Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

I'm speechless to the idea that it's Trump who's trying to save democracy. How? By slowing down votes that come in from black precincts so that after 8pm on election night he can toss them all?

Or when he tried to get Mike Pence to throw out the results?

Or when he asked the Republican Governor of Georgia to come up with 200,000 more votes?

Are you sure you know what Democracy is?

Now is when you say we aren't actually a Democracy.
Oh bullshit

democrats were stuffing the ballot boxes with newly discovered lock boxes in the middle of the night

A lot of Republicans wish Trump won but couldn't get themselves to lie and say Biden stole the election.

Same for guys like Mitch McConnell. He could have impeached Trump. He should have impeached Trump. But he wouldn't. So was he a RINO when he protected Trump?

Only after he said Trump lost fair and square did you call him a RINO.
I personally cannot swear that trump won

but given our sloppy election process its not clear that biden won either

I want elections that voters on both sides can have confidence in

Last edited:
Is this true or untrue.

Czechoslovakia supplied vast quantities of arms to Israel during the war, including thousands of vz. 24 rifles and MG 34 and ZB 37 machine guns, and millions of rounds of ammunition. Czechoslovakia supplied fighter aircraft, including at first ten Avia S-199 fighter planes.
I wasn't there. Do you think if true they supplied them for free? Yes or no?

A lot of Republicans wish Trump won but couldn't get themselves to lie and say Biden stole the election.

Same for guys like Mitch McConnell. He could have impeached Trump. He should have impeached Trump. But he wouldn't. So was he a RINO when he protected Trump?

Only after he said Trump lost fair and square did you call him a RINO.
And suddenly you have an ounce of respect for the scumbag Mitch McConnell.

McConnell is a part of the Senate, not the House, they can't impeach a President, you want to try again?
The House did impeach Trump for a second time. Mitch said he couldn't impeach Trump, even though he should be charged for what he did, because he was no longer president. He was on his way out. Do YOU want to try again?

Are you playing with symantics?

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, was impeached for the second time on January 13, 2021, one week before his term expired. It was the fourth impeachment of a U.S. president, and the second for Trump after his first impeachment in December 2019.

So FUCK OFF if you actually didn't know this. If you did, please explain yourself.

And suddenly you have an ounce of respect for the scumbag Mitch McConnell.
Just an ounce. Same for Bush. They are better than you traitors who follow Trump like the Nazi's followed Hitler.

Remember, Hitler got put in jail for a riot he started (Beer Hall Putsch) then came back and rose to power. Trump should be in jail and might be president again. Similar?

Why?

Trump is responsible

And people died that day. I can't believe how you are trying to downplay what happened.
The group that dumped almost a million votes 3:15AM EST is responsible for all the shit happening now.
Yeah, yeah, you were too drunk to stay up and watch the results coming in.

Oh bullshit

democrats were stuffing the ballot boxes with newly discovered lock boxes in the middle of the night
Republicans did that in 2000.

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- A ballot box discovered Wednesday morning by a church preschool employee was a supply case, and was not stuffed with forgotten ballots, Miami-Dade County election officials told CNN.

"We have accounted for all voted and un-voted ballots," said John Clouser, supervisor of elections for the county. He said such boxes, despite appearing like and being marked "ballot box," are left behind in precinct locations to be picked up the next day.

With the outcome of the neck-and-neck presidential race hinging on the outcome of a recount in Florida, the prospect of additional ballots proved tantalizing for some.

"It's a very interesting scenario," pastor Nebel Buchanan told CNN.

GOP presidential candidate Texas Gov. George W. Bush holds a 1,784-vote lead over Democratic candidate Vice President Al Gore in Florida. Because the lead is so narrow, Florida law mandates a recount -- which election officials say must be completed by the end of the business day on Thursday.

And that's why they started a riot. To slow down and stop the recount. Then it went to the right leaning Supreme Court

If we both agree elections are rigged, let's fix it. Regardless of if it happened in 2000 or 2016. I agree with you. I don't ever want what happened in 2000 to happen again.

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- A ballot box discovered Wednesday morning by a church preschool employee was a supply case, and was not stuffed with forgotten ballots, Miami-Dade County election officials told CNN.

"We have accounted for all voted and un-voted ballots," said John Clouser, supervisor of elections for the county. He said such boxes, despite appearing like and being marked "ballot box," are left behind in precinct locations to be picked up the next day.

With the outcome of the neck-and-neck presidential race hinging on the outcome of a recount in Florida, the prospect of additional ballots proved tantalizing for some.

GOP presidential candidate Texas Gov. George W. Bush holds a 1,784-vote lead over Democratic candidate Vice President Al Gore in Florida. Because the lead is so narrow, Florida law mandates a recount -- which election officials say must be completed by the end of the business day on Thursday.

And that's why they started a riot. To slow down and stop the recount. Then it went to the right leaning Supreme Court

If we both agree elections are rigged, let's fix it. Regardless of if it happened in 2000 or 2016. I agree with you. I don't ever want what happened in 2000 to happen again.
CNN...nuff said.
I wouldn't even believe FOX.

The group that dumped almost a million votes 3:15AM EST is responsible for all the shit happening now.
Yeah, yeah, you were too drunk to stay up and watch the results coming in.
Who did that? Let me investigate and find out why. Possibly because Trump's Post Office Czar purposely slowed up the mail coming from places like Detroit. Democrats knew he was going to try that shit so we did two things. We hurried up and collected all the ballots and we counted votes that came in late. Problem?

Who did that? Let me investigate and find out why. Possibly because Trump's Post Office Czar purposely slowed up the mail coming from places like Detroit. Democrats knew he was going to try that shit so we did two things. We hurried up and collected all the ballots and we counted votes that came in late. Problem?

You are literally fucking insane.

You are a boring robot.
Almost a million votes in 15 minutes?
Physically impossible.

Please dont waste our time with the old “you guys did it too” argument

sooner or later one side will use the nuclear option and there will be only one party from coast to coast

anyone who wants to take that risk is playing with fire

Forum List

Back