Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?

You lefties have had NOTHING but the Politics of Personal Destruction for decades.

you sad tiny little insect ?
crying-baby-funny-face1.jpg

Tell me again how you dislike rich new yorkers but plan to vote for Hillary.

Only Republicans would vote for someone who ran on bravado and personal attacks and nothing else.
Wow, the Hillary machine is cranking up the hate early.
Crazy post. Trump is full of hate and personal attacks. But . . . wait until the ad campaign from left and right roll out aainst him.

Says the man that is incapable of going more than a few posts without making a personal attack.
You are projecting, Correll.

Correll is screwed either way. Trump loses, he's screwed. Trump wins, he's screwed. Trump despises the far right.

I'm here looking for the rare occasion when serious and honest discussion breaks out.

You are here to shut down any such discussion.

Because you really are an asshole.
You are so noble....I am tearing up...:ack-1:

Noble?

I believe that the truth is on my side. When I don't, I eventually change my position so that it is.

I want to understand how things work, and thus support the best policies.

You lefties seem to, based on your constant lying, to often support policies for reasons that you know, at some level, are not true.

I don't understand that.

The far right and Trump are held in contempt by most Americans.

You are lying to yourself if you think differently.

It was cool for Donnie and his nutjob supporters. I am sure they are proud.

The far right and Trump are held in contempt by most Americans.

You are lying to yourself if you think differently.

If you really believed that, you wouldn't lie about it.
Is English your first language?

Trump's policies are designed to appeal to Working Class and Middle Class workers.

There is nothing Far Right about wanting to deport Illegals or bringing back manufacturing jobs.

Trump has been lied about A LOT, by the media.

As the General Campaign heats up and more and more people pay more and more attention, hopefully the Truth will shine though the Media FIlter.

Bennett's personal opinion carries far more right than yours, Correll.

So does Tyrone's for that matter.

"Weight"? Was that some sort of Appeal to Authority Logical Fallacy?

He has his opinion. Unless he can back it up with sound arguments, it has NO WEIGHT.

And he can't.

And can none of you leftists.

Forum List

Back