\

Did a candidate make fun of Palins family or are you saying anyone who said such a think is the same as the Republican Nominee?

I'm saying the world is full of douchebags who do and say stupid things, some of them are liberals.

The world loves Trump.

France:
30FDF84E00000578-3437253-Trump_trumped_Another_float_featured_an_enormous_bust_of_Republi-a-2_1454950794448.jpg

Germany:
ZjuB3we.jpg

Elsewhere:
160514-trump-putin-mn-1430_181d0c4c7e423cac85915253c0dc930b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Those are great.

Seems to me he has taught us all something important ant that is, scratch a RWNJ and you'll find a kkk/fascist hate monger with no ideas, no morals and no ethics.

The left is dragging out reruns in their attempt to bring down Trump...Hint: It didn't work the first time

What about making fun of POWs, saying they're not heroes while bragging he dodged the draft by lying about the boo boo on his foot. When questioned, the creep couldn't even remember which foot it was.

RWNJs continue to twist themselves into pretzels for this orange slime.

Bigoted racist.

\

I'm saying the world is full of douchebags who do and say stupid things, some of them are liberals.

Are any of them Presidential Candidates or are you saying anyone on the left who says something is the equivalent of Donald Trump?

Seriously guys be serious here

Forum List

Back