How many times has rderp or any other liberal on THIS SITE used the terms:

Retard
Brain dead
Redneck
Whitey
Imbecile
Senile
Etc...

All terms that could very easily describe a situation someone is BORN INTO or naturally became.

Fucking hypocrites
you sad bro ? you do not know that the Trump specialty is the put down the insult ...why you sad bro ?

Retard
Brain dead
Redneck
Whitey
Imbecile
Senile
Etc...

All terms that could very easily describe a situation someone is BORN INTO or naturally became.

Fucking hypocrites
you sad bro ? you do not know that the Trump specialty is the put down the insult ...why you sad bro ?

Shouldn't he be when shit bags like you continue to use lies to insult things so many people believe in. It's exhausting and sometimes sad for sure.

I find it hilarious how leftards want the type of respect that they are not willing to reciprocate because they believe that they have some kind of "moral high ground". Leftards here or on any other board have no problem not only stooping to the lowest form of insults but will call in the posse to "dogpile" a poster that has a dissenting opinion.....especially like an issue concerning the 2nd Amendment. They are so thin-skinned when it comes to themselves and their sense of decorum is easily offended....unless they are the ones spewing out the most vile insults and rhetoric. This is something I have been witnessing since I started blogging 15 years ago. As a newbie back then, I accidentally used my real name and admitted where I was from...some troll Googled me and found that my mom died. He pulled up her obituary and made fun of her picture and of course the other leftards joined right in.

So I don't want to hear anything about how leftards take the "high road"....I have seen their true selves too many times.

Retard
Brain dead
Redneck
Whitey
Imbecile
Senile
Etc...

Fucking hypocrites

Shouldn't he be when shit bags like you continue to use lies to insult things so many people believe in. It's exhausting and sometimes sad for sure.
folks would consider "shit bags" an insult but I consider the source bro

Retard
Brain dead
Redneck
Whitey
Imbecile
Senile
Etc...

Fucking hypocrites

folks would consider "shit bags" an insult but I consider the source bro

Um ... it is.

So I don't want to hear anything about how leftards take the "high road"....I have seen their true selves too many times.

I'd suggest placing both hands firmly over your ears and chant loudly "la, la, la, la....".

I'd suggest placing both hands firmly over your ears and chant loudly "la, la, la, la....".

She was dead so who gives a fuck? It just showed true color of these leftists.....it didn't piss me off insomuch as it was an inside glimpse as to how fucking sorry that they could be and would stoop to any tactic. Nothing has changed in 15 plus years...the same mindset exists.

Trump is hilarious when he mocks all libtards and their dysfunctional mentality.

Libtardism is a mental disease.
OK Sigmund what eveh you say..
WhyLiberalsSoConfused_zpsnjtl9zmi.jpg

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

Why do people of your ilk never remember their transgressions?

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

Why do people of your ilk never remember their transgressions?

Why don't people of your ilk ever note those transgressions when making the claim?

Trump is hilarious when he mocks all libtards and their dysfunctional mentality.

I'm sure it was an oversight.....but you may have forgotten these ones on the "Presidential" photo array.

bush-king.jpg

images

Bush is bi-sexaul if not a full blown queer...so was his dad....so what was the point? It's not exactly a secret in D.C circles that Barrypuppet is a full blown homo.....

Bush is bi-sexaul if not a full blown queer...so was his dad....so what was the point? It's not exactly a secret in D.C circles that Barrypuppet is a full blown homo.....

I'll have to take your word for all those "queer" and "homo" allegations......After all, I'm sure you've done your thorough research by devoting many, many hours hanging around those men's rooms.

I'm sure it was an oversight.....but you may have forgotten these ones on the "Presidential" photo array.

bush-king.jpg

images

No, I didnt over look or forget anything.

Whats wrong with those photos in your opinion?

You think W and the sheik are fags?

bush-king.jpg

images

Now homosexuality is a sin...yesterday it was so cool...today it is so awful...

I wish you guys would be consistent sometimes.

Forum List

Back