Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?

Why do conservatives constantly struggle with their equivalencies?

President Obama was mocking his own bowling skills when he compared them to Special Olympics
Trump was mocking a disabled person

President Obama sincerely apologized for his reference
Trump lies and denied he knew the reporter

You must live under a fucking rock....or are just a dishonest hack

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday

Moron....I stated "NO ONE" that I know mocked, Palin's baby.......Are you willing to defend any and ALL racist remarks by your ilk on your side of the aisle?

LOL talk about moving the bar. You went from "no one mocked Palin's kids" to " no one I know mocked Palin's kids" Why can't you just be honest and say "yes there were liberal douchebags who made fun of Trigg Palin?" Oh I know why.
Exactly

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday

Moron....I stated "NO ONE" that I know mocked, Palin's baby.......Are you willing to defend any and ALL racist remarks by your ilk on your side of the aisle?

LOL talk about moving the bar. You went from "no one mocked Palin's kids" to " no one I know mocked Palin's kids" Why can't you just be honest and say "yes there were liberal douchebags who made fun of Trigg Palin?" Oh I know why.
Exactly

A blogger?

We talk about the GOP candidate for President and you respond with a blogger?

Exactly

A blogger?

We talk about the GOP candidate for President and you respond with a blogger?

Nat's the one that set the bar. Sassy is just the one that met it.

If you think that Nat set the bar wrong, take it up with him.

What defenseless person will Trump make fun of next?

A reporter defenseless?

LOL!!!

If Trump wants to attack his reporting, that is fair game

Choosing to attack someone because he is disabled in just cruel

He wasn't attacked BECAUSE he was disabled.

He was attacked because he was an asshole and the enemy.

By lying about that, you demonstrate that you yourself don't believe you are in the right.

A reporter defenseless?

LOL!!!

By lying about that, you demonstrate that you yourself don't believe you are in the right.

Went right over your head

If Trump wants to attack the guy because of what he said, that is fair game. But Trump chose to center his attack on the fact that the guy is disabled and does not look like "normal" people

LOW CLASS

A reporter defenseless?

LOL!!!

If Trump wants to attack the guy because of what he said, that is fair game. But Trump chose to center his attack on the fact that the guy is disabled and does not look like "normal" people

LOW CLASS

I understood what you were saying. I was disagreeing with you.

And considering that the way the Left has been using the Race Card for the last several decades, you dont' get to complain about low class.

This is me ridiculing your for trying.

50026078.jpg

A reporter defenseless?

LOL!!!

LOW CLASS

And considering that the way the Left has been using the Race Card for the last several decades, you dont' get to complain about low class.

50026078.jpg

Race card?

Show where any top Democrat has done anything as low class as openly mocking a handicapped person

Everything is cool when you dont have any firm values. And seeing the Republicans defend and agree with Trumps ideas just proves it.
Clearly they have values. Ones that would embarrass most sensible people.

A reporter defenseless?

LOL!!!

LOW CLASS

50026078.jpg
Republicans are 90% white for a reason. It's not because of the left.

‘Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?’

It was moronic, unwarranted, and hateful – typical of the likes of Trump.

How anyone of good conscience and good faith could vote for Trump is indeed a mystery.

And that rubbish about “but Clinton is worse” in no way ‘justifies’ supporting a scumbag like Trump.

No. It was not cool. Which is why he would be an awful president. Love his schtick, but as POTUS? No.
Shillary as potus? Fuck no.

None Of The Above this go round.

Forum List

Back