Was Trump Wiretapped? Just the facts.

For people who care - this is definitely worth reading:

The people’s tyrant: what Plato can teach us about Donald Trump

I don't think your type has ever read Plato, let alone heard of him, intellectually he's way out of your league.

Well, Lucy, that's beside the point. Do you agree with the article?

I have never heard of vox.com before, however any article that automatically has the below hysterical sub-headline should be filed under Moonbat and Mother Jones Jr.

"Trump put fascism on the ballot this year, and millions of people said “yes.”

This is the sort of person who has been allowed to write for vox.com.

"In June 2016, Vox suspended contributor Emmett Rensin for a series of tweets calling for anti-Trump riots, including one on June 3, 2016 that urged, "If Trump comes to your town, start a riot." The tweets drew attention after violent anti-Trump protests took place in San Jose, California on the day of Rensin's tweet."

I don't think your type has ever read Plato, let alone heard of him, intellectually he's way out of your league.

I have never heard of vox.com before, however any article that automatically has the below hysterical sub-headline should be filed under Moonbat and Mother Jones Jr.

"In June 2016, Vox suspended contributor Emmett Rensin for a series of tweets calling for anti-Trump riots, including one on June 3, 2016 that urged, "If Trump comes to your town, start a riot." The tweets drew attention after violent anti-Trump protests took place in San Jose, California on the day of Rensin's tweet."

Have you ever heard of Plato and Socrates? Their political views have been widely published.

constatntly yammering about media sources doing their job and reporting the stories that are the most interesting to the public, is tantamount to bitching about Shell, Exxon etc selling motor oil, and gasoline.

I think I already said - that at this point, the only "evidence" that Trump "colluded" with Putin is very circumstantial in exactly the why you're infering - all those contacts could be perfectly normal contacts. It's worth an investigation though, for two reasons (imo) - one, it's against the back drop of attempted Russian interference in our election, and two - to definitively clear it up and move on.

The investigation should be on Russia's interference in our election.

Obviously, if Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, that would be a part of it.

But thus far, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of it.

That's how I see it.

Have you ever heard of Plato and Socrates? Their political views have been widely published.

"Have you ever heard of Plato and Socrates? Their political views have been widely published."

Have you even read anything written by Plato or Socrates?

We'll just start with Plato shall we, have you read "The Republic", "Symposium", "Timaeus and Critias", "The Defence of Socrates, Euthyphro and Crito"?

I don't even think you'd know why Plato was even defending Socrates.

I think I already said - that at this point, the only "evidence" that Trump "colluded" with Putin is very circumstantial in exactly the why you're infering - all those contacts could be perfectly normal contacts. It's worth an investigation though, for two reasons (imo) - one, it's against the back drop of attempted Russian interference in our election, and two - to definitively clear it up and move on.

Obviously, if Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, that would be a part of it.

That's how I see it.

I think essentially it's how most people see it, or should see it.

All these accusations without any concrete evidence being publicly presented is reckless, it's fuelling all sorts of crazed Conspiracy Theories which make InfoWars look normal and the MSM who are at the forefront of pushing this stuff 24/7 should be told to STFU until all investigations have been completed.

That's how I see it.

All these accusations without any concrete evidence being publicly presented is reckless, it's fuelling all sorts of crazed Conspiracy Theories which make InfoWars look normal and the MSM who are at the forefront of pushing this stuff 24/7 should be told to STFU until all investigations have been completed.
comey asks justice dept to reject trumps claims ,,,in other words trumps a liar

That's how I see it.

Comey is probably frightened what an investigation would uncover, Comey is the man who against his own FBI Agents advice decided not to Indict Hillary regarding her illegal Email server activity.

That's how I see it.

No - We have the right to see it unfold, to see every bit of it.

Its looking more and more like it originated with faux and a weird rant by Mark Levin. When drumpf is caught, that's who he will blame. Its what he has done in the past - blamed someone else.

Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trumps Wiretapping Claim
Source: New York Times

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter. Mr. Comey has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down Mr. Trump’s claim because there is no evidence to support it and it insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment. Sarah Isgur Flores, the spokeswoman for the Justice Department, also declined to comment.

A statement by the Justice Department or Mr. Comey refuting Mr. Trump’s allegations would be a remarkable rebuke of a sitting president, putting the nation’s top law enforcement officials in the position of questioning the truthfulness of the government’s top leader. The situation underscores the high stakes of what the president and his aides have set out by accusing the former president of a conspiracy to undermine Mr. Trump’s young administration.

Continue reading the main story

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...llegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html?

That's how I see it.

Comey is probably frightened what an investigation would uncover, Comey is the man who against his own FBI Agents advice decided not to Indict Hillary regarding her illegal Email server activity.
I would think trump is the one shitting his pants over what might be found ,,,he certainly is acting like he's scared shitless

W
If Trump was wiretapped via a warrant then the court determined that there was sufficient suspicion of wrongdoing to issue such a warrant.
You must have slept-in too while the rest of the Nation was glued to Meet The Press.

James Clapper said there was no FIFA.

Former DNI Clapper: 'I can deny' wiretap of Trump Tower
why would there be if obummer did it illegally?

And we will also see the SSDD from the rabid RWs ^^^

Once its proven that President Obama could not have and did not 'tapps his wires', the RWNJs will continue to repeat it as if its fact. Its what they do. Bet on it.

That's how I see it.

Its looking more and more like it originated with faux and a weird rant by Mark Levin. When drumpf is caught, that's who he will blame. Its what he has done in the past - blamed someone else.
damn it!! I told you it was the generals

View image on Twitter
C6KhPF4WYAETr22.jpg:large

Follow
Jim Himes @jahimes

Ok @PressSec, as a member of the committee onto which you've dumped this mess, I look forward to seeing your evidence

10:23 AM - 5 Mar 2017

COMEY IMPLICITLY SAYS DRUMPF IS A DEPLORABLE AND DISGUSTING PIECE OF LYING TRASH

1206569259971973685johnny_automatic_Services_21.svg.hi.png

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter. Mr. Comey has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down Mr. Trump’s claim because there is no evidence to support it and it insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment. Sarah Isgur Flores, the spokeswoman for the Justice Department, also declined to comment.

A statement by the Justice Department or Mr. Comey refuting Mr. Trump’s allegations would be a remarkable rebuke of a sitting president, putting the nation’s top law enforcement officials in the position of questioning the truthfulness of the government’s top leader. The situation underscores the high stakes of what the president and his aides have set out by accusing the former president of a conspiracy to undermine Mr. Trump’s young administration.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...gNews&contentID=64989981&pgtype=Homepage&_r=1

COMEY IMPLICITLY SAYS DRUMPF IS A DEPLORABLE AND DISGUSTING PIECE OF LYING TRASH

1206569259971973685johnny_automatic_Services_21.svg.hi.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/...gNews&contentID=64989981&pgtype=Homepage&_r=1
But at least Comey said it nicely.

Once its proven that President Obama could not have and did not 'tapps his wires', the RWNJs will continue to repeat it as if its fact. Its what they do. Bet on it.
This turned out to be the first actual evidence that DJT is actually insane.

That's how I see it.

Mea culpa is the only way I can see out of this for Trump.

(For those of you who are not Catholic that is Latin for "my fault".)

W
If Trump was wiretapped via a warrant then the court determined that there was sufficient suspicion of wrongdoing to issue such a warrant.
You must have slept-in too while the rest of the Nation was glued to Meet The Press.

James Clapper said there was no FIFA.

Former DNI Clapper: 'I can deny' wiretap of Trump Tower
why would there be if obummer did it illegally?

Got any Russian evidence yet? How long has that spoof been going on?

Forum List

Back